Enchanted meets dark

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Enchanted meets dark

Postby WarriorcatsSwiftheart » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:36 pm

I'm enchanted, a grey she wolf, i need someonwe to be dark, so here is the story and it might take long for the RP A GREY SHE WOLF WENT TO THE FIRE AND LOOKED AT IT WITH HER BLIND EYES. "I CAN'T SEE IT I'M JUST TO BLIND AND THE PACK DIED CAUSE OF ME!" SHE SAID. a DARK GREY GUY WOLF GLANCED OVER TO HER AND SAW BEAUTY IN HER. HE GOT UP AND TOLD HER, "ARE YOU OK?' AND BLUSHED."YEAH"SHE SAID. aNOTHER GREY WOLF LOOKED AT THEM AND GOT ANGERY AT ENCHANTED. "UHH, DARK YOU SHOULD GO AND GET AMBER SHE REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP." SAID THE OTHER SHE WOLF. "BACK OFF FROM DARK BUSTER, DON'T EVEN TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME WITH YOUR UGLY BEAUTY." SHE SAID TO ENCHANTED. And blah blah blah they me and dark become mates and stuff and have pups in a pack and the other grey she wolf died blah blah. ok so i need a wolf to be a dark so you have to do these things. 1. Do a gr8 saying for dark. 2.put a picture of anything that represents him. 3.Make a saying for the grey she wolf who died 4.do a cool GIf the winner gets to be dark After this im gonna take it down and put who is dark and the story of the thingy -ma- bob
Image Image Image Image I PLAY SQUIBLY AND PLEASE CLICK THESE GUYS Image Image
WarriorcatsSwiftheart

Re: Enchanted meets dark

Postby WarriorcatsSwiftheart » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:38 pm

ENCHANTED BOUNDED OFF WITH "DARK" ENDING OF STORY

ENCHANTED LOOKED AT THE HANDSOME GREY GUY WOLF bEGINING
Image Image Image Image I PLAY SQUIBLY AND PLEASE CLICK THESE GUYS Image Image
WarriorcatsSwiftheart

Return to Realistic Animal RP's