The Wolf Forest (accepting, neighbors with the fox forest)

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

The Wolf Forest (accepting, neighbors with the fox forest)

Postby AngelTheWolf » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:52 pm

You see a wolf walking towards you "Have you come to join the pack or have you come to die!?" The mother wolf said "oh you have come to join well then......." She looks at the trees in the picture that is where we raise our pups in a secret place so you can't see it and everywhere else we protect as our own territory" she grumbled
Locations:
Hunting Grounds,
The Main Den,

Code: Select all
Name
Rank
Family
Personality
Other

Strikes
3 strikes and your out of the rp
Non so far

Family Rules
= twins
<> brother and sister
<< brothers
>>sisters
:;: parents

Love Rules
< he likes her
> she likes him
€> mates
€x> ex-mates

Communications
Lick on the ear/yuck
Lick on the nose/come on
Nip on the ear/let's play
Playful yip/let's eat
Snarl/go away
Bares teeth/I hate you
Bends down in front of a female and snarls/she's mine
Bites/battle or go away
Stands tall/you are weak
Blushes/are you always this cute?
Brushes male face with females tail/your cute!
Snaps the air/leave me
Pins to the ground/I'm better than you!

Ranks
Alpha Male: Oppenheimer
Alpha Female
Beta Male
Beta Female: Akyra
Delta Male
Delta Female
Hunters: Smoke, Ice (2 left)
Patrollers: Howl (4 left)
Pups
Omegas (5 left)

Whether
Sunny {}
Partly Cloudy {}
Cloudy {}
Light Rain {x}
Thunderstorm {}
Light Snow {}
Blizzard {}

Mood
Happy {}
Sad {}
Mad {}
Any {x}
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:10 am, edited 11 times in total.

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Re: The Wolf Forest (accepting, neighbors with the fox fores

Postby AngelTheWolf » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Image http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Wolves.jpg (to big)
Name (left) Smoke (right) Ice
Gender (left) male (right) female
Age both are 4
Rank both are hunters
Family none for both of them
Personality both are adventurous
Other

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby AngelTheWolf » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Bump

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby moosh154 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... rk,_QC.jpg
Name: Howl
Family:none that she knows of.
Personality: smart, adventurous, funny
Other: got separated from her family when she was a little wolf. She does not know if they are alive.

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby AngelTheWolf » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:47 am

Accepted

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

alpha

Postby shoreline. » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:28 pm

oI oppenheimer I
I bull headed I alpha I wits I
thus, the brute is almost
the same as his father, if not more driven.
he won't pick a fight, but often gets into
fights because of his irritated and seemingly
angry attitude and personality in general.
the male is not at all interested in love, just
his needs first. food, water, shelter, and a
free heart, but can be absent-mindedly flirtatious

you don't know what i've been through ~
oppenheimer is a three-year-old brute, packed with muscle and strong bones. the wolf is an incredible alpha, also knowing every little trick to analyze and ultimately kill your opponent. the wolf was the son of one of the most legendary fighters in his time, taking many lives and leaving a trail of innocent fae's broken hearts behind. him and his father both witnessed their [mate/mother] betray the two and leave them behind for another wolf, leading him, and his father, el diablo, to seal their hearts off from any other faes that dare step in their path.
Last edited by shoreline. on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Imageife is not about sailing to
just one port; it is countless ports and
endless decisions. sometimes a drift
can be wonderful, like lying back in a
warm sea, and letting ourselves be
carried by the current.
however, drifting too long, without
awareness of a purpose can carry us
into dangerous waters. If you find
yourself there, or even if, like me
you find the drift has gone on too
long, just throw your anchor down
into something bigger than your
personal wants and needs.
be accountable to an idea, or a
person, and then you will find that
you can then scan the horizon with
clarity before lifting the anchor and
setting sail. âš“ âš“ âš“ âš“ âš“ âš“ âš“ âš“
╚══════════════════════╝

signature by me

shoreline.

