★YouTuber High★ [OPEN+ACCEPTING]

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

★YouTuber High★ [OPEN+ACCEPTING]

Postby Blitzscream » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:22 pm

" Hello, and welcome to YouTuber High! "

__________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Allow me to give you a bit of insight on this school.
Now, don't get me wrong, most things are exactly like every other normal high school. There are classes, rules to follow, and a few activites and trips that will be planned out by the school. However, this high school only accepts young YouTubers who aspire to one day become great.
Honestly, the only things that puts this school apart from others than the fact that it only accepts young YouTubers, is that it's required to take at least one tech/computer/video making class before graduation.

Oh, and one other thing that may be seen as something that is unlike most other high school's, is the fact that the students must stay there. It's sort of like a college sort of thing. Students will be assigned dorms, and may have a fellow dorm-mate which shares the dorm with them.
( If you would like to share a dorm with somebody, please be sure to first okay it with a moderator. )

Each student has their own story to tell. And how their highschool experience will play out is ultimately up to fate and the decisions that they decide to make. So, without further ado, I hope that you have a wonderful time here at YouTuber High~!"

R U L E S

1.) Only two characters per person.

2.) I'm sorry, but OCs will not be accepted.

3.) Be sure to remember rules about explicit language! Only words such as 'hell' and 'damn' are allowed (none of the other more explicit curse words).

4.) Do not control anyone else's character unless they give you permission to do so.

5.) Please, no excessive drama. This is a high school, alright? Nobody is going to get killed or anything like that. We want to keep this as realistic as possible, so keep the drama to realistic things that would happen in a high school.

6.) Make sure to keep in mind that breaking any of these rules more than three times will result in you being banned form this RP. I'm sorry if that seems a bit harsh, but I need a way to enforce these rules.

7.) Please stay on the timeline! No timeskips allowed unless everyone is ready for one, in with I will give the finally okay.

8.) Use some sort of separator when talking OOC please!

TO JOIN:

In order to join, all you've got to do is tell me which YouTuber you would like to be.
If possible, please provide a link for any non-well known YouTubers.

Also, since this is highschool, please change the YouTuber's age to one that would be reasonable for somebody in highschool to be. Feel free to pick any age, just as long as it falls somwhere in the the 14 - 17 age group.
"I didn't ask for this, you know. I didn't ask for everyone to think
that I was just some cheap Leafy and Pyro ripoff-"
Blitzscream

Re: ★YouTuber High★ [OPEN+ACCEPTING]

Postby Blitzscream » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:24 pm

!! CHARACTER LIST !!

[ YouTube name (or) name - Age - Group - User ]

NFKRZ (Roman Ablo) - 17 - Senior - Blitzscream
Blitzscream

Postby Blitzscream » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:25 pm

C A L E N D A R

DATE - September 2nd, 2016
BASIC TIME - Afternoon
WEATHER - Slightly cloudy ; no rain

UPCOMING ACTIVITIES/TRIPS - N/A
Blitzscream

Postby Blitzscream » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Since I've finally got all of the main posts out of the way, this RP is now open and will be accepting anybody who wishes to join! I will try my best to reply, accept, and add you to the taken character list right away!
Blitzscream

Return to Realistic Human RP's