Mods please lock((moved to new site))

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: Live your life (Filled for now)

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:01 am

Neo
His slightly tanned face lit up as a light blush crossed his cheeks,
"Most people call it stupid and say I should learn English better."
Noah
"Ah nice neighbor hood isn't it." He said appearing beside Jason moments after he entered the rich neighborhood.
He walked with his hands behind his head glancing over at Jason once before looking at the sky.
"For a moment I believed you wouldn't show ."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:04 am

Joyce looked at him, "Nonsense. I think it's cool, I like accents." She smiled, "I don't see why people complain about it, you can't help it." She blushed slightly putting her hands in her pockets. Looking down at her phone she noticed no texts, shrugging it off she put it back into her pocket.
SilentObserver

Postby remix. » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Jason chuckled. " It isn't like me to miss a business deal. " He said Coldly , looking the boy up and down. Caucasian , scrapes on arms and legs , skinny , seems smart.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Noah
"good to know." he stopped at a house different then the other large one surrounding it since this house was compeltely black with a large iron gate open in the front.
When he reached the door his oddly colored eyes fixed on Jason and he narrowed them a bit,
"your first assignment is a easy one, I don't tend to start my new recruits on hard tasks." he opened the door and entered the house which would of given any gamer or computer geek a heartattack with all the technology he had inside flashing an beeping codes that he read as he walked by to pick up a couple files to find the one he'd pulled for Jason.
Neo
"sometimes it's just more simple not to talk, but english is a ok lauguange." he smiled looking down at Joyce's dog how still sat happily in he purse and chuckled a little remembering his own dog who he had to leave behind in France.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Joyce nodded, "I jumble up words here and there. Sometimes I'm called stupid, I've been used to speaking Swedish a lot." Putting her hands on her knees Joyce looked at the people viewing Neo's art.
SilentObserver

Postby remix. » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Jason followed the boy into the house, talk.g a moment to take In all the technology . " Shoot. " He mumbled and grabbed the files.
ImageImage
remix.

Postby remix. » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:42 pm

[ Bump It Back x3 ]
ImageImage
remix.

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:37 pm

((Sorry i've been really busy lately with school work and a new project of mine i've been working on, I'll probably be on a little less then normal..))
Neo
He chuckled,
" Looks like we have something in common then." He uncrossed his arms feeling more relaxed setting his hands by his side but his face quickly went red as he realized he'd set his hand on Joyce's and placed his hands back in his lap,
" S-sorry." He murmured embarrassed
Noah
" You have three assignments two are senators for the state James and Sara Miller they'll be attending a Event of mine tomorrow so that will be your best shot at taking them out, The other is a younger girl..One you've met recently. Rose the person who sent you here, She's been leaking info and weapons lately so I need her gone, But she'll be trickier for you to kill since she's protected by the City's gang. One wrong move and they'll be on you quicker then gnats to rotten fruit."He said to him his upbeat personality dropping to one of seriousness as he explained.
" Do this and your reward is over 4 million."
((Random but I find Gnats to be such a weird word..Like why is it spelled with a G instead of just Nats?...Lol random word ranting))
((Also incase Twobit missed this post.))
Ikki wrote:Nychta
He thought for a moment about what to do before texting her back,
Sent By Nyck wrote:I know it's a bad time to ask but mind if I take you out to that quiet place now?It's your best bet to get past, and away from, that crowd outside. Thanks to a little friend of mine called social Media I already know where to pick you up so see you in a few Muri.

He was ready to leave before he looked down and realized he wasn't wearing a shirt and dashed upstairs to grab a new one before heading out not trying to hid his appearance at all as he walked down the streets and back past the cafe' to the small media crowd that seemed to be gaining in numbers outside of the house.
"Uh oh..." He knew this was bad and began to come up with a good excuse in his mind as the first few behind the crowd began to notice him.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Joyce chuckled, "Yea, I guess we do." Feeling the touch of his hand she could feel her face grow hot. "It's okay." She answered looking at him smiling. Keeping her hands where they were Joyce looked at her dog again.
SilentObserver

Postby remix. » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Jason looked at the hacker, a smile creeping across his face. " I can do that. Rose will a challenge.. though I've taken on a few gangs in my life. And th e event, just get me a nice perch to watch. " He said.
ImageImage
remix.

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's