The Insanity Can't Hide {Open~Accepting}

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: The Insanity Can't Hide {Open~Accepting}

Postby Fallen » Thu May 22, 2014 2:17 pm

Skylynn Frale
I rubbed my head, confused of what had just happened. I looked up at the person in front of me. "Uh, it's ok." I heard people coming in the direction I came from. "-removed-, RUN!!!" I screamed, instantly getting up and running to a river. Out of panic, I jumped I and started swimming across.
Last edited by Commander Shepard on Sun May 25, 2014 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Though that word is already censored on our site, trying to circumvent it is against the rules.
Fallen

Postby Commander Shepard » Sun May 25, 2014 12:00 pm

(Shepard here. I've had to go and clean up a couple of posts on this thread, and would like to request the OP mark this as PG-13, given the amount of violence and... admittedly minor so far swearing, but since there aren't a lot of posts, it's still a relatively high ratio. This sort of rp edges very close to the line of what is and isn't allowable, and I will be keeping an eye on it.)
Commander Shepard

Postby Fallen » Tue May 27, 2014 3:16 pm

{I'm sorry, this is my first RP... ever in my history.. ill work on making it less violent. It wasn't even ment to be that violent. later in the RP, the people being chased would be safe and sound, and it would become a rather.... normal life.}
Fallen

Postby Strong » Wed May 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Harley tensed up and started running. Jade ran alongside her.
Strong

Postby Fallen » Sat May 31, 2014 9:26 pm

Skylynn Frale
I went under the water, out of breath as I was dragged along with the water. My vision was slightly blurred as I watched the husky running along side its owner.
Fallen

Postby vulcan » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:47 am

Ryder saw a girl in the water, common sense leave her there who cares of she dies, he jumped Dow from the tree and waited for the right time, he heaved her out of the water, "you going die here you know. Even the simple minded gecko knows better then to jump in a river." He said expressionlessly; he pulled her behind a bush and waited for the people to pass.
vulcan

Postby Fallen » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Skylynn Frale
I curled up slightly. "What would you do if you woke up not knowing what happened..."I said quietly.
Fallen

Postby Fallen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Skylynn Frale
I gathered my wits and took in a deep breath. The people ran past the bush we were hiding at. All fear had left me. Turning to look at the person who had kinda save me, I finally could see him clearly. "So who are you?" I asked cautiously.
Fallen

Postby vulcan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:08 am

Ryder smiled, " Who am I , I have no idea my history is just flames and blood lots of blood but if you wanted to know my name it's Ryder" he grinned, " as for your other question I would find shelter and try and figure out what's going on which is what I have done" the teen pointed at the narrow entrance for a cave it was quite small and cover in shrubbery.
matt [inactive] male / taken / chaotic evi
vulcan

Previous

Return to Realistic Human RP's