Streets of Gold (Semi/Advanced, stray RP, Open & Accepting!)

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Streets of Gold (Semi/Advanced, stray RP, Open & Accepti

Postby Sky Wing » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Ivory watched as a rather large rat hurriedly crossed the road. The rat obviously wasn't stupid like the rest of them, but would be easy to catch since it hadn't surveyed his surroundings. Ivy leaped onto a nearby tree branch and climbed into position on a low branch that hid her from view, so she could easily pounce on the large rat. She gripped the branch as a slight wind picked up, but it wasn't something that would throw her off. Ivory held as still as possible as she waited for the rat leave the building. She knew he would, why would a rat go into an old building filled with mice?

Cali's ear swiveled around as she heard a dog begin walking by. She immediately stood up and shook the grass out of her mane, then stood with ears forward watching the dog. Cali knew how dogs acted, she'd been attacked by a group of dogs before. Swiveling her ears back and forth, Cali tried to detect if the dog had a group that was hiding. Maybe he was just distracting her from his friends sneaking up on her? She looked behind her to check then gave her attention to the dog again.

(I don't mind :)

Caleb smiled at the cat as she hissed at him, stopping in his tracks. "I was moving anyways, now you're just making me curious. Where is the rest of the 'we' ?" He watched the cat's snarling face, but never saw any movement from behind her. Usually groups of strays never sent out patrols of just one cat, so he was guessing the she-cat was lying to him. If she wasn't, well then he was probably screwed... But Caleb was confident in his assumption and stayed put.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby TurtlezSoup » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Spencer spent little time in there. There was far too many mice, and the food here was too small to ever end his hunger. This time, he was more aware, having realised his mistakes upon entering. At first, only his end poked out of the hole that cut through the hard wall of the building. He couldn't see the cat from the angle he was in and slowly made his way out and into the open sidewalk. He kept looking around and slowly made his way across the sidewalk, still not having seen Ivory.

Jackie sensed the horse staring at him, also having noticed that the horse had stood up do to the change in sounds. "Something wrong?" He asked in a very calm, relaxed tone. He turned his head to look at the horse, while it was probably smaller then the working horses he'd seen, he reckoned it could still pack a mighty kick. He had no interest in such a large animal, there's no way he would be able to take it down on his own, and most of it would go to waste and Carry and her sister didn't each much and Spencer preferred garbage

Carry let out another hiss. "That's none of your business! I'm just warning you. We cats like to play it fair unlike you dogs." she growled. The dog had seemingly caught her out, but she wasn't going to give in. "Who are you talking to, Carry?" Tilly, Carry's younger sister, asked as she jumped onto the fence, wobbling a little.
TurtlezSoup

Postby War Horse » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Name;
Ace
Gender;
male
Age;
2 years
Species;
dog
Breed;
German shepherd
Appearance; (Written or a picture)
History;
been on the streets my whole life. I was born from a stray who died when I was 2 months old. most of my siblings died except my sister Athena

Personality;
protective, calm and can be sweet but also a bit of a hot head and aggressive to newcomers or if they're mean to his sister. the streets have made him a little cold.
Weaknesses;
he has a soft spot for his sister but also he has a shoulder injury that limits him sometimes.
Strengths;
he has a lot of muscle and he can run pretty fast. he's also a realist

Parents;
Diablo and Penny (German shepherds)
Siblings;
all dead except for Athena
Children;
none
Mate;
someday maybe

Name;
Athena
Gender;
female
Age;
2 years
Species;
dog
Breed;
German shepherd
Appearance;
History;
same as my brother Ace.
Personality;
sweet and shy. I kinda let my brother take control of where we go and stuff like that. I'm definitely more of a beta personality. however I'm aggressive toward newcomers too just not as much as him.
Weaknesses;
shyness, my paw also has a bad pad so I can't run for a super long time.
Strengths;
I'm a good fighter,sweetness, I'm toned as in fitness
Likes;
long walks in the park, eating behind a nice restaurant with a male dog
Dislikes;
running from the pound, loud sounds
Parents;
same as Ace
Siblings;
Ace
Children;
nope
Mate;
hopefully someday
War Horse

Postby Sky Wing » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:01 am

Ivory noticed that the rat hadn't stayed long, maybe the mice had taken all of the good food. She became on full alert as she saw the rat slowly peep its head out, then slowly emerged from the building completely. Ivy tensed her muscles and waited to pounce until he had walked out completely and a little more. Finally when the time was right, she pounced landing on top of the rat. Ivory held it down as it struggled, which surprisingly took more effort than she expected.

