Hun, I'm The Definition Of Gay. |Gay Romance

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Hun, I'm The Definition Of Gay. |Gay Romance

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Highschool. That confusing as hell time period when you are trying to figure out who, exactly, you are. Who are you going to be? What are you going to be? Or I guess you could throw all this out and just wing it. Here's the thing. This time right now is supposed to be the best of your lives. Some of you have it all figured out but some of you are defiantly confuse, defiantly.

Summer. Aww the summer before senior year. Throw caution to the wind and run at it head on. Its your last chance to screw off before senior year. What are you going to do with it?
Last edited by Wolf on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wolf

.:Rules:.

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:49 pm

OÉ´á´‡ || âž³ First things first, we need to follow all Eldemore's rules!
Tᴡᴏ || ➳ Literacy. I expect at least at least one and a half or more lines, description sentences help. One line with writer's block.
Tʜʀᴇᴇ || ➳ Characters. You can have ONE character.
Fᴏᴜʀ || ➳ Activeness. Please don't just join then disappear.
Fɪᴠᴇ || ➳ PG-13. Please keep all romance, swearing, and violence under a minimum. If stuff get to "serious" please fade to black.
Sɪx || ➳ Forums. I will not be giving you forums, meaning you'll make your own. Please try and make them pretty and descriptive. This will also determine your literacy. Also, no using any cartoon or anime pictures for your character.
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ || ➳ OOC. Out of character. When out of character please use some kind of brackets { Ex. {}, [], or () }.
Eɪɢʜᴛ || ➳ No text talk in character unless they are actually texting. Go ahead and use it in OOC
Nɪɴᴇ || ➳ Reserving. Also reservations will only last 24 hours once the role play opens for posting unless you ask for more with a good reason..
Tᴇɴ || ➳ I will not, under any circumstances, allow any kind of power-playing, godmodding, or gary/mary sue's. Its quite annoying when someone makes their character the best.
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ || ➳ No perfect characters. Everybody has their flaws. I don't want to see any perfect characters.
Tᴡᴇʟᴇᴠᴇ || ➳ Respect. This a strong rule. Don't be mean to any one OOC, I wont allow it.
*Sɪᴅᴇ Nᴏᴛᴇ|| ➳ These rules may be updated whenever. So check back often.
Last edited by Wolf on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolf

.:Characters:.

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:50 pm

T h e P l a y e r a n d t h e S l u t.

Player. Trace Dov Laufrey
****. Cameron Jay Vince

Always trying to out do each other even though they are, surprisingly, best friends. The player does, well what a player does. He plays with people's hearts but the most hes ever done is kissing and he's so unsure of his sexuality. He want's to believe he's straight but he's not so sure. The **** is defiantly an open gay, sleeping with one guy after another, but there is defiantly wrong. For starters he refuses to stay at his own house, either staying the night with his latest partner's house or arriving at the player's house at random times. He's so self conscious about himself that he stops eating. What will happen when the player notices, will he demand to know the truth or will he push the **** away.

T h e N e r d a n d t h e J o c k.

Nerd. Name

Jock.Name

These two never talk. The nerd watches the football practices in secret and the jock watches him during class. When the jocks grades start to slip up he finally gets the nerves to ask the nerd to tutor him. The real question is, how much studying would actually be going on in these sessions.

T h e O p e n a n d t h e C l o s e t.

Open. Name
Closet. Skylar Varavinski

Lovers. Forever together, but what will happen to the secret love as the open is getting tired of being a secret while the closet keeps up his reputation by pretending to be dating random girls, having to kiss them right in front of the open. How long can the open put up with this torture. Will the closet be able to come out?
Last edited by Wolf on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Wolf

Re: Hun, I'm The Definition Of Gay. |Gay Romance

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Full Name: Cameron Jay Vince
Nickname(s): Cam, Cammy, LadyBug
Hi there! My name's Cameron Jay Vince. You can call me Cam or Cammy if you want but personally I don't care as long as you don't call me LadyBug. Gah, I'll never be able to live down my fear of lady bugs will I? Especially if all of you think its fun to put them on my body when ever you want a good laugh. Enough of my irrational fear of lady bugs. If your wondering I am eighteen years old, yes I know your thinking that I look way younger than that but I guess what ever you want to think. One last thing, I am absolutely male. Trust me. I'm definitely not a girl.

