Seven Letters Until Friday

Post role plays that center around the real world. From high school, camping, or just living everyday life. Can be centered around movies, books, or games as long as they stick to real life situations/romances.

Seven Letters Until Friday

Postby stormbriger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:29 pm

“At the time, my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

It's cold outside and snowing, you trudge through the ankle deep snow, typical Monday. Christmas break is only two weeks away. You got out of school and started your trudge from the local high school which you attend to your house. You climb the steps and reach the front door. You unlock it before pushing it open almost missing the small vanilla envelope that was wedged partially under the door. You bend down and look at it. Odd the only words on it to show where it came from are: The Fender Society. You hold it close in the cold and decide to open it indoors. You enter your house and put down your stuff, you rush to the kitchen and grab the letter opener. You open the envelope. Inside is a letter and a small lock key attached to a string. You place the key on the counter and take out the letter. It reads:

Dear (Name),

Welcome to the Fender Society.
You and ---- other people have been selected to be candidates to become members to our society.
First and foremost let us discuss the rules that you need to know at this time:

1. You are not to Tell anyone about The Fender Society. Ever.
2. By accepting the first challenge there is NO turning back. Period.

Now that we have that settled that, if you choose to accept this invitation please follow the next steps exactly:

1. If you choose to accept this invitation meet at the commons park, 3:15 after school gets out, at the frozen pond

2. Don't let anyone follow you there

3. Bring this invitation and your key

these are your only instructions, if you pass this first test you will then receive six more letters. Good Luck.

-The Fender society

That's all it reads. So you have a choice, are you going to try and join The Fenders Society?
you better pick fast, times ticking.
Looking For:
stormbriger

Re: Seven Letters Until Friday

Postby stormbriger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 pm

-basic site rules people.

-In character, you must talk in either first or third person. Details are encouraged.

- All minor characters will be played by you when needed for your main character.

- Don't have over-powered or perfect characters, remember sometimes a characters flaws is what makes them great. You may also use your own forum but if you want a forum I can make you one for you to fill in, just ask (I don't bite)

-One Character per person because of the limited spots.

-try and be creative with the character descriptions.

- How else can I state this but BE ACTIVE! (PM me if you will be gone for a while)

-When talking in OOC, use brackets, i.e: () {} []

-Don't start drama in OOC

-No bullying/harassing other people.

-Don't kill another person without permission

-If a recap is asked for.. GIVE ONE!!!!! please and thank you.

-Have Fun. Or at least I hope you do.

Looking For:
stormbriger

Postby stormbriger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Characters to pick from-

Image -guy
He naturally comes off as a rather indifferent, quiet guy. but he's got some really strong opinions he's just good at hiding them.he can be impulsive and sometimes his rationality is low. loyal intelligent. he's smart and likes to think things through yet sometimes he tosses that out the window and just reacts. he might not seem it at first but he's sweet and caring. He worries about people he's close to even if he doesn't always show it. he likes sarcasm and intelligent conversations. He doesn't always look the smartest or act it but he'd sure rather be discussing the space time continuum than how loud you can burp. He's learned that silence and brief, logical comments are the best ways to win an argument. He's the rock of his friend group; the one that everyone comes to for advice and comfort. Although calm and quiet on the outside, his friends know that he is secretly a hopeless romantic.

Image -girl

She's got friends but they're not close and would rather be drawing or working with technology than shopping. She's sometimes perceived to be the odd one out or to appear emotion less. She's down to earth but somehow still manages to have her head in the clouds at the same time. She's got a great perspective of what really matters and what doesn't. Puzzles and other logic puzzles are her strengths but she can be intimidated by large crowds, in truth people all together. She's shy and tends to barricade her real self from the outside world. If you somehow get past her barriers you'll find some sarcasm and that she's a little bit of a daredevil if not half devil all together and is ready to try new things and has a childish side to. Warning she's got this stubborn streak and a sense of loyalty she just can' get rid of.

Image-guy
He's popular, cute, with the in crowd. He's funny and sweet and nice to everyone, but he doesn't like the popular girls all that much. He's down to earth and unmistakably the nicest guy at school. A pretty dependent person, he is definitely a follower rather than a leader, and is sometimes a little late when coming to conclusions about things. He is happy when he is told what to do, both for the attention it ultimately brings and for the fact that he knows his task and doesn't have the responsibility of deciding it himself. But if push comes to shove he doesn't care what others are doing and will do whatever he feels is right. He's good at gaining others trust, easing tension, and being him when others need him to be him.

Image-girl

She's sweet and caring but she's also very dependent on those around her. she's popular and pretty. She's blind sighted when it comes to pain though. She has lived a very happy but also a very protected life. She wonders how people are sad and never really strays from being optimistic. Her down fall is she trusts everyone. Although she is sheltered she's very bright and always has something to say. She's not the smartest in the world but don't list her as dumb. she does well at every real interactive and social aspect at school. People see her as just another pretty face but that's not true. She's intelligent to a certain extant, I mean she could tell you every type and kind of make up and what's best. But chemistry... Nope nothing.

Image-guy

Upon first impressions he seems laid back, chill, go with the flow kind of guy. Eventually if you get to know him you'll find he does care, a lot infect. He understands how it feels to be hurt but he's also learned how to deal with it. He never lets others being mean to him affect his mood, but if your mean to one of his friends he won't be someone you want to run into. He tends to use sarcasm more often than he probably should. he's a mechanic wiz. he could practically teach the schools auto mechanics class. You could call him 'Mr. Tall dark and Handsome' and you wouldn't be lying. In a relationship he'd be the one that would want nothing more to make hot chocolate and curl up together on the couch. Not that he would admit it.

Image-girl
the title says it all. Sports are her thing, from skiing to surfing and everything in between. She's popular but only to an extent. She spends a lot of time doing sports and being wrapped up popularity issues. She's outgoing but can be a little shy. She is extremely competitive especially with other girls. She's nice and charismatic but she has a tenancy to be a little sassy. If she's not being competitive with you its all laughs, giggles, and flirting. She's social and friendly, often described as the life of the party. But she's also shy and would be ever so glad to not have to deal with people. She'd be perfectly content going to the beach alone, with no other people and just being there.

-Storm
Looking For:
stormbriger

Postby stormbriger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:32 pm

forums-

-open-

-Reserved Stormbriger

-RESERVED-

-Open-

-Open-

-Open-