Cali relaxed a bit but still kept her senses sharp. The dog turned to face her and spoke, causing Cali to shift a little. This dog seemed okay, and she couldn't smell any animals other than him. "No... Nothings wrong..." The dog stood relaxed and made Cali a little uncomfortable, usually dogs are barking at her trying to bite off her head or something like that. She relaxed a little more then reached down to graze, planting one foot in front of the other while still watching the dog.

Caleb laughed, "Yeah, some dogs can be stupid at times. But me? unfair? If I was unfair I would've already chased you off the fence by now." He could tell the cat knew he knew she was lying, but still held her place. Caleb watched as another cat hopped up onto the fence. "Carry's your name? I like it, it fits you." He resisted moving forward to catch the cat as it wobbled on the fence.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby Sky Wing » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:57 pm

(Bump)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby TurtlezSoup » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:20 pm

(Sorry, I've been kinda ill with the cold. Anyway, Warrior Horse, you're accepted ^^)

Spencer had the air knocked out of him as Ivory pounced on him, this only stunned him momentarily however. He started to struggle violently, trying to bite the cat's paws so it would lift them and give him a chance to escape. All the twisting and turning trying to do so was hurting him, and he had a low stamina anyway so couldn't keep them over long. "Not today, kitty!" He squeaked furiously as he fought for his release.

A rabbit, rather foolishly, popped up on the ground besides Cali. Jackie spotted it's ears above the grass, he couldn't turn down a chance like this. Ignoring Cali now his instincts made him focus on the rabbit. He slid through a gap on the fence and started to stalk towards the rabbit, which was still very close to Cali and if Cali didn't see it, it could end up looking like Jackie was after Cali.

The fence settled once Tilly regained her balance, and Tilly giggled a little, but it wasn't entirely clear why. "My name is none of your business!" Carry hissed angrily, while Tilly just tilted her head. "So, what's your name name, mister?" Tilly purred, much to the annoyance of her sister.
TurtlezSoup

Postby War Horse » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:36 am

((awh I'm sorry feel better ^.^ and thank you!))

Ace pricked his ear and looked around attentively, he stopped and flicked an ear. he started trotting forward and ino an alleyway, his tail held up as he sniffed through the garbage looking for some food for his sister and him. things had been a little tougher lately. he growled at some rats as he found the carcass of a turkey. he heard paw steps behind him and spun around, snarling.

Athena watched her brother looking around so attentively and shyly followed. but she waited for him as he went into the alleyway. but she heard him growling so she padded after him. she jumped as he spun around and snarled at her and sighed softly, "relax ace it's just me." she said softly. he'd been so tense lately, he really needs a mate to chill him out.
War Horse

Postby TurtlezSoup » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:42 pm

(bump)
TurtlezSoup

Postby Sky Wing » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Ivy felt the air rush out of the rat's body when she pounced on him. She prepared to finish it off when the rat started struggling and squeaking. The rat's strength caught Ivory off guard allowing the rat to slightly slip out of grip giving him more space to move. She felt her prey start to slip loose and prepared to kill it off, but couldn't get a clear shot because of the rats struggling.

Cali looked around and found that the dog had disappeared. She bent down and started grazing assuming Jackie had walked off, ignoring the rabbit that had popped out of the healthy green grass. Cali got lost in her thinking as she grazed endlessly on, slowly moving along to the next patch of clover and grass. A small rustle of the tall grass alerted Cali and she raised her head, swiveling her ears trying to find the noise again watching the field suspiciously.

Caleb smiled in amusement at the Carry's fury. "Why does it matter? It's just a name." He turned to the other cat and nodded to her. "My name's Caleb, nice to meet you. What's yours?" He found a comfortable stop on the grass that wasn't to terribly wet and sat on the ground.

(is it okay if I make another character?)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby TurtlezSoup » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:23 am

(Yeah sure, go right ahead)

Feeling the grip loosen he gave one final attempt to pull himself out from under the cats paws, having mustered all of his strength to do so, which while it wasn't much he had to take his chance now while the cat was seemingly struggling to keep him down.

Sliding along the grass as silently as he could, he tried to position himself so he wouldn't accidentally attack the horse rather then the rabbit. He wanted to try and warn the horse to move, but doing so would scare away the rabbit. Eventually he got himself in a good direction where he would be able to get the rabbit without haring the mare. He finally went for it and leaped towards the rabbit, which had until now been unaware of Jackie's stalking.

Tilly giggled at her sister's annoyance. "My name's Tilly. Don't mind Carry, she's grumpy all the time" Tilly said, purring as her sister tried to swat her off of the fence.
TurtlezSoup

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's