Postby AngelTheWolf » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:05 am

K

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Sciencin' » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Marking, reserving Beta female~
yawn
Sciencin'

Postby Sciencin' » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:04 pm

ᗩᖇE YOᑌ ᖇEᗩᗪY ᖴOᖇ ᗩᑎOTᕼEᖇ ᗷᗩᗪ ᑭOEᗰ? OᑎE ᗰOᖇE Oᖴᖴ-KEY ᗩᑎTᕼEᗰ...

ᗯOᒪᖴ'ᔕ ᑎᗩᗰE:. Akyra Andraste Faladon, though she goes by only her first name, Akyra; most don't even know that there's more to her name than simply that.

á—©GE:. Akyra is around three years old.

GEá‘Žá—ªEá–‡:. Female

ᗩᑭᑭEᗩᖇᗩᑎᑕE:. Akyra is a mid-sized wolf, maybe a bit larger, but nothing extraordinary. Her build is that of a runner; lithe and slim, with strong hind legs. Her body is covered in thick golden fur, which grows lighter around her face and underbelly and is just short of being considered scruffy. Her eyes, reminiscent of the ocean, are a piercing blue-green. A black streak runs down her forehead.

ᗷᑌT YOᑌ ᑎEEᗪ TO ᒪOᗯEᖇ YOᑌᖇ ᔕTᗩᑎᗪᗩᖇᗪᔕ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE IT'ᔕ ᑎEᐯEᖇ GETTIᑎG ᗩᑎY ᗷETTEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ TᕼIᔕ

ᖇᗩᑎK:. "I'm the Beta female of the pack. Heck, for me, it was either Beta or Omega- I don't think anyone could tolerate me if I wasn't so able to kick their arse. I suppose in theory, I'd make a great Beta- in practice, it's a different story."

ᗯᗩᑎTEᗪ ᖇᗩᑎK:. "I guess it can't get much better than this for me, but if I could, I'd go out and see the world- alone."

ᔕTᖇEᑎGTᕼ:. Akyra's strength comes, not from her muscles, but from her brain. She's a strategist- she knows how to assess a wolf's weaknesses, manipulate others, and twist things to her advantage. Though she isn't very strong physically, she's fast, and light on her feet. As she says: "If those big tough brutes want to hurt me, they'll have to get to me before I get to them." Another strength of hers is her experience with surviving on her own- drop her off in the middle of a desert and she'll find a way to survive.

ᗯEᗩKᑎEᔕᔕ:. Though she doesn't show it, Akyra does have weaknesses- physical, personal, and emotional. Her physical weakness is that, despite her high ranking and fighting skill, she isn't very large or strong- in a fight, she counts on her wits and speed to wear down a stronger opponent before she makes her move. In a straight-out, close-range fight to the death where she doesn't have much room for movement, she would probably lose. As for personality-wise weaknesses, even Akyra knows she has plenty of these. She's a wolf who likes to keep to herself; conversation and cooperation are not her strong suites. When she does have to work with others, she often finds herself taking the lead and arguing with those who don't support her views. Along with this, she's rather stubborn, and doesn't tolerate dimwits. She can be rude- both intentionally, and unintentionally, so she doesn't tend to have many friends. She also has trouble expressing her feelings, so is constantly misunderstood. One of her worst weaknesses is her refusal to admit weakness in the smallest way, even when it comes to asking for or accepting favors.

ᕼEᖇE ᑕOᗰEᔕ TᕼE ᖇIᔕIᑎG TIᗪE, ᔕO ᑕOᗰE Oᑎ- ᑭᑌT Oᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᗯᗩᖇ ᑭᗩIᑎT

