Forest of Howls - Wolf Rp - Open & Accepting

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Forest of Howls - Wolf Rp - Open & Accepting

Postby Patch » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:54 am

Shiva § Durga
      Shiva stretches his back and legs one more time before answering Kavik, "Very well for it being so bitterly cold lately." He smirks as his sister comes trotting towards them, her midnight black coat standing out against the bright snow. "Anything I have to get rid of?" he asks, a teasing note in his voice.

Durga growls softly. "No. It's all quiet in my sector. You'll have to ask the other scouts if you're bored and want to fight."
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby Inigo » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Name Breath
    Age 3 and a half
    Gender female
    Personality obedient she will always listen to the alpha even if she questions him she will always do what he orders, she knows what is right and wrong and strictly follows that definition unless the alpha states for her to do so otherwise
    History (optional)
    Desired rank lead hunter, although she may act like she wants to be a alpha, Breath doesn't have any wanting I be in that rank
    Rank lead hunter
    Crush open
    Mate open
    Pups none
    Other
nope
Last edited by Inigo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire emblem awakening and fates is my life.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:47 am

{ Accepted! Just wondering are you putting an image up or no? }
~WolfCharm~

Postby Inigo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:11 am

[yeah i will get one right now]
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:53 am

{ Bump! }
~WolfCharm~

Postby Inigo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:52 am

Breath looks around in the forest. Although she rarely went to hunt alone she just wanted to take a look around. Not to patrol just to walk and be at peace. As she thought about being a omega she sighed. Why doesn't a omega just run away? She asked herself and kept walking.
Inigo

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:36 am

Unknown walked around and went to get den add she laid down she began to gnaw on a stick from boredom.
SilentObserver

Postby Twobit » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:47 am

((@puLse - Sorry, I'm confused. It says that Breath is the lead Hunter in the character list and in her profile, but why is she thinking about 'being an omega?'))
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Solaris yawned revealing his sharp canines and flattened his ears back in the same motion. His sharp teeth glistening in the slight sunlight o the morning. He. Shut jaw after yawning and looked around the pack again, he wondered where his beta had gotten too. "Does anyone know Where Unknown has gone?"he asked the few pack members that had risen and were still in camp. His golden brown gaze looked each and everyone of them. He wanted to talk to Unknown about some things only an Alpha and beta really needs to speak of.

Fell heard his Alpha and shook his head, "I have no idea Alpha,"he spoke formally before his gaze turned to the Omega and growled. He shook his thick black coat which was flecked with the white snow. He sighed growing annoyed as he stood up. He sniffed the air and sighed as he looked at Durga and Shiva. "Litter arguments again,"he smirked slightly and shook his neck fur. His licked his nose and chuckled at the two, "I will have a look in another sector soon,"he said evenly as his silver eyed graze looked around cautiously.

Eclipse looked at the vole in the ground and hoped like crazy that it would stay still just long enough do her to attack and snatch it up for her first meal in weeks. Her ribs were protruding from her skin fur as well as her spine. She suddenly spring forward almost cat like and paws first into the snow and snapped we jaws shut quickly. Eclipse lifted her muzzle from the snow, and there in her jaws was the vole. Sh was victorious. She felt proud of herself and laid down with her prize vole, she began to crich on the bones and devour the meat hungrily.
~WolfCharm~

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Unknown laid in her den looking around listening to breezes and leaves rustling. She yawned making a whining sound loudly. After that she did up to shake out her pelt.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's