||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Postby Strong » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:43 pm

you and [insert boys name here] have been inseparable since you two started dating in 2011. he always knew the right things to say and knew the things you loved. even the fans loved you two together. though, you've had your ups and downs, you still made it through all those arguments and disagreements. but one question will change your relationship forever: "[your name] will you marry me?"

liam james payne|20|juliette clarkson|played by: ~WolfCharm~

juliette clarkson|19|liam payne|played by: more than conquerors

harry edward styles|20|jasmina anderson|played by: ~WolfCharm~

jasmina anderson|18|harry styles|played by: HAZ BEAR

louis william tomlinson|22|harley renee|played by: HAZ BEAR

harley renee|21|louis tomlinson|played by: strong

niall james horan|20|girls name|played by:strong.

Mckailya Hollands|19|niall horan|played by: ~WolfCharm~

zayn javaan malik|21|girls name|played by: more than conquerors

constance winterfield|20|zayn malik|played by: ~WolfCharm~

---->Rules<-------

---> All sites rules apply
------> Follow the plot line, but you can come up with mini plots if you want
--------> spots are limited so only one boy per person and one girl per person
----------> Fade to black if that ever happens
------------> Most importantly have fun!!

Code: Select all
[center]||Name Here||
[img][/img]
||Full Name||
{answer}
||Looks||
{answer}
||History||
{answer}
||Boyfriend||
{answer}
Last edited by Strong on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 am, edited 9 times in total.
Strong

Re: ||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction]

Postby Unashamed » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:47 pm

(Reserve for Liam's girl and Zayn, please?)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby Strong » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 pm

{okay}
Strong

Postby Unashamed » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Name
Juliette Elizabeth Clarkson
Hello, I'm Juliette, but you can just call me by my nickname: Jules. I'm named after my mother, who's name is the same as mine, only a little switched. Her name is Elizabeth Julia Clarkson, so, yeah....

Uh... I don't really like calling people names, but you must be blind to have to ask me that. I'm a girl....

I'm sixteen. My birthday is November 14th.

Origin
Southern Missouri
I'm from Missouri but my family moved when I was fourteen.

Height
5 ft. 8
I'm five feet, and eight inches tall, and still growing. Yes, I am pretty tall, and no I don't really like it. But I suppose it's okay.

Weight
115 pounds
Is it really any of your business? Isn't it enough to say that I'm just not the slimmest girl around? Okay, okay, so I weigh 110 pounds. Happy?

Hair
Mid-back length, strawberry-blonde, curly
I used to have bright red hair until I started dying it about a year ago, and the dye bleached it to strawberry-blonde.

Eyes
Green
My eyes are kind of a hazel-green kind of color, I think.

Skin
Light, easily burned
I have very light skin, that, if exposed to sun for long periods of time, will burn. And believe me, it's not fun.

Piercings
None
I have no piercings, and never want to get any. I just prefer not to have holes stuck into any part of my body.

Tattoos
One
I have only one tattoo, and it's the only one I'm ever gonna have if I have anything to say about it. It's an anchor with the words "I refuse to sink," located on my left shoulder.

Scars
Lots
I have quite a few scars, from where I used to cut myself. I don't do it any more, but I still have those reminders.

Personality
Shy, damaged, quiet, friendly, musical, loving...
Wow, you really want me to describe my personality? Well, I don't really think that I'm the best one to ask, but I suppose I can try my best.
I'm pretty shy--always have been--but I'm trying my hardest to cover it, and become more social. I don't talk a whole lot, which I guess is one of the reasons I've never really had any friends. I've been through quite a lot in my life, and have been a bit damaged. I've been hurt so many times, that I usually just push people away before they can hurt me any more. I try to be friendly, but no one usually notices, and just keeps away from me. I absolutely love music--listening to music, playing music, singing--it's my most favorite past-time of all. But because I'm so shy and have such bad stage-fright, I don't sing around anyone at all, except for my very few close friends.. I can be very loving, towards nearly everyone.

