The City Of Dogs { Open and Accepting. }

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

What's your favorite breed out of every breed in the rp?

Labrador
No votes
Pitbull
8%
Australian Shepherd
31%
Siberian Husky
8%
German Shepherd
23%
Dalmatian
No votes
Shetland Sheepdog
No votes
Golden Retriever
8%
Borzoi
8%
Border Collie
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: The City Of Dogs { Open and Accepting. }

Postby AngelTheWolf » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:56 pm

(Sorry I did .5 years is also 1/2 years for the second and for the first that's fine)

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Name: Mute
Breed(s): Shetland Sheepdog
Pack: Fenrir Pack
Dislikes: Being noticed, violence, cars
Other?:
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:11 am

Ooc;
Everyone is accepted and we can start now. :)

Zharko - Male - Fenrir Alpha
Showing his teeth at Cookie, Zharko took the half eaten crisp packet right form under nose and lay down to eat it. Not many of the dogs were brave and willing to put up a fight for food with Zharko as a fight with Zharko often led to bloodshed unlike most small scraps which were normally harmless tussles. Zharko was the alpha of Fenrir pack and he often took pride in his responsibility and used it for his own benefit, he was a tough leader and he liked it bast when things went his way.

Cookie - Female - Fenrir Female
Having the crisp packet stolen from her by her alpha, she didn't argue, she tucked her tail under her body and moved away. Sitting in the corner of the alley and watching him eat her find. She whimpered to herself then turned her head around and caught the scent of some-thing else she could eat, that seemed to make her cheer up a bit.

Thiemo - Male - Heim Scout
Theimo climbed up a set of steps then turned around to look back across the market place. The Borzoi let out a bark of excitement when he spotted a fellow pack member (Tess) begging for food but he was easily distracted when he spotted a pidgin near by. Turning around, he let out a bark and shot off across the street and into the square, making all of the pidgins fly up into the sky all at once. He barked and jumped around playfully trying to get them.

Tess - Female - Heim Female
Running from stool to stool, Tess had an art to getting food. She would run up to some-ones feet and sit up on her back legs in a begging position and cover her nose with her paws to give a sad look on her face. It was a trick the humans could never resist. But even though the Border Collie had the humans well trained, they would occasionally go to stroke her, but for Tess that was a no go. Rejecting the hand of any human that tried to touch her, she would run off to the next person and beg for them instead.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:31 am

(Okie, thanks c:

It's about time that I use a template o-o)

Ivy ~ Female Beta *Fenir* ~ Pitbull
Ivy was being just as a normal Ivy can be. Observant. Watching Mute as he took his actions she chuckled a little, "I will admit that... For a pup your skills are not bad. Not bad at all. But they do need improvement."

Mute ~ Pup *Male scout Fenir* ~ Shetland Sheepdog
Wandering about, Mute watched everyone closely seeing who was more gullible to snatch food from. Glancing over at a small child he played innocent and got as close as possible to the kid and sniffed at the food the child had. As soon as it's parents noticed Mute and scolded him, he quickly grabbed the food in his mouth and ran off as fast as he could.
SilentObserver

Postby greenevalley » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Dakota~Male~Heim~Scout

The large dog's tail thumped wildly against the hardwood as he waited impatiently near the front door. Sharp whines pierced the the air, and occasionally a rumbling chuckle could be heard from the adjoining room.
"Settle down boy, I'm just about ready to leave."
"Woof, woof!" Claws clicked against the floor as Dakota scrambled over to his owner.
The man, obviously happy at the sight of his approaching companion smiled, reaching down to pat his head and scratch behind his ears.
"Woof!"
"Alright boy, alright. I guess it's time to get going."Reaching for the door, the man pulled the latch, allowing it to swing open. After gathering his keys and a briefcase set near the door, he exited. Dakota was close at his heels.
"You be good today, you hear?" The car door was opened and the man cast a downward glance at the lingering dog.
Dakota's tail swayed wildly, his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth.
"You rascal! I'll see you tonight"
The door slammed shut, and soon after pulling out of the driveway the car was out of sight.

Dakota only waited for a moment before loosing interest and bounding off down the street in search of a few of his fellow pack members. The male's wandering brought him to the center of the market place where he spotted Thiemo chasing after a flock of pigeons. After watching for a moment, he padded after the Borzoi, wagging his tail as he approached.

Ooc: I ended up adding another character. Her form is on the same post as Dakota's ^^
greenevalley

Postby AngelTheWolf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:59 pm

Star-pup-Heim Pack

Star looked at her owner who ran out the door because she was late and Star jumped out of the doggy door and started looking around for other dogs in her pack but keeping her eye out for the other dogs, she didn't really like them.

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Sadies » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:56 am

Ooc; greenevalley Accepted. :)

Zharko - Male - Fenrir Alpha - Tess
Scoffing the food down, Zharko got to his feet and headed off around he corner to find some-thing more interesting to eat.

Cookie - Female - Fenrir Female
After devouring the food she found, Cookie headed over to a doorway and laid down alone. She decided not to get into anyone way as she didn't really want to cause anyone any trouble. She just wanted to get on with her life as much as they did.

Thiemo - Male - Heim Scout - Star
After running around like a loon for about five minutes, he locked his eyes on Star. Thiemo wagged his tail slightly in greeting and walked over to him. "Hello young pup" he barked. "Did you come here all by yourself? That's such an achievement for some-one as little as you" he said as an adult would to a youngster. He nudged her with his nose a little. "Do you want to wander around with me? If I'm honest, I don't really know where anyone else is right now..." he commented.

Tess - Female - Heim - Ivy, Mute
AS Tess walked around the corner of a market stall, he paused and lowered her head at the sight of a strange Pitbull and young Shetland Sheepdog pup. This wasn't the first encounter with the two dogs and so Tess knew full well they were not in the same pack as her. Backing up a little, Tess figured it best not to get involved in anything with them, but as she backed up, she knocked over a basket and some-one tried to grab her by the collar. Shocked at the incoming hand, Tess let out a yelp and took off down the street towards Ivy and Mute out of fear f being touched by the human.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:42 pm

Ivy ~ Female Beta *Fenir* ~ Pitbull
Ivy watched as Mute made his way back. Noticing the dog running past them she perked her ears in interest on why she was running. Oh well, "Mute. So... What have you learned?"

Mute ~ Pup *Male scout Fenir* ~ Shetland Sheepdog
Mute looked up at Ivy and shrugged a little.
SilentObserver

Postby amaoretto » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Name: Rosemary
Breed(s): Grey Australian Sheppard
Pack: Fenrir Pack
Dislikes: Being alone, Rudeness, Being Ignored
Other?: She wears a black ribbon around her neck.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goatlings! Chicken Smoothie! Flight Rising!
Wajas! Pokèfarm!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
amaoretto

Postby Sadies » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:42 am

Ooc;
Accepted. :)
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v