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'5"
Body Type: Skinny/Short
Body Modifcations: 1 tattoo
Weeell if you must know I have black hair, duh! Yes if you're wondering it is in deed naturally black and straight so all I really ever have to do with it is occasionally cut it and then style it. To go with my dark hair and pale skin, I have my nice bright blue eyes. I am actually really happy with the way I look. It reminds me of my parents. My mom was the short one with the pale skin and the black hair and my dad was the one with the piercing blue eyes. Oh yea I forgot to tell you my height, I'm 5'5", not to short. Well.. I guess it is short.. Whatever! I actually do have one tattoo.. Its one of those evil little lady bug creatures on my wrists, one of my friends thought it would be funny if he knocked me out and got one tattooed on my wrist... Lets just say that that boy won't me having any babies any time in the near future.

Orientation: Homo-sexual
Crush: N/A
Hmmmmm, sexual orientation huh, lets just say I'm very fabulous, haha. I'm gay! I like me my boys and there is nothing you, your mom, or any one can do about it. It's who I am even though my drunk-tard of and uncle tries to beat me in to hetro-sexuality every chance he can possibly get. So hey guys if you're interested I'm single so call me up cause I'm sick of ending up dating guys who like to treat me like I'm worthless. One last think, I do not have a crush and even if I did there is no way I would ever tell you who it was.

Good Traits: Sweet heart, cute, flirty
Bad Traits: ****, depressed
Hobbies: Partying, skateboarding, singing
Fears: Yelling, being hit, and ladybugs
People like to say that I'm cute but I refuse to believe it. If anything, I'm not cute, I'm fabulous so meh. No matter how I may seem I am truthfully dealing with depression, I'm just really good at hiding it. I just don't like bothering people with things that I deem not really that serious but it would be nice if I had someone who would being will you listen, you know what I mean? Well on I happier note I really like partying and skateboarding, its just something fun I can do to get my mind of things. You already know that I am afraid of lady bugs but I am also afraid of yelling and being hit. Once when a teacher yelled at me I actually had a break down in the middle of class, sigh. Also quick movements freak me out because I think ill be hit...[/center]
Last edited by Wolf on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolf

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Now Accepting!
Wolf

Postby Wolf » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 am

Xp Join puhlease
Wolf

Postby turtle » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:55 pm

[[ because Y O U are s.l.o.w.l.y DYING . . .

t r a c e - dov - l a u f r e y
xx player

ImageImage

full name -- trace dov laufrey
nickname -- isn't trace enough?
gender --male
age --eightteen
I watched you fall. Now I'm afraid that there's just no time left at all.

Trace isn't one hundred percent sure on the origin of his name, not that he cares. His name is what it is, isn't that enough? He is a eighteen year old male who just so happens to be a huge player, there's absolutely no way that could go wrong. He was born on the 25th of February, thankfully missing a leap year birthday by just a few days. He has no nicknames seeing as Trace is short enough as it is and if you try to give him one he will probably bite you.

hair colour -- black
eye colour -- blue
height -- 6'0"
weight -- 130 lbs
tattoos --several
piercings --snake bites, gauges
clothing style --casual
Burned out, it gets you down, we've all been there sometimes

Standing at a whopping 6 feet and weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds Trace is quite scrawny for a sixteen year old boy. He appears to have no muscles and little body fat however is known for being able to hold his own in a fight. His skin is pale and no amount of time spent in the sun will fix that. He will not burn, he will not tan, he will just remain as pale as he is now. In stark contrast to his pale skin, his baby blue eyes pop out like beacons on his face. They are his most attractive feature. He has several tattoos that colour his fair complexion and are his pride and joy. They begin on his right shoulder then his back, and his chest. Some other include his favourite on his arm and ankle. His only other body modifications are snake bites and 00ga gauges. Dress wise he likes to keep it casual, usually sticking to skinny jeans and a t-shirt of sorts. A hoodie if it's cold.

personality -- bad influence, aggressive, stubborn, sneaky
history -- if you must know...
likes --black, fighting, cotton candy, swings
dislikes --loud children, black licorice, loud chewing
fears -- heights, being undergound
do you feel the chill, clawing at the back of your neck?

