1x1 with Saren and SkieNight

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 with Saren and SkieNight

Postby SkieNight » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:34 pm

The land of Eldemore, though it is lovingly referred to as Eld by some.But what ever name this land is called it is nonetheless a peaceful and prosperous one. Yes, in it's past there were some dark times, as with all lands, but now as time stretches on, the land is bright along with its people. However, not long ago, a darkness fell over this once clear land. It is unsure of how this mysterious shadow came to be, but it is not leaving any time soon, in fact it is only getting stronger. Scholars are reading through entire libraries to find a stop to this thing before it ruins all of eld, but as time goes on, and the darkness gets stronger it seems like there is little hope. But will a small group of odd heros be able to put a stop to it?

Saren's Characters;
Alaya Manine
Cayen Thrael

SkieNight's Characters;
Avalon Illis
James Therelle

Form;
Code: Select all
[b]Full Name:[/b] [size=85]here[/size]
[b]Age:[/b]  [size=85]here[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b]  [size=85]here[/size]
[b]Type:[/b] [size=85](Rune bearer, Liger Keeper, etc.)[/size]
[b]Description:[/b]  [size=85]here[/size]
[b]Personality:[/b] [size=85](Can be short)[/size]
[b]Companion:[/b]  [size=85]here[/size]
[b]Companion Description:[/b]  [size=85]here[/size]
Last edited by SkieNight on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Re: 1x1 with Saren and SkieNight

Postby SkieNight » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:23 am

Full Name: James Therelle
Type: Liger Keeper
Description: Due to the fact that James was born and raised, for at least some of this life, in the Celtlands it makes sense that he is more of a hearty individual. He isn't large in weight or 'body image' he really is just a bigger guy. He has stronger, slightly wider shoulders, more powerful looking arms and just a bigger build in general. It's not just his build that's bigger, James is also quite a bit taller standing around six foot one, or six foot two. Atop his head is mop of dark brown hair that is naturally messy, it never seems to lie flat. His eyes are a dark, chocolate brown. Though his skin is either dark or olive like, it definitely has a natural tan color too it.

Since bonding with name James has taken a more feline look. Hissm once pure brown eyes now seem ore cat like and have hints of gold mixed in with the brown. His messy hair seems even more wild. He still keeps his sturdy build however it's as if he's slimmed out slightly. Over all James now seems to have a very feral look to him. He also has a large rune-like marking on his left shoulder. This is name bonding marking.

Personality: -Pacifist
-Clam
-Intellectual/ 'smart'
-Curious/ inquisitive
-Thirst for knowledge
-Quiet
-Shy/ introverted
-Friendly
-Detached
-Logical thinker/ over thinker
-'Just'
-Has naturally guilty conscience

Companion: Image
Cilia
Companion Description: at first glance the liger simply looks purple, almost like the end of dusk when the moon starts to show above the horizon. But at a closer look it seems that stars are dancing across her pelt and an entire galaxy's in her tail. The one thing that doesn't seem to match her looks is her crest, a greenish tinge along her back, as though something is wrong with the sky. Her eyes are black voids that seem to read every movement around her. And hung from her neck is a necklace, where she squired this object it is unknown and she refuses to say.

Full Name: Avalon Illis
Type: Rune Draie Bearer
Description: Avalon has what many describe as regal beauty. Coming from a line of wealthy land owners in Alabaster City, she certainly is regal. The girl is neither tall nor short but rather a perfect high of five feet six inches (5'6"). Her relax ire oval face is framed by firey red hair that falls down her back in perfect waves. It ends and around her hips and when it is not down it is either up in a bun or braided. She has a very fair complextion, with almost flawless skin, minus the few freckles that appear on the bridge of her nose in the summer. To match her flaming hair her eyes are a dark, forest green, that almost seem deer like pearched over her small nose. Being naturally thin with a small frame her curves are few, though she still holds a very lady like figure.
Personality: -Naive
- Stubborn
- Talkative
- Easily read (too open)
- Friendly
- A bit too confident
- (more to come)

Companion: Image
Selven

Companion Description: here
Last edited by SkieNight on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SkieNight

