||❤ B a b y , d o y o u l o v e m e ? ❤||CLOSED||

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: ||❤ B a b y , d o y o u l o v e m e ? ❤||Accepting n

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:25 pm

He smiles.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Caylee rubbed her side and looked over at him, "What should we do?"
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:28 pm

He shrugs. "Can I check your side?"
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Caylee nodded, "I guess so..." She said a little nervous, "It's only bruised. I don't think he shattered anything."
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:31 pm

"I'm still going to check it out. I know it's been bothering you."

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Caylee sighed, "Alright."
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:35 pm

He looks at her. "Can you lift your shirt to where I can see it?"

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:36 pm

Caylee nodded and lifted her shirt up to her hip.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:38 pm

He looks at the spot.

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Caylee rubbed the back of her neck, "Please don't touch it... It hurts..." She mumbled.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Human RP's