||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: ||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Liam had heard Zayn's response and nodded. He now, looked at jules and smiled softly at her. "No worries. You nee anything, just let me know, or the nurse." he spoke with a small smile.

Constance paced in the house, she hadn't heard anything from the boys for a while and was wondering what was happening. She felt worried about all of them, including jules, especially Jules. She hoped they had found her. She ran a ahnd through her hair, it was like the hundredth time. Where are they? She wondered and sighed.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Juliette
Liam's smile makes me melt inside, and gives me the little sliver of hope that maybe we could at least be friends again. "Are you leaving...?" I ask, before taking a sip of my water.

Zayn
I turn and walk out the door, taking out my cell phone and dialling Constance's phone. I hold it up to my ear, shoving my free hand into my jeans' back pocket as I walk to my car.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Liam looked at Jules and sighed softly as he sat down in his chair beside the bed. He heard her question before taking a sip of her drink. "You want me to leave?" he asked with a rasped eyebrow and smiled a little. "Only joking. No I'm not. I'm staying. To make sure you will be okay." he smiled softly at her.

Constance heard her phone going off in the lounge room. She sprinted quickly to it. She grabbed it seeing the caller ID and seeing it was Zayn. "What's....going on?" she asked breathlessly as she fell back on the couch.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Juliette
I shake my head quickly in response to Liam's question, then blush when I realize he's joking. "Oh, ah... y-yeah... thanks..." I murmur softly, looking down. I finish my water and reach over to put it on the table beside my bed.

Zayn
The sound of Constance's voice makes me smile, and I pause for a minute before answering question. "We found Juliette a few hours ago. She was practically frozen solid out in an alley downtown. She's awake now, and Liam is in talking to her. I'm on my way home now."
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:41 pm

Liam saw Jules's blush and smiled more, he was going to say it was adorable but hesitated and closed his mouth. He listened to her speak and chuckled lightly. "No worries. It is fine." he spoke honestly and grabbed her hand once she put the cup down. "You feeling okay?" he asked softly.

Constance listened to Zayn's words intently. She exhaled, not realising she had been holding her breath. "That's good news at least, I was getting worried about guys." she spokes and rubbed her eyes. "Okay I will see you soon then. Love you, see you when you get here." she couldn't help but smile, she was relived. She stayed laying in the couch, her arm over her eyes,
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Juliette
I smile faintly when Liam takes my hand, my heart beating fast now. "Yeah... yeah, I'm fine..." I murmur, looking up at his beautiful brown eyes. "W-what about you...?"

Zayn
I smile a little and nod. "Alright, love. I love you too, and will see you soon." I hang up the phone and set it down on the passenger seat, humming softly as I drive home. As soon as I get there, I walk inside and find Constance laying on the couch in the living room.
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Liam smiled softly and looked down before looking back at Jules. "Doesn't matter. As long as you are okay, I'm okay." he smiled warmly at her. "Do you know she you will be able to get out of here?" he asked curiously as he looked at her.

Constance smiled and put her phone down when Zayn hung up. She stayed laying on the couch, until she heard the door open and close. She heard footsteps and lifted her gaze. "Why hello there stranger." she chuckled lightly and smiled as she sat up.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:30 pm

Juliette
I smile up at Liam, the gesture small and weak, and somewhat forced, but still there. When he asks if I know when I'll be allowed to leave, I sigh softly and shake my head as much as I can. "I woke up only just before you came in," I say softly. "I haven't been told anything, yet."

Zayn
I smile down at the girl, sitting beside my fiance and wrapping my arms around her. "Hey," I say in reply, kissing her cheek. "How are you doing?"
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:29 am

Liam saw jules's weak gesture and sighed as he looked at her. He rubbed her head as he heard her answer to her question and nodded. He leaned back in the chair and put his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes, as he relaxed a little. "Hopefully it isnt for too long." he mumbled softly to her and slowly opened his eyes.

Constance smiled back at Zayn as he sat down beside her. She felt his arms around her and grinned more. She gently hugged him back. She smiled even more as he kissed her cheek. Constance turned her head and smiled at Zayn. "I'm good, knowing that jules's okay and that you are here. What about you?" she asked as her studied his face.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Juliette
I close my eyes when he rubs my head, then open them again when he moves his hand away. "Yeah..." I say softly in answer to his comment. After letting out a sigh, I cough once again, but it's not quite so bad this time. "So, ah... how long are you staying?" I ask him after a minute.

Zayn
I smile at Constance, holding her close to me and sitting back. "I'm fine," I say simply. "I just hope Liam and Jules will be alright. He didn't really seem to know what to do around her, and she's probably still pretty hurt over everything.... I know Liam obviously is."
Unashamed

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's