Postby Saren » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:59 am

Full Name: Cayen Thrael
Type: Rune bearer
Description:  With bright green eyes and messy brown hair which refuses to stay in place, Cayen is attractive and knows it. He has broad shoulders and a lovely smile which has earned him more than a few favours in the past. Although he doesn't always use his looks to his advantage, he does have a certain vanity about him which can be frustrating.
Personality: Although slightly vain, Cayen is highly protective of those he loves. He's slow to anger but holds grudges for a long time. Generally, he's easy to get along with.
Companion:  The Rune Drake Elsyl
Companion Description:  Elsyl has the colouring to match Cayen's eyes. With a beautiful shade of forest green for her scales and a slightly paler green for the skin on her wings, Elsyl is a bright, but easily camouflaged beast. Her eyes are a deep emerald-green.

Full Name: Alaya Manine
Type: Direwolf Warden
Description:  Alaya has caramel-coloured skin and beautiful, golden-brown eyes. She wears her long black hair in a single braid over one shoulder. She usually wears a cream blouse with slightly puffed sleeves- almost pirate-like- along with light brown leggings paired with darker brown knee-high boots.
Personality: Quick to take offense; generally easy to get along with. Doesn't hold grudges but never forgets. Can be defensive.
Companion:  Image
Raki

Companion Description:  Dark-coloured and rather large even for a direwolf, Raki's strengths are his physical power and his quick reactions. He is decent at short sprints, but long-distance running is definitely not his forté.
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby SkieNight » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:05 am

(I do have school but I'll try to finish these up asap. I will most likely do them on my phone so sorry for any odd words, auto-correct)

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby Saren » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:23 pm

That's fine, I will always be on my phone or Kindle so please excuse any mistakes for me too :) x
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby SkieNight » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:15 pm

My forms are pretty much done. I'll add the last description once I'm done with work, but we can start when ever you are ready.))

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby Saren » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Brilliant :)
It's late for me right now but I can post in 8-10 hours. If you want to mke the first post, go ahead- I'd rather adjust to your writing style than have you adjust to mine :)
Saren

Postby SkieNight » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 pm

(Okay cool. I'm pretty flowy when it comes to posts, and my style tends to change depending on the character and my partners style. Sorry for little mistakes, my brain doesn't pick them up for what ever reason so yeah... anyways I figured Alabaster City would make the most sense to start since it is the capitol and all... maybe the shadow thing could come?)

The day had started off like many others in the city, it was bright, clear and a slight wind blew around the white city. The gates that had been open for decades, if not centuries, were no different. They stood tall and white gleaming like a pearl in the sea. A young man pushed through the crowds, though pushed wasn't the correct word for he could never bring himself to push a person, nor was he even walking. The young man, with a hearty look, was seated on the back of a creature of purple and pink.

The cat-like animal was a rare sight to see in these parts, in truth liger keeps rarely left the mountain, never the less came down to such a busy city like Alabaster. But James was no ordinary keeper, though he would be the first to admit that he felt uncomfortable at all the looks he received as he rode through the gates, the young man had been to Alabaster before. He sat confidently on the large cat, looking over the crowd. He didn't have to give directions to the animal verbally or even with movements. Being bonded to the large feline, meant that they could sense each other, besides both knew where they were headed. The Great Library or Alabaster, held the answers and knowledge they were looking for. And those were two things that James couldn't resist.

In the same city as the young lad was an even young girl, though she couldn't and shouldn't be called a girl for she was in fact a young woman. She sat on the balcony wall and looked over the gardens into the markets, not the smartest thing one could do but certainly not the dumbest. Her fiery red hair that would normally be down in long waves, was pinned up with two emerald and jade pins that matched her eye color to a tee. Her eyes went from the city to the wall next to her. A creature, almost dragon looking crawled over the marble fence and into her lap.

The creature was as cold as ice, which was funny for it looked like ice too. The young drake, was slightly larger then her lap, but in time she knew it would grew into the size of a full blown dragon. Until that time she had plans to keep the creature hidden, for they were frowned upon in the polite society that she was raised in. She shouldn't have even gotten it in the first place, but she stumbled upon the egg when she was roaming the streets in the market. Not, she never bought it, that would have been too simple, she stole it. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't let the poor thing be sold out on the Black Market, and so she ended up with a Rune Drake. The young creature gave a tinny roar and hoped off her lap and off the balcony edge. It's wings snapped open and it glided above her head and over the gardens. The girl let out an airy giggle, in all honesty she couldn't wait until the creature was old enough the ride, she could only image the wind in her hair.

