Horse Ranch RP ~ Country Home Open and Accepting!

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Horse Ranch RP ~ Country Home Open and Accepting!

Postby Juney » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:59 pm

Hello everyone! you can evt skip this post if you'd oike and read the rest c:

This post is a bit information about me,my rp experiences, my horse in real life, and what i'd pferfer to see in the rp,but it isnt necesary to read actually ^^

Well, im from Holland, so English isnt my native language. i've rp'ed for about 5-6 years now,bit my experiences weren't that good, so i hope this site will be better now. people cursed at me, and worse..but i doubt i can tell that here. feel free to pm me about anything though, you also can ask things about me c:
i can be a literate writer, but i'll mostly write 3 lines or up,depending on who i am rp'ing with. i have had about 7 open group roleplays,and about 50 1x1's, so.. (: my forms can be from really really pathetic bad untill described as a literater. but do whatever feels right to you with making your form,it doesnt have to be pretty c:
I have an own horse in real,a friesian mare of now 8 years old,and she is crazy with jumping and western riding. i personally dont like dressage , but i love jumping! she also is really quick ~ quicker then any other friesian i did ride on ^^ i sadly dont have pictures of her ~ when im home, im on ipad,and barely on my mobile,while i take pictures of her with my mobile .
Last edited by Juney on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i have a horse ranch rp! ^^
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3096

Juney

Re: Horse Ranch RP ~ Country Home

Postby Juney » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Reserved ~

Information/Rules.

|~*~| This Ranch is meant to have fun , not to find someone you want to fight with.
|~*~| Please be nice to eachother.
|~*~| Dont try to challenge me, or the co-owners. im a bloody honest person, watch your language to me.
|~*~| Do not ignore ANY of the site rules.
|~*~| You can have a discussion with anyone you want ( also with me ) through pm. just dont do it in the rp please, i want everyone happy.
|~*~| You can have as many chars as you can handle,bit please dont do 10 girls and 1 boy or just something like that.
|~*~| Maximum of 5 horses per char.

Ranch Rules.

{|<*>|} Do not scream or yell where the horses are near.
{|<*>|} Do not abuse anyone or anything - if you abuse a horse or person, you will be warned or kicked out.
{|<*>|} Do not feed a horse if it isnt yours. it can get sick if it had too much.
{|<*>|} You are free to use everything you see, but just dont come in another person their room without their permission.
Last edited by Juney on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Juney

Postby Juney » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:54 pm

This is the horse ranch. there is much grass,and what you see, is a meadow,and the stalls. the houses of the girls and boys ( seperated ) are on the left,and the right. the owner,and co-owners of the farm will sleep in a small apartment beweet them. on the left are the girls their house,and on the right the boys. the houses are large,and there are many rooms in it,while it looks smaller from the outside. there are two beds in one room,and all are king sized.
sorry for the people who dislike their room mate, bit you can always switch if the other person is okay with it.

Juney

Postby Juney » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Characters of people Roleplaying in this rp.

Female Chars

Username:
Character Name:
Page number/link:
Male Chars.

Username:
Character Name:
Page number/link:

Juney

Postby Juney » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:25 pm

My chars c:

Human
Name: Elizabeth Jade
Nickname:Jade,Liz,Lizbeth.
Picture of you: Image
"Hello there! my name is Elizabeth Jade West. i own this Ranch,hoping to get people soon in here. i can be nice, but i also can be pretty harsh and brutaly honest,but i try to help people whenever i can. im a female of 18 years old,but not yet looking for a boyfriend. sorry girl, but im for boys only. though, he needs to 'tame' me if you understand what i mean...
Picture of main horse:
Cheza
Gender of horse: Cheza=female/mare,Bello Tolu = Male,Stallion, Jamey=Male/stallion.
Main horse's personallity: Very protective over Elizabeth, but for the rest a really calm mare.
How many horses do you own?(max3.):
Bello Tolu
Jamey.
History ( meet is okay): she'll tell you once she trusts you .
Other: she's the owner,and has a large scar in her neck,under her hair untill over her collarbone,and. afew on her arms,legs,and back. she also has 3 on her right jaw,and a small one on her right temple.
Last edited by Juney on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juney

Postby Juney » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:28 pm

reserved to be sure

Juney

Re: Horse Ranch RP ~ Country Home Open and Accepting!

Postby Juney » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:17 pm

ressrved to be sure, but its open now!!^^

Juney

Postby Juney » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:09 pm

bump?

Juney

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Name: Shayline Darkmark
Nickname: Shay, Angel
Picture: Image
"Howdy. I'm Shay and I'm looking for a place to ride. I'm a sweet, intelligent 17 year old. I'm always one to help, but I'm slightly on the silent side. I am single and I've been told I'm wild at heart. I'm up for a relationship but really only want to pay attention to the animals I love."

My Horse
His name is Cheshire.
He is Appaloosa stallion. He shares a secret bond with Shay, one which can not be broken

Background
That's a secret for now.

OTHER: A scar runs down her side. She has them all over her hands. She also has a tattoo, legal, on her neck. It is wolf and it disappears onto her collar bone.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Juney » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:56 am

(( sorry for late reply,but accepted ))

Juney

Next

Return to Realistic Human RP's