Trace is the definition of "stay away from him, he's not good for you." He is possibly the worst influence in the world, always daring people to do dangerous and stupid things that could very easily get them killed. He has very little regard for personal safety or the safety of others and will do very nearly everything he is dared to do without even thinking twice, his biggest pet peeve being having to be called a chicken. Not only will he probably get you killed without thinking twice, Trace is also very aggressive. He thrives on violent confrontations and will find all the right buttons to push until he will make even the most docile person angry. He is the master of spinning things around to make people angry at each other. He loves conflict of all sorts, not just against him although he does prefer when he is involved in some way. Despite his tiny physique Trace can hold his own in a fight without giving it much thought seeing as he is so experienced. That being said he doesn't always win, not that he minds either way it's the conflict he wants not the victory [although winning is nice]. He is stubborn to a fault and no amount of pushing or name calling will make him budge once he has made up his mind. This particular quality coupled with his love for conflict makes for a ticking time bomb. To add to his bad qualities Trace is also very sneaky and mischievous. He will twist his words around so that you don't even notice that he is gathering information about you, information he is likely to use against you. Trace is secretive, destructive and frankly, a bit of a bully but not all his qualities are bad. He seems to have a soft spot for animals, and he can be genuinely friendly if he likes you enough. He does have people he is genuinely friends with and they are few and far between but he does treat them better than the general populous. He is very protective and trusting of the friends he does have and will go to great lengths to make sure they are okay. Now, even Trace has a few weaknesses. His include things like heights and being underground. Amusement parks drive him insane and if he must go he will stick to the kid rides that are firmly planted on the ground. The feeling of being trapped underground is another feeling Trace fears. Trace absolutely hates caves, tight spaces and it's safe to say he may be a little claustrophobic. He absolutely hates black licorice and loud children. He always said he would love to be able to instantly shut loud children up. A huge pet peeve of his is also loud chewing, he can't stand it. To keep up his bad boy image Trace loves the colour black and fighting but he also likes innocent things like cotton candy and swings. History wise Trace's past isn't all that interesting. he was born in Canada, Toronto to be specific, to his mother and father who weren't really expecting a child. See they were both in high school and Trace was kind of an accident. Turns out his mother and father didn't really work out and the broke up soon after he was born. Both remarried and Trace lived with his mother until he was whisked away. He isn't entirely sure where his father is considering he never really thought to ask.

sexual orientation -- straight, maybe...uhh
boyfriend/girlfriend -- not really a dating person
crush -- as if
friends -- few
enemies -- many
you thought we would sit quietly and let you keep running your mouth

Trace is a huge player, he just enjoys fooling around with almost everyone. He isn't really a dating person, more of a one night stand, make out on the couch and go kind of person although his biggest secret is that even though he has been with every girl in the school at one point or another he hasn't done more than kiss anyone. He is straight, or at least he would like to believe he is but lately he hasn't been 100% on that.

ImageImage

playlist ;;
wake up by framing hanley
hold on 'till may by pierce the veil
and the snakes start to sing - bmth
in the end - black veil brides
tally it up, settle the score - sws

form (c) me
pictures (c) rightful owners
face claim ; none

. . . and I will h.e.l.p you LIVE ]]
turtle

Postby PoisonWolf » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Name

Skylar Varavinski

Nickname

Sky

Orientation

Closet gay

Male

Looks

About 5'6, medium-length white hair, but he wants to dye it light blue. Chocolate eyes, pale, creamy complexion, kind of lanky. His everyday clothes are mainly blue jeans, dark-colored T-shirts, and black fold over high top converse, and if it's cold, he wears a black and gray striped hoodie.

Personality

Skylar is kind of shy, he doesn't really talk too much. He always tries to see the best in people, and is always ready to lend a helping hand. He's very protective of his friends, and is fairly smart. Skylar enjoys walking, the rain and the cold, the colors gray and light blue, the anime Soul Eater, he has a fascination with scythes, he loves animals, and wants to be a vet. He's kind of scared of girls, but hides it. He's afraid of anyone finding out he's gay, because his parents are old-fashioned.

Crush/Bf-GF

Skylar doesn't really date, he tends to keep more to himself, although he does sometimes take girls out to keep suspicion off his shoulders.

17, his birthday is November 12th

Talents
Skylar can sort of play the guitar, he's pretty good at drawing, and he has a really good singing voice, but he never shows it because he's so shy and awkward.

Anything I should add? ^^
Last edited by PoisonWolf on Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PoisonWolf

Postby Wolf » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Both Accepted. Feel free ti make a second chara. -.- x3 }}
Wolf

Application

Postby gunipig » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 am

app ling for the nerd

age 17
name simon
looks
a white boy with silky blond hair he usaly wears a random under shirt with a white coat with black buttons and jeans
personality
simon is a shy nerd he does very well in school but is not very out going he usaly reads a book during lunch with the tittle scratched out so no one knows what it is all the girls think he's cute and charming but he's never seemed intrested

(might edit)
please click on these
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
gunipig

Next

Return to Realistic Human RP's