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby Saren » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:47 am

The caramel-skinned girl walked calmly through the streets, direwolf at her side. The great dark beast was enough to intimidate anyone who got in her way, and as a result her path was always clear for a few feet ahead of her at least, despite the mass of people who were pushing and shoving in their hurry to go places, or do things. More than a few dirty looks were shot in her direction- but hey, she was a pretty girl in a seedier area of the city, and she was not a woman of the night shift; she was used to such looks.

She and her beast tucked into an alleyway, the girl walking ahead of the wolf. Her footsteps echoed down the alley and caught the attention of two men leaning against opposite walls. The light was poor, and as Raki was dark and almost silent on the cobbles they did not notice him. They rose to a more upright position and leered at her.
"Don't even think about it," she said nonchalantly as she strode between them. Raki growled threateningly, and the man who had been reaching out to her snatched his hand back in shock. Alaya paused for a second to comb her fingers through her hair before stepping out on to the bustling street of one of the more... upmarket areas of the city.

Cayen groaned and rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hand. Rolling over, he slipped out of bed and landed with a thud on the wooden floor. Swearing profusely, he stood, stretched and reached for his clothes. Finding them, he pulled them on and splashed his face with water from the basin. He was just about to leave the room when he remembered. Fishing in his pocket for the coins, he placed them on the nightstand and wrote a quick note: For you. Keep yourself warm. I hope this is enough, you fell asleep before I could ask. ~C

With a lingering glance at the woman asleep in his bed, he left the room. Grabbing a roll of bread on his way out of the house, he tore into it hungrily. As he strode towards Elsyl, she cocked her head and mentally raised an eyebrow. He laughed good-heartedly and lightly biffed her nose. She snorted and shoved him back, causing him to trip over a bucket of water and land with yet another thud.
Saren

Postby SkieNight » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Moving threw the crowds grew tougher, especially when you are on something and not just walking. Though the young man and his feline companion still received odd looks the crowds did not part. That was to be expected though, people were not nearly as kind in the busy main-street market as they were by the entrance of the city. Still James and Cilia pushed on wards. The cat was not a patient one but she didn't have time to worry about how long things were taking, with all the people pushing through her main worries were on her paws and tails. She was a cat of history and legends, a proud one nonetheless, to be stepped on might not hurt- though it didn't feel pleasant -but it was certainly and act of disrespect.

A cart full of fruit and other odd assortments of food rattled by, the driver clearly not caring about anything but his sales. He didn't even slow in the crowd but marly kept going, relying on the people to move so that he would stop. James' cat-like eyes darted back and forth as he looked for a place to move. Due to his bonding with a Liger his looks and even some of his movements had become more smooth and cat like. His eyes, ones that were once dark woody brown, now had hints of gold and other colors. He looked wild and unruly, though one could not describe the young man as such.

He pushed back, with is mind and body, to make Cilia move out of the carts way. The street was crowded and James hoped that he didn't run into anyone as he backed up the large feline so that others could move around him. Sadly, he wasn't as lucky has he though. Being unable to see behind him, and he didn't think of looking until it was too late, he found that he had backed into a young woman. She was pretty- as most were in Alabaster -with clear carmel skin and dark hair. Fumbling slightly he slid off of Cilia to help or up, or at least try to. "Oh! I-I'm sorry miss." he mumbled awkwardly.

The girl watched her little dragon wiz around the castle. Finally, she slid off the wall and back onto the patio. Glancing around she moved quickly into her bed room. Normally to get out of the gardens the young woman would have had to either climb down the vines of the wall or go down the hall and around the the 'true gates' of the garden. However, her life in the manor hadn't all been open. She knew many of the servants passes through the house and so getting from point a to point be was easy.

After a few seconds of finding the panel on the wall she opened the door and slipped into the dark, and damp passage. After walking down a low ceilinged hall she fumbled down some stairs and soon found her way out into the room that lead to the gardens. She pushed through the doors, happy that her passage had been uninterrupted, and jogged lightly through the gardens. "Selven?" she called lightly for the icy beast, "Do you want to go out into the city today?"

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's