.:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: .:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Postby Wolf » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Ren~
Ren nodded and turned towards the area, oblivious to Sinister heading the same way. As long as he didn't attack them... "Come on Dagger. This way." He noted to the others as he scooped up his son between his jaws and began trotting slowly to the forest, on their way to the humanless land. (( XD ))

Dagger and Akira~
Akira wagged her tail quickly, looking at her new mother with sparkling eyes. Dagger let himself be picked up, curling instinctivley in a ball and closed his eyes sleepily. It had been a long few hours...
Sinister~
Sinister was already bounding through the tree before the pack had caught up with him. He needed time to set up a 'camp' in the territory. They couldn't force him out if he was already there.

Kadence~
The large greatdane clumsily ambled afetr the dogs, his long limbs tripping over gnarled branches and rocks. "
Wolf

Postby Jazz0109 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Star followed Ren glancing back making sure Striker, Ranger, and Autumn were coming. She sighed in relief seein her friends. She winked at Chessie liking the small dog. She followed in long smooth strides making it a easy ride for Akira. She hardly noticed Sinisters scent, but held her own tail low. She new exactly what season it was. She loved her adopted pups, besides a male would never like her.
Jazz0109

Postby maluruloki » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Chessie
Chessie saw the German shepherd female wink at her and was momentarily surprised. She finally wagged her tail in reply, still a little too shy to respond with words. She glanced up at Lark.
"You can sleep next to me in the den. I don't kick or dream loudly, apparently. My human always told me that I was quiet." A little pang of regret made her heart ache for a moment, but Chessie shook it off. The dogs were her family now. She got to her feet and began to follow in their wake. It was easy to keep up despite her small size.

Striker
Striker was glad to see the group finally come to a decision and get a move on. He reached down and took Ranger's scruff in his teeth. The Springer pup was still light, but the Wolfhound knew he would get heavier with age and he didn't exactly want to carry Ranger around forever. He glanced back at little Amber and wagged his tail at her - he hoped that she remembered what he said about her being helpful. He didn't want to leave the little Cavalier behind. She would truly be useful.
ImageCharacter Thread Still putting things in this space.
maluruloki

Postby Distortionist » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Lark - Borzoi - Female

Lark glanced down at Chessie when she started speaking, her body jolting up and down as she trotted next to her. "Sure." Her voice was soft; almost lost in the night and the crickets. It was oddly fun to stretch her legs with a dog who could keep up. She snuffed at the gentle breeze that tugged at her fur and sneezed, giggling a little.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Mil123ey » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:50 am

Autumn smiled and walked Todd's him when she runs it looks like a puppy running so she walked she had hunted before but I was never tonight how to really. "Thanks, do you know where we will be going." She asked stricker.
Mil123ey

Postby Wolf » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Bump?
Wolf

Postby Jazz0109 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm

I'm here

Star followed Ren glancing back making sure Striker, Ranger, and Autumn were coming. She sighed in relief seein her friends. She winked at Chessie liking the small dog. She followed in long smooth strides making it a easy ride for Akira. She hardly noticed Sinisters scent, but held her own tail low. She new exactly what season it was. She loved her adopted pups, besides a male would never like her.
Jazz0109

Postby flutter shy. » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:49 am

I wanna join!
Name: Lily
Breed:collie
Collar: pink
History: -optional-
Personality: she is aggressive to humans and is kind and caring to dogs
Desription: shes got black fluffy hair with bits of fluffy white on her coat
Image: -optional- Image
Crush: no one
Mate: no one
Pups: none
Other:
flutter shy.

Postby beloved seamelon » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:59 pm

I wanna join!
Name: Ash, what's it to u
Gender: Are you blind or just stupid, do I look like I am a brute to you?!
Breed: German shepherd/wolf mix
Collar: Orange/red
History: Why would you care?
Personality: Cruel, hateful, aggressive, rude, CAN be sweet at sometimes
Desription: All black, fluffy with pointed ears
Image: (Cant right now)
Crush: So, what if I do like someone you don't need to know
Mate: Yeah I don't think anyone would like me...
Pups: Erm...... No
Other: Nope, go away now
Please join my rp. We need members!!! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2585
Cat lover! <3

A beloved seamelon c: ------------>

beloved seamelon

Postby beloved seamelon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:38 pm

The pound people tied the pole with the rope around her neck as she was trying to rip it off of her. She clamped her jaws on the pole as it made wholes in it. They forced and threw her into the cage, barley missing the man's hand as he shut the cage. She growled and swiped at the cage, trying to get her paws threw the wholes and scratch the man but he was too far away for her grasp. She paced around her little cage, growling at everyone that came by her. She slowly laid down and waited for someone to either open her cage or put a bowl of food in her cage for her so she could escape or bite the man's arm off.

(Wait did someone like undo the cages or did something go wrong, cuz I don't see anyone else in the cages so do I need to edit this?)
Please join my rp. We need members!!! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2585
Cat lover! <3

A beloved seamelon c: ------------>

beloved seamelon

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's