|When the Rich Wage War|War Roleplay|LITERATE|

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

|When the Rich Wage War|War Roleplay|LITERATE|

Postby AvianWing » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:14 pm

"When the Rich Wage War It's the Poor who Die"

â– Based loosely off Counter Strike: Global Offensiveâ– 

.: Plot :.
_________

The terrorists have pulled themselves out from their foxholes and hiding grounds once again. They have struck deafening blows against the United States militia and general public. This was retaliated with immediate action from the United States. So they sent in their Elite Special Ops team to take care of the Job. The battle wages on many fronts, from old abandon castle structures, to farm and marshland. You are either a Special Ops solider fighting for the U.S, or a terrorist, whose job it is to plant a variety of bombs in different locations.

Forms
Code: Select all
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b].:Ops/Terrorist:.[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#408040][size=85][i]x[/i][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]Picture/Description:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]Name:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]Nickname/Codename:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]Gender/Gender I.D:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#408040][size=85][i]x[/i][/size] [/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]Age:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]Rank:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]Most Used Weapon:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]Personality:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]History:[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#FF8000][size=100][b]Other:[/b][/size][/color]
AvianWing
>Hi! I'm Avian! I'm female, but my I.D is a male, and other than
that I'm a queer little writer in my own imaginary perfect world.
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸>|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|<¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
I love to roleplay, so if you have a good roleplay idea, please let
me know! I'd love to roleplay with you!
I've been with my lover for three years, and he's about as queer
as I am. I'm very happy with my relationship, and he is the escape
from the hell that is this judgmental world.
AvianWing

Re: |When the Rich Wage War|War Roleplay|LITERATE|

Postby AvianWing » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:14 pm

.:Ops/Terrorist:.
I'm in the Special Ops. Not my choice, however, I'll roll with it.
Picture/Description:
Here's my picture. -> http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/ ... 2zjnz5.jpg
I'll admit, I'm not the best looking guy, however the gun I'm holding gives me all the good looks in the world.

Name:
Me? Oh, now you ask. My name is Sven. Sven Daely. Pronounced "Sven" not "Seven". Teachers had the hardest time with that back when I was in school. It got quote annoying.
Nickname/Codename:
I'm called Sven. Nobody has really given me a nickname. However, in the field, I'm normally I'm position 13, so I respond by thirteen as well.
Gender/Gender I.D:
Uhrm, I don't know how to answer this. I'm a male who is a male? Ohh! This is about those transpeople and whatnot. Okay, well I'll tell you I am for sure a man. My testosterone says it all.
Do you really need to know how old I am? Really? Not necessary. I'm older than two....Oh. You actually need my age. I'm 27.
Hahaha, this is a funny question, you're asking me. Uhrm, let's see, I'm just a normal soldier, nothing big. Nothing special...You know, unless you count being in the Spec Ops "Special".
Most Used Weapon:
Meh, I like my M4A4, however I'll use anything you throw at me.
Personality:
As you can see by the way I answer your stupid questions, I don't like answering things. People call me stubborn. Growing up, I never took s*** from anyone. I'm a leader, not a follower, unless you're assigned to lead me. Then I guess I'll listen to you...I guess. But if you tell me to go somewhere and I go somewhere else, and your men follow me, just assume I'm taking your position. I also don't like people touching my gun.
History:
I grew up in a poor town, but my family wasn't poor. I had a few friends, and we'd all get violent every now and then. I never got locked up by the fuzz, but honestly, I never thought I'd be part of the force. As I got older, I found an interest in guns. My dad bought me a pistol and I shot it for sport. Got a few awards for that. Finally I decided I wanted to go into the force. So I went to college, got into the academy, and then from there, I entered as an officer. I was eventually called the "strongest" in my division. So they put me here. In the special ops.
Other:
My Quote: "I was blessed by a b*tch from a bastard seed."
*The song Sven was created to*--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK268TLKCK4

I was born into the life I live. I am a terrorist.
Picture/Description:
This is all you'll ever see of me. --> http://media.salon.com/2013/08/shutters ... 801123.jpg
Name:
My name is Christian.
Nickname/Codename:
My name was stripped from me. I'm now called Kriz.
Gender/Gender I.D:
I'm a young boy, who knows he is to become a man.
Nobody is to know my age. But since you are safe, I will tell you. I am only sixteen.
I don't have a rank. I just listen to commands.
Most Used Weapon:
I like to get AK's, but sometimes they give me desert eagles. I like those too.
Personality:
I am strong and shy. I will not hesitate to shoot anyone with an OPS uniform on, though. I'm scared of the violence, as I was dragged into it. I cannot tell you anything else about me. You may be able to identify me some day.
History:
I'm actually from America. There was a siege on my home town made by the terrorists, and in that they killed my mother and sister. They took me. My father wasn't home at the time. I was taken and taught how to shoot and how to kill without feeling bad about it. I was hardened into a monster, and whenever I look into the mirror, I am reminded. I know my father is out there looking for me. I wonder if he joined the militia to find me...
Other:
I still have a knife from my father. I don't know how I got it.
*The song Kriz was created to*--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZWvR-inf7U

Heh..I'm an Ops, but everyone seems to think I'm a terrorist...I wonder why...
Picture/Description:
Hahaha! This is me!!! ---> https://onelastline.files.wordpress.com ... ower11.jpg
Name:
HAI THERE! My name is Jake, but I haven't been called that in AGES!!
Nickname/Codename:
I'm called everything! Some examples are hotshot, pyro, and freak! I think the last one is pretty rude, but you know, I really don't give a f*ck what anyone thinks!
Gender/Gender I.D:
I'm a male on both ends. Inside and out! Wanna make sure, baby? c;
I'm the age where I'm the hottest...21 c;
I have no rank! I'm the burner!! Hahaaha!
Most Used Weapon:
FLAME THROWER!!! AAAHAHAHA!!
Personality:
People say I'm pretty wild, and I guess I'm pretty obsessed...with fire!! I'm hypnotizing, and all the ladies just love my huge c*ck. You have no idea. I bet even the men will like it too. c; Nothing about me is "shy" oh heck no, that's not me!! I guess you'll just have to get to know me to know the rest! Oh! And I'm a major perv, and I like both you boys and you girls, so watch your crotch cause I'll be comin' *cummin." c;
History:
I grew up with ADD...Can you tell? I don't know how they let me into the army. I guess I passed some sort of test. I became obsessed with fire at a young age. And ever since then, I've been to therapy over and over again, but nothing can change me! Really, I've been loved and liked by many people. Oh! And I've been f*cked! That too! I've been admitted into many places for pyromania and also dementia. But at the end of the day...All I want is a gentle hug...
Other:
I'm a pyromaniac and I have serious ADD. I also carry oxygen with me everywhere I go! The only sad thing about me is that i have...lung cancer. Shhh! Don't tell anyone or I'll be sent home! And if I get sent home, I'll have to stop burning things! Hahahaha!!!! *I might have a hint of dementia too. Who knows.*
AvianWing
>Hi! I'm Avian! I'm female, but my I.D is a male, and other than
that I'm a queer little writer in my own imaginary perfect world.
I love to roleplay, so if you have a good roleplay idea, please let
me know! I'd love to roleplay with you!
I've been with my lover for three years, and he's about as queer
as I am. I'm very happy with my relationship, and he is the escape
from the hell that is this judgmental world.
AvianWing

Return to Realistic Human RP's