||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: ||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Liam heard her comment before hearing her cough again. He looked at her worriedly, but the cough sounded better. Like she was starting to get over it. That was a good sign. Liam kept looking at her until she asked him a question. He shrugged his shoulders, "For as long as you need me for. Or until you leave." he spoke honestly and smiled softly at her.

Constance heard his comment and smiled softly. She heard his next comment and sighed. She frowned in thought, "Yeah, they both would be. But I'm sure they will be fine. They both are strong people and will do anything to stay together and be there for one another." Constance took a breath, "I'm sure they still together no matter what they go through." she smiled assuringly towards Zayn,
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:20 am

Juliette
I try to sit up, but quickly find that I'm just too weak to do so. So I lay back once again, staring up at the ceiling until I hear Liam answer my question. Then I turn my head to look at him with a faint smile, nodding slowly. "Thanks," I say softly. "How did I get here...?" I ask after a few beats. I can't remember anything past giving a woman my coat, and then curling up in an alley.

Zayn
I nod my head in answer, then lightly nuzzle Constance's cheek. "I know I would do anything to stay with you," I murmur with a small grin. (wb, terribly sorry)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby Commander Shepard » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:42 am

(Didn't catch it sooner, my bad ^^; Just moved to the appropriate section as this doesn't really deal with fantasy is all :))
(They/he/she)
Call me Shepard or Paine!

...art|| trade
.Shep || -
...You can fight
...like a krogan
run like a leopard
but you'll never be better
than Commander Shepard!

...by viddi
...Image
Commander Shepard

Postby Unashamed » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:16 am

(Haha, okay, Commander Shepard. Thanks. :))
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Liam saw Jules try to sit up and stood himself. "don't. You don't want to risk it getting worse." he spoke worriedly and sighed, as he sat down agina. Liam heard her question and sighed. "I went to Zayn and Constance's place. We tried calling you, but you didn't answer. I got worried so we all went out the next day to find you. We found you and we took you to the hospital as quickly as possible." he explained with a dull voice.

Constance felt Zayn nuzzle her cheek and chuckled. She heard his comment and smiled brightly. "I would too." she smiled and gently pecked his temple. She didn't want to leave his arms before she rose to her feet. "Are you hungry?" she asked softly. "Or would you like to go out and do something?" she asked, as she looked at Zayn.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:12 pm

Juliette
I'm about to protest against him telling me to stay down, but stop before doing so. The worry in his voice makes me melt inside. Maybe he does still care after all... I think, looking up at the man with my green eyes. I'm only half listening to him, too lost in his own eyes to pay much attention. But when I realize how unemotional his voice is, I look away, my once hopeful thoughts now turning pessimistic.

Zayn
I smile a little at Constance, standing beside her. and wrapping my arms around her again. "We can do whatever you want," I say, taking her left hand in mine. My eyes drift down to the ring, gently running my thumb over it before looking back up at her. "If you'd like to go out and celebrate somewhere nice, we'll do that. If you'd rather stay in then I'm all good with that too."
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Liam frowned when Juliette looked away after he spoke. He looked at her confused before he spoke, "Hey what's wrong?" he asked softly as he looked down at her. He rose to his feet and looked at her with a soft gaze. He didn't know what to do, one minute he would be happy to be with her, the next hurt and upset and confused. He sighed quietky and rubbed his eyes.

Constance watched as Zayn rose to his feet and stand beside her before wrapping his arms around her. She smiled again and listened to him speak. She rolled her eyes playfully at his anwer and shook her head before feeling him take her hand. Constance smiled as she looked down and felt him running his thumb over the ring, she couldn't help but grin and look back at him. She heard his comment and sighed, "You should know I'm not very good at making decision for myself and others." she chuckled lightly and smiles at him. She thought quietly before speaking, "I think I might stay in. I prefer that, and to be with you." she spoke with a soft voice and walked to the kitchen to see what to cook.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Juliette
I shake my head slightly when I hear Liam's question, feeling another tear in my heart when I find I can't tell him the truth. I've always been honest with him, except back when we first met, and at the start of our relationship. There were too many things that I was scared to tell him, so I would try to cover up, or tell him it was no big deal. It took me a while to finally learn to trust him. But now, after everything, I'm just not sure how to show my feelings to him, despite how badly I want to.

Zayn
My smile grows a bit at her statement, shrugging my shoulders in response. When she decides to stay home, I smile and nod my head. "Sounds good to me," I murmur, kissing her cheek before she turns and walks into the kitchen. I follow her, leaning against the doorway as I quietly watch her start to cook.
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Liam saw Jules shake her head at him and frowned even more as he continued to look at her, "Jules come on, you know you can tell me anything?" he spoke with an assuring smile. He felt his appears ache as he looked at her. He wished he could back in time and rewind and try an avoid this situation of jules being in hospital because of him. At that thought he looked away and clenched his jaw as he felt a lump form in his throat and tears burn his eyes.

Constance saw Zayn and smile and nod before hearing his response and smiled. She felt him kiss her cheek and couldn't help but smile, nor could she hide how happy she was. When she heard Zayn's footsteps behind her before stopping at the doorway. Constance could feel his gaze as he watched her begin to cook. Well attempt to cook a decent meal. She grabbed out various foods and begna to make lasagna. It wasn't her favourite meal, but it didn't mean she didn't like it either. She hummed softly to herseld as she tried not to fumble, as she felt Zayn's gaze on her.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Juliette
I glance up at Liam. Big mistake. Before I can look away, tears well up in my eyes, giving me no time to stop them from flowing. I turn my head away from the man, hoping he doesn't notice. Or that he at least won't say anything. "I-I'm sorry," I stammer, feeling my throat clam up a little. "I guess I-I'm just a little tired..." I try to cover up the real reason.

Zayn
My smile remains as I notice Constance seeming to be more nervous than I'm used to seeing her. "You alright?" I ask softly, not wanting to startle her more as I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Do you need me to leave until your done?"
Unashamed

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's