I Guess I'm Alone [Jump In] On This Long Journy Home

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

I Guess I'm Alone [Jump In] On This Long Journy Home

Postby Empoissox » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:44 pm

A tiny little she-kit let out a feeble meow hunger clawing her belly and cold freezing her fur. The icy winds blasted her and chilled her to the bone. The snow swirled around her like icy claws tearing the life from her helpless form. An undieing current of cries emits from the beings mouth revealing a pink tongue. The cries slowly grew quieter as death gripped the tiny kitten, just minutes and she'd be gone. All life drained from her body and soon she'd be buried by snow never to have existed not even in the memory of the one who bore her.

How could something so tiny and helpless be sent to die like this. The answer was unknown for her mother was long lost in the icy flurries, swallowed by the storm. How could she survive in the chill of winter with snow building up every second, as if to bury her. While death awaited like a shadow ready to steal the soul from the body, to drain the life from its blood. There was only one easy way out, and that was death.
Empoissox

Re: I Guess I'm Alone [Jump In] On This Long Journy Home

Postby Vyries » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:36 am

The blizzard buffeted her on all sides, threatening to blow her off her paws at every step. Her long fur provided little relief from the cold, and her paws ached from hours of traversing this cold, desolate wasteland. The cat narrowed her eyes against the unrelenting winds, trying in vain to find shelter from the storm. The loud rumble from her stomach echoed her despair.

She could feel her limbs stiffening, her vision blurring, and she knew that the icy grip of unconsciousness was not far away. Through sheer determination, she pressed on, even though weariness and hopelessness tugged at her steps.

Through her dulled senses, she thought she heard a wail, a forlorn cry piecing through the emptiness. A cry of distress, of loneliness and pain, of helplessness and longing.

It was as if something in her awakened. Her eyes focused, her hearing sharpened, and even though she was on the verge of collapse, she no longer felt the tiredness and the cold.

She ran.

The world flew past her in a white blur as all her senses focused on a single thing - the cries that grew fainter and gradually fell silent, the bundle of fur half buried in snow, the eyes that gazed at the heavens as if in prayer. And in the next moment, she was there.

The tiny kitten was barely breathing by this time. With the last of her strength, she curled up around the kitten, sheltering her from the storm. She ran her tongue up the kitten's back, licking her fur the wrong way in an attempt to warm her up. As her vision darkened, she pulled the kitten close to her once silver fur, and prayed not for her safety, but for the life of the tiny creature huddled in her fur.
Vyries

Re: I Guess I'm Alone [Jump In] On This Long Journy Home

Postby cubbie16 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:47 am

Is this an rp for everyone
cubbie16

Return to Realistic Animal RP's