ᑭEᖇᔕOᑎᗩᒪITY:.
As for her personality, since she grew up a loner, Akyra has more or less always fended for herself, and this is very apparent in her personality. She has a very cynical, realistic philosophy, and is rarely optimistic unless she feels something can be accomplished without doubt- then, she feels almost invincible, but any small thing that goes wrong is enough to bring her down again. Though she will work together with others when necessary, she does so in a businesslike manner. She's usually quite reserved with her feelings- other than anger. When it comes to social situations, she prefers to avoid them in general due to her short temper, preferring to work alone in splendid isolation. She finds it hard to trust others- the only one she trusts completely is herself. She's a bit arrogant, refusing to admit weakness in any situation and sometimes viewing herself as better than others. She is often misunderstood as being cold and aggressive.
Akyra has a very rebellious attitude, which gets her in trouble often. Since she grew up as a loner, she got used to being her own boss. Oftentimes, others see her as being selfish; though this may be partially true, Akyra is driven by instincts to survive- an 'every wolf for themselves' philosophy. She refuses to be tied down to any place or loyalty, and likes to do what she want and be her own person. However, she isn't all bad. She is, at some level, driven by an internal sense to do the right thing. To those lucky enough to call Akyra their friend, she's very loyal and protective- you cross Akyra's allies, you cross Akyra as well- and that is not something you want to do. She does her best to be a bit more open around her friends, showing a completely different side- she's a dreamer, adventurous, with a sarcastic sense of humor and a thirst for knowledge.
Under the tough mask that she puts on, Akyra is a dreamer; she's the kind of wolf who wants to see all there is to see and solve the mysteries of the universe. She's got a sarcastic, slightly self-deprecating sense of humor. She's a bit of a perfectionist, and quite mature. Despite her rough past, she's a sophisticated, smart wolf with a love for fairy tales and the natural world. She can be found, on her good days, wandering the woods or staring off into space dreaming of better times. Definitely adventurous, she has a bad habit of wandering off for hours at a time because she found some new cave or waterfall, or something else of the sort. Her hobbies include exploring, swimming, and being alone with her thoughts. She will not hesitate to revert to aggressive means to protect her friends- the ones she has, she values greatly. She is a lot more gentle around her friends, and does her best to be a bit more open with her feelings.

ᒪIKEᔕ:. Akyra generally likes being alone, exploring the forest, swimming, and high places; she's a rebellious daredevil who likes to stick her nose into every nook and cranny.

ᗪIᔕᒪIKEᔕ:. Akyra dislikes extreme heat, dimwitted wolves, other wolves in general, overly flirty wolves, annoying wolves, and... well, basically most wolves, and they tend to dislike her. She also hates being pushed to talk about her feelings or past; that is something she keeps to herself, and she chooses when to reveal it in her own time.

ᗪᖇEᗩᗰᔕ:. Akyra's dream is to leave the pack and travel the world; to see all there is to see to it, and perhaps one day find a place to call home. Her slightly less realistic dream is to fly; she loves the feeling of the wind brushing her fur, and the thrill high places give her.

ᖴEᗩᖇᔕ:. These are things Akyra isn't going to tell anyone, but she secretly fears being helpless and weak. Another thing she won't admit is that she fears that she will stay in the same place forever, staring at the same landscape and the same sky and the same wolves who shun and dislike her. She fears that no one will ever truly understand her and accept her for what she is.

YOᑌ ᗩᖇE ᗩ ᗷᖇIᑕK TIEᗪ TO ᗰE TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗪᖇᗩGGIᑎG ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ

ᕼIᔕTOᖇY:. All she's ever told is that she was a loner and survived on her own; she refuses to say anything more than this, so most assume it's a dark one. Rumor has it that she was betrayed by a family member- possibly her long-lost sister-, but no one knows for certain.

á–´á—©á—°Iá’ªY:. She had a sister, but no one knows what happened to her; Akyra refuses to say, other than that they separated before she found the pack.

ᑭᑌᑭᔕ:. None, probably doesn't want.

ᔕO ᗪᗩᑎᑕE ᗩᒪOᑎE TO TᕼE ᗷEᗩT Oᖴ YOᑌᖇ ᕼEᗩᖇT

ᑕᖇᑌᔕᕼ:. Heck, no one's ever gotten close enough for something like that, and probably never will. She has at this point put aside all thoughts about the matter.

á—°á—©TE:. Probably never happening, though she does sometimes long for someone to be there for her; however, she's not the type to settle down and raise a family.

OTᕼEᖇ:.
yawn
Sciencin'

Postby AngelTheWolf » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:09 am

(Accepted we can start)

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