The Insanity Can't Hide {Open~Accepting}

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: The Insanity Can't Hide {Open~Accepting}

Postby Fallen » Tue May 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Fallen wrote:( After i get two more players, we can start.
Bump)
Fallen

Postby Fallen » Wed May 07, 2014 11:28 am

Fallen wrote:
Fallen wrote:( After i get two more players, we can start.
Bump)
Fallen

Postby vulcan » Wed May 07, 2014 11:31 am

Name
Let me get this straight, do you want my orginal name or the one on my passport or the one that is is one the most wanted board thing or just a name to call me by? I will tell you this the name is Ryder Sayne and tht was my birth name. How did surnames come to be so horrible.
let me think about that one, well I was an assassin when I was sixteen, blah, blah, I am eighteen, I think.
Do I looked like a girl, I swear when I get my hands on you.
Orientation
No offense to some people but just because I spend my time running around with chainsaws doesn't mean I am gay.
Personality
I don't even know what goes on in my head how am I meant to answer that you do it, I will just run around with a chainsaw.
History
I Well I don't know my parent but my foster mom was a real nutter my older step brother had heap of drugs and my step sister (younger) well her name was shard a d she doesn't talk or do anything, so I didn't like them so I slept in the snow on the path outside the house. So first time how about the first time I got in trouble was when I shot someone, I was seven of course I got in trouble because I didn't run (don't ask how I shot the guy in the first place) I left home when I was nine got arrested when I was 13 for robbing a bank, I killed most of the cell guards, it was annoying because I was locked in Sweden and that place is a nightmare. I got in jail a couple more time. Got on a few more countries most wanted list things changed me name a lit got a a job as a n assassin at fifteen went until I was sixteen and then stopped and found out that chainsaws useful for a lot of things, I broke in to a garden tool supply shop and took anything that could kill a person.(Ryder forgot this later on)
Why are you being chased?
Don't know (he had a chainsaw rampage and destroyed a whole city with a bit of dynamite, a chainsaw and fire)
Pet
I have a gecko who I rained to bring diamonds to me but he usually tries to eat them so
I don't make him do it mainly cause he is my only company.

Girlfriend?
I have one in jail, she was sentenced twenty years behind bars.
Other
I will post the picture in a second.
vulcan

Postby Fallen » Wed May 07, 2014 11:49 am

( Ok, we can start actually now.. =}
Fallen

Postby Fallen » Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Skylynn Frale
I climb a tree in a attempt to get away from the chasers. I stay quiet, the cold air making my breath visible.
Fallen

Postby Fallen » Mon May 12, 2014 8:12 am

bump]
someone join me?]
Fallen wrote:Skylynn Frale
I climb a tree in a attempt to get away from the chasers. I stay quiet, the cold air making my breath visible.
Fallen

Postby Strong » Mon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm

I ran as fast as I could to escape whoever was chasing me. Alongside me was my husky/wolf mix, Jade, who was running out of breath and needed water soon.
Strong

Postby Fallen » Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 am

Skylynn Frale
I jumped down from the tree, running silently through trees. All of a sudden I tripped over a.... dog?
Fallen

Postby vulcan » Tue May 20, 2014 8:54 am

Ryder Sayne
              The maniac with a chainsaw

I am being chased by some weirdos, I have a chainsaw and I have not idea what to do, maybe I should through the chainsaw at them... Bad idea so many ways that could backfire. What to do, what to do... his thoughts where interrupted by a wet feeling on his neck he scrambled up a pine tree near by despite the fact that he was in pain for the sharp needles and the fall as well as what looked like was a badly aimed gunshot. He turned to see what was on his neck. He almost swore, there was gecko licking his neck. It took him a second to realise it was his but he was still shocked.
vulcan

Postby Strong » Wed May 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Harley screeched when something or someone tripped over Jade. "-removed-I'm so sorry!!!"
Last edited by Commander Shepard on Sun May 25, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Though that word is not censored on our site, it is still bad form to try and get around our censors anyway.
Strong

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's