{ The Swamp Pride } ╭☆╯

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: { The Swamp Pride } ╭☆╯

Postby Patch » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:01 pm

(( Okay. See ya around. <3 ))
Patch

Postby Seraph » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:20 pm

azalea ✿

Azalea cast sharp glances back and forth between the water buffalo and Nia, training her eyes to pick up even the slightest of movements. When Nia tensed in preparation to pounce, Azalea was already moving before she knew it.
The buffalo was kicking and bucking wildly in its panic and desperation - Nia hadn't snapped the spine just yet. With a snarl that revealed her wicked-looking teeth, Azalea bunched her legs beneath her and barreled into the huge animal, causing it to teeter offer balance. In its moment of confusion, she unsheathed her claws and grasped the buffalo's broad neck, raking deep claw marks that welled up with bright scarlet.

|| Ultra Collection completed as of Oct 10, 2014 at 1:51 PM ||

x

x
Seraph

Postby Patch » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Nia
      Nia growls, keeping her claws hooked into the buffalo. As the huge beast stamps and kicks in panic, she's forced to redouble her grip and hope that either she could get at the spine or Azalea could finish at the neck. Two lionesses against a large buffalo like this would normally be a suicide mission, but the pride was slowly starving, and they needed to fuel for kills to be made later that week. The struggle would be worth the reward if they managed to finish off this bull.
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby rainstorms. » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:36 am

[ I have really bad writer's block right now & have no idea what to do with Scout for the moment. It might take me a while to think of something, so if I don't reply that's why. ]

▌
▌
▌
▌
▌
▌

» because, you see,
we're all just illusions

rainstorms.

Postby Patch » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:32 pm

{ You're fine. Just PM me if you wanna discuss ideas. (: }
Patch

Postby Seraph » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:34 pm

azalea ✿

In a moment of fleeting panic, Azalea realized that the water buffalo wasn't tiring just yet, while she and Nia were struggling ineffectively to cling onto the huge beast. With her jaws still clamped around the buffalo's neck, she wrapped her forepaws around a thrashing leg and thrust downwards, hoping to pull the buffalo down along with it. It would be much easier to make efficient attacks if the buffalo wasn't on its feet.
After a few attempts, the creature finally toppled forwards, almost crushing Azalea. With a muffled yelp, she rolled out of the way, only to spring to her feet once again and pounce on top of the buffalo's head. She ducked as a gleaming, rock-solid hoof swung in the direction if her head, and almost lost her grip.

(( I apologize for the super long delay D: I also have a huge writer's block right now... ))

x

x
Seraph

Postby Patch » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Nia climbs down to the buffalo's neck and clamps down on its throat beside Azalea. Within a few seconds, the bull is dead, but this is no time to relax. Hyenas were in the area, and Nia knows they needed to drag this kill back to their resting spot in order for the entire pride to be able to protect the meal. She stands and begins to roar low, her head down. She's calling for Kumba to come and help. When he answers, she grabs one of the buffalo's legs and starts to pull. The creature is huge, but she manages to drag it a few inches. With the other two helping, this would be much easier.
Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Bump.
Patch

Postby Seraph » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:33 pm

azalea ✿

Azalea released the buffalo's throat as she felt it's taut muscles relax beneath her. She breathed a sigh of relief at Kumba's answering roar and swung her head around, scanning the area for any signs of hyenas. As if on cue, she heard the faint yips of a group of hyenas that were rapidly becoming louder and clearer. The fur on her shoulder blades rose and bristled, and she immediately ducked her broad head back down, clamped her jaws around the dead water buffalo's ankle and began to pull forcefully. Please come soon, Kumba! she thought desperately as the grasses behind them started wavering, signaling that the hyenas were close.

(( Sorry! :c
The past few weeks, I spent most of my time on Elde trading to complete my collection, and I wasn't focusing too much on this RP. I'll try to be more active in the future! ^^; ))

x

x
Seraph

Postby Patch » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Nia growls softly as they slowly pull the kill along with them. Those hyenas would pick a fight against just her and Azalea, but if Kumba got here in time... Hyenas rarely challenged a male lion. They're quite larger compared to the females. Just when she could spot the glowing eyes of the hyenas in the tall grass, her brother appears. He lowers his head and roars softly- emphasizing his status as alpha male, and that he was not to be messed with.
    He grabs a hold of the buffalo's leg and helps the two females drag it the rest of the way to their resting and eating spot- away from hyenas and other scavengers.

(( It's okay. I've been swamped with mid-terms and...yeah... xD ))
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Previous

Return to Realistic Animal RP's