Parents
Father--Jacob Clarkson; mother--Elizabeth Clarkson
My dad is Jake, and I suppose we get along pretty well--most of the time. My relationship with my parents isn't the best, and they're always fighting. My mom, Elizabeth, and I don't get along hardly at all.

Siblings
Brother--Johnathon Clarkson
My brother, Johnny, is autistic, and usually pretty sweet. But there's those times when I wish that we weren't even related. I guess every sibling feels that way about their other sibling every now and again. He's three years younger than me, making him thirteen.

Sexual Orientation
Straight
I am 100% straight, and will never be anything other-wise. Not that I will ever be with a boy, anyway. I would just prefer a boy over some other girl.

Crush
Yes
Actually, I don't know if he's technically still my crush or not, considering he's now my boyfriend.... But, anyway, if I do have one, it's on my boyfriend Liam.

Boyfriend
Yep!
Yes, as already explained, I do have a boyfriend. His name's Liam James Payne. :)

Other
Nope
That's all I can think of....
Last edited by Unashamed on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby Strong » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:22 pm

||harley renee||
||Full Name||
"hi i'm harley alice renee, nice to meet you"
||Looks||
"I have long blonde hair and hazel eyes. just one of my beautiful features. i'm also very tan and quite built. its from all the working out i do with Louis."
harley is very bubbly and loud. she's quite a party animal, like her boyfriend. she's also very sensitive about how people would think of her, but eventually she's learned that the only opinion about herself that matters is hers... and louis'.
harley was born in california, but moved to texas when she was 2. she's lived there ever since until her dad got a job in the U.K when she was 17, and that's when she met Louis, her amazing boyfriend of 3-4 years.
||Want kids?||
"One or two"
Strong

Postby HAZ BEAR » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:56 pm

I'll get jazz form up and can I be Harry's girl?
HAZ BEAR

Postby Strong » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:57 pm

[of course haz]
Strong

Postby HAZ BEAR » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:59 pm

i'll get it up in a sec
HAZ BEAR

Postby Strong » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:03 pm

{okay}
Strong

Postby HAZ BEAR » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:06 pm

||Name Here||

||Full Name||
jasmina anamarie anderson
||Looks||
i'm about 5'5' and 90 pounds. i have light brown hair and ice blue eyes that seem to glow at night or so people say
very courageous and outgoing i love to be creative and is always looking for new adventures and something exciting and I love hanging with my bestfriend and boyfriend harry styles we've know each other since we were little so you most likely will find me hanging with him oh yeah and I can be very rude and sassy if you get me mad enough
parents die last year and i've been dating my boyfriend and best friend harry since then since he was always there to make me happy and cheered me up. We are currently living in out own apartment together and I've been sort of hoping for a family with him. And don't be fooled by my sweet side because win every sweet side there's a dark side. I can be very sassy and rude, and if provoked or angered I will attack you, or just yell at you. When I'm mad I can be very loud and I can be very violent, last time I was provoked the person was in the hospital in a coma. Since my boyfriend beats me I've always had a hard time trusting people, if you want my trust, then you'll have to be prepared to wait cause it takes a very long time for me to gain someone's trust and an even longer time gaining my trust back if you've lost my trust once. On another note, I'm a huge tomboy I'll never wear anything that seems to girly to me, so no dressed, skirts, frilly shirt, frilly shorts, frilly shoes, sparkles, or anything that involves shopping or makeup. I only wear sneakers, snap backs, ray bans, tank tops, basketball shorts, any kind of jersey shirt, cut off shirts, beanies, muscle tees, band shirts or anything that involves a sport, video game or any if my favorite shows. I also play tons of sport and tons of video games and love horror movies, I'm not afraid to get down and dirty if I need to

dislikes: spiders, hights, thunder, jerks, people thinking they're better than other, know it all's, girls stuff, dresses, make up, skirts, anything frilly and girly
||Want kids?||
maybe like two
HAZ BEAR

Next

Return to Realistic Human RP's