*~Wolves Of The Highland Hills~* Open & accepting~

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Will you join/do you like? :3

Poll ended at Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:08 am

YESSSSSS!!!
100%
Yes :3
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Meh.
No votes
NO ITS TERRIBLE!!!
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: *~Wolves Of The Highland Hills~* Open & accepting~

Postby Deadpool. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:53 am

Black

Black shook off the wolf, he snarled. He pouched on the wolf, getting a good few scratches and bites in before jumping off and walking away.

â™› Ylva â™› Female â™› No Mate â™› With- Wolf, Blackâ™› Feeling- Annoyedâ™›

Ylva watched as the fight played out, chuckling as the wolf walking away. " Oh no you don't " she snarled, chasing after the black animal. Pouching onto him, she scratched him, using the tactics she learned from her mentor. Being a scout, Ylva was no stranger to fending off wolves. This one in particular, had been chasing after her for weeks. She bit him viscously before throwing him to Wolf, she didn't want to have all the fun.
Deadpool.

Postby Tigerstar. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:03 am

Ɯσℓғ

I snarled let out an angry howl and bit viciously into his flesh while clawing his stomach area determined to rip it open. I sneered "not so tough now" lost in battle happily clawing at his stomache still getting a few injuries of my own in there though. After that I looked at the wolf "Would you prefer to leave injured or are you still going to fight? I know which one I would choose, because if you stay you'll die." I asked.
Code: Select all
[left][url=http://squiby.net/level/10221183][img]http://squiby.net/view/10221183.png[/img][/url][/left][center][color=#804000][u]Tigerstar~[/u][/color][/center]
[center][size=85][color=#000080]Words.[/color][/size][/center]
Tigerstar.

Postby The Safe Haven » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:42 am

<Username>
Zero~
<Wolf's Name>
Bracket
<Wolf's Nickname>
Keet
<Wolf's Age>
5 yrs
<Wolf's Gender>
Brute
<Personality>
Anti-social, hot-headed, strong willed, brash, easy going and sometimes extremely protective
<Rank>
Beta male
<Crush/Mate>
None
<Kin>
My sister jay bird
<History>
As I was younger I was taught a lesson, never trust no matter who. I use to be free and careless, but growing up fast really changes that soft personality. Watching my mother and father , the whole pack die in front of me and my sis. It seemed to mentally tramatize her. So I had to take care of her I was just a year old, sense than I haven't had the courage to go back. Flushing painful memories to my head that is if I ever visit. Sense than I look up to the alpha and learn. My young cocky ways died out.
<Looks>
He is a tall stocky, masculantly built wolf.he has nice golden amber eyes and a dark grey textured fur pattern of tints of black. He has several scars, ethier from the prey or the predator.
<Pups(if any)>
None
<Other>
Not my images

<Username>
Zero~
<Wolf's Name>
Jay bird
<Wolf's Nickname>
Jay or bird
<Wolf's Age>
5 yrs
<Wolf's Gender>
Fae
<Personality>
Often harsh, Happy, angry, hot-headed, strong willed, carefree, smart and agility
<Rank>
Patroller
<Crush/Mate>
None
<Kin>
My brother, bracket
<History>
As a pup she never really undedstood the what if till it happened. She slept peacefully until frantic barks and cries were out and about. My brother no where to be found. A dog pinned me ripping my voice box away. I yowled in pain. That was the day I could never speak again. Hunters came, my brother whisked me away from the bushes as he saw everything. None of it processed fully through but, in the end I never really could speak, getting picked or bit at by others made me furious. Finally I handled it myself as I got tougher and shortered tempered towards there decisions toward me.
<Looks>
Like her brother she is stocky and masculant, not as tall though. She seems to be a light golden eyed wolf with a lively colored coat of autumnish colors tinted in black. She has scars that run from her neck mainly than a few bite marks around her legs.
<Pups(if any)>
None yet
<Other>
Not my images
â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

↓Attention↓
I'm usually not on all the time

â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 
The Safe Haven

Previous

Return to Realistic Animal RP's