||❤ B a b y , d o y o u l o v e m e ? ❤||CLOSED||

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Re: ||❤ B a b y , d o y o u l o v e m e ? ❤||Accepting n

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:42 pm

(*floats around on a rainbow* School is boring ._.)

She smiled and inched away over to a chair and sat down.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:31 pm

He sits on the stool.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:42 pm

She watched him and sighed a little bit, "I'm bored."
SilentObserver

Re: ||❤ B a b y , d o y o u l o v e m e ? ❤||CLOSED||

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:52 pm

(You were asking me to take care of this now, right o3o?)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:54 pm

(I don't know what you mean.)

"Me to. What do you want to do?"
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Shadefang » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 pm

(Yesh, I pm'ed you everything so you can remake the thread ^^ :3 Just give me credit.)
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:56 pm

(Ahhhh *music* )

Mercy Storm

Previous

Return to Realistic Human RP's