||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: ||Will You Marry Me?|| [One Direction] Full

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Liam saw the tears well in jules' green eyes before they spilled down her cheeks, she turned her head away. He felt his heart ache in his chest at the sight. "Jules..." he spoke softlh and gently placed a hand on her cheek and stroked her cheek gently with his thumb. He heard her comment and June wit wasn't the truth, "Jules...I know you well enough to know something is wrong." he spoke softly as he looked down at her. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" he asked looking down at her.

Constance heard Zayn's question and looked at him before looking away. She felt herself go slightly red in embarrassment before she suddenly felt his arms around her. She jumped a little, "No, I wnat you to stay." she smiled as she looked at him. Constance looked up at him and smiled before pecking his cheek. She put the dish into the oven yo cook before she looked back at Zayn. "Should be done in a bit." she spoke with a soft smile before walking back to the loungeroom and sighing as she sat down.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:34 am

Juliette
I feel Liam's hand on my cheek, and close my eyes for just a few seconds. When I hear his comment, I reopen them, looking up at him as he asks his question. The intensity of his warm gaze and soft voice are too much for me to handle at once, so I look away from him again. "I can't..." is all I manage to say. I want to be able to tell him how much I love him, and how sorry I am for causing all of this. But I'm afraid he's already moved on from me, and I don't think I can handle being rejected by him.

Zayn
I smile, kissing her cheek after she says she wants me to stay, then unwrap my arms from around her waist and move away from her. Slipping my hands into my pockets, I lean against the counter, quietly watching as she finishes up and puts the lasagna into the oven. "What do you want to do while we wait?" I ask her, following her out of the kitchen.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:06 pm

Liam saw her look back at him before looking away again. He heard her comment and pulled away from her. He felt pain burn in him as he stepped back further from her and looked away from her as he felt his eyes burn. What did she mean she can't? He thought with confusion before he sat down and didn't say anything else to her. He put his head down in his hands and closed his eyes.

Constance heard Zayn' s question and shrugged, "I'm up for anything." she smiled softly up at him. Her gaze watched hI'm curiously. She honeysly didn't mind what they did, as long as she was with him, that was all that mattered to her.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:56 pm

Juliette
I look back up when Liam leaves my side, at first thinking that he'll just leave the room. But I'm surprised when he sits down, placing his head in his hands. "L-Liam... I-I'm sorry..." I say, my voice barely over a whisper as the tears continue to fall. "I'm sorry...."

Zayn
I smile at Constance, sitting beside her and looping my arm around her middle. "Well, then how about a movie?" I suggest. Right now, I just want to have her close--other than that, I couldn't care less what we do.
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:41 am

Liam vaguely heard Juliette's voice and lifted his gaze and looked at her for a moment. Slowly, he frowned as he realised what she said, and saw the tears flowing down her cheeks. "Why? what for?" he asked softly as his voice cracked at the end. He didn't understand why she was sorry and what she was sorry for.

Constance watched as Zayn sat down beside her and wrapping an arm around her waist. She smiled at him before hearing his suggestion and smiled, "Sure, why not." she grinned at him, before she asked, "Whta would you like to watch then?" she asked as her hazel gaze was now a slightly blue colour, she watched him curiously.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:34 pm

(I am so, so, so sorry for not replying till now! I've been crazy busy with stuff, and kept forgetting.)

Juliette
I shake my head when I hear his questions, not knowing what to say, and my soft sobs not allowing me to speak. My blurred gaze locks on the wall on the opposite side of the room from where Liam sits. Once I've gotten my breathing under control again, I finally say, "It-It's nothing. Honest. I guess I'm just... a little tired."

Zayn
"Mm..." I mumble as I think, resting my chin on her shoulder. "How about... you pick?" I say, a small grin creeping up on my face as I kiss Constance's cheek. (wb, so sorry)
Unashamed

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:10 am

{it's fine I have been really busy now and I only just been able to get back on sorry }

Liam saw juliette's head shake but she didn't say any words and he began to worry. He tensed as he heard her soft so sa ms felt as though he was the blame. He saw her eyes well up in tears as she looked away form him. He wanted to make her look at him and speak to him so he understood what was going on better. He heard her finally speak and he looked at her with a soft sad gaze, "Rest, you need it." he said softly and gently touched her hand with his finger tips gently.

Constance heard zayn think as he rests his chin on her shoulder. She heard his question and sighed but smiled. She felt him kiss her cheek, she stood up and looked through the movies before she decided on teh movie Mazerunner and put it in the did player. She sat down back with Zayn and pressed play, "I hope you don't mind Mazerunner?" she spoke with a slight smile.
~WolfCharm~

Postby Unashamed » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 pm

(It's okay. Between the stress of Thanksgiving this week, and school, I'm pretty much piled up on, myself.)

Juliette
My heart jumps and my arm tenses when I feel something touch my hand. But, recognizing the gentle touch and hearing Liam's words cause my muscles to relax again. "Are you staying...?" I squeak out after a moment of silence.

Zayn
A small small smirk crosses my face as I wrap my arms back around Constance after she sits down. "Perfect," I say, burying my face in her neck, and holding her close.

Last bumped by Unashamed on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 pm.
Unashamed

Previous

Return to Realistic Human RP's