Streets of Gold (Semi/Advanced, stray RP, Open & Accepting!)

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Streets of Gold (Semi/Advanced, stray RP, Open & Accepti

Postby Sky Wing » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:25 pm

The rat gave a final push form underneath her claws and escaped. Ivy hissed and cursed chasing after the rat, bounding swiftly towards it. She would not let a puny rat escape form her.

Cali whinied and bucked as the dog suddenly leaped out at her. With wide eyes Cali began running off in the opposite direction, until she saw the dog had pounced on a rabbit. She turned angrily around and stomped towards the dog. "What on earth was that for?!" she stomped one of her front hooves in anger.

Caleb smiled and nodded to Tilly and Carry "Nice to meet you." He watched as the Carry swatted at Tilly and as Tilly continued to annoy her sister. "You two travel together? Or do you live with the rest of your family?" Caleb sneezed as a fly flew annoyingly around him.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby TurtlezSoup » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:04 pm

Spencer didn't stop now, even though he was becoming slow and clumsy. He doubled back and dashed in between the cats legs and tried to make his escape up a gutter pipe, where the hole was too small for the cat to follow, if he made it, that was.

"To feed my family." Jackie answered quite calmly, he understood why the horse was upset, he knew even before he pounced on the rabbit that he would spook the horse. He put the rabbit down so he could speak a bit more politely. "I am terribly sorry I surprised you, but If I said anything to warn you the rabbit would've ran off. I didn't hit you did I? I tried to make it so I wouldn't, but this was as good as I could get" He apologized, sounding very sincere

"Well, we travel with a dog and a rat. As long as we don't eat the rat the dog says he'll hunt for us and help look after us. Even though I don't need looking after!" Carry said, mostly giving up on her attempt to scare off the dog, or at least intimidate him which she never accomplished anyway. "We also hunt for ourselves, and we scavenge occasionally for the rat but he mostly finds his own food, since we eat meat but he eats, well, rubbish, basically. Disgusting if you ask me. I don't think rats can smell." Tilly added happily, "Or have taste. If they do then they must be very bad at tasting." Carry added and the two giggled at their teasing.
TurtlezSoup

Postby Sky Wing » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:52 pm

Ivory spun around quickly and chased the rat until it disappeared into an old gutter. She hissed in frustration and listened as she heard the rat's claws scrap against metal, echoing slightly. She grumpily turned around and stalked to a tree, jumping up onto a branch before continuing onto other branches. Ivory layed on a sturdy branch and let one of her front paws and tail dangle over the edge.

Cali's nostrils flared at Jackie until he explained. She took on a less threatening stance and swiveled her ears at his reply. "It's okay I guess, at least it wasn't for fun..." Cali looked around at the deserted field then over at the empty road. flicking her tail she asked "Do you need a ride anywhere? It seems a bit far away form where anyone could find shelter here."

Caleb nodded and laughed at the sisters "I agree, they can survive on anything." He felt his stomach growl and stood up. "I should go find some food. If you guys ever need anything I'll be happy to help." Caleb barked happily.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby brilliancide » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Name; Tiny
Gender; She-cat
Age; 1 year old (Human years)
Species; Cat(Kitten)
Breed; American shorthair black and white cat.

Appearance; Image

Personality; Tiny is a sweet kitten. She sticks to her mother and eats whatever she finds. Sometimes, she can snap at you, but really rarely.
Weaknesses; Tiny would never forgive herself if she lost a piece of prey to the pack. Also, she cannot climb or run fast.
Strengths; Tiny can swim and hunt, but not really well.
Likes; Mice, dogs and other cats.
Dislikes; Birds, hawks and humans.

Parents; Millie-Mother
Siblings; N/A
Children; Too young
Mate; ^

WIP
brilliancide

Previous

Return to Realistic Animal RP's