1x1; Sycake and ThisUsernameIsTaken

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1; Sycake and ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:44 am

As they were walking, Shadeling let Zafiro lead the way. His heart was beating fast in the excitement. He looked around at the surroundings: there was something quite odd about everything. It looked the same as it would in "his world" but everything felt.. Untouched. The air he breathed, the trees that swayed in the light breeze. Even the insects he ate earlier. It was a strange feeling, one that constantly reminded him that he is not home. "Is there even humans in this world, Zafiro?" he decided to break the silence. His heart felt heavy as he already guessed the answer.
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:00 pm

"Maybe..." Zafiro shrugged. They circled around trees, and through the undergrowth, like it was some maze, but in the forest itself.
They soon came across a sign which read: AlderVille. A bird chriped as if it was welcoming them to the village, and then it flew off, shaking the green leaves off of tree, onto the pathway that they were now walking on.
The two animals continued to walk in silence. It was actually quite peaceful hearing the quiet songs of the birds, the woodpeckers pecking at the oak trees, and the sounds of nature in general.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:11 pm

(I'm so sorry. I've been feeling a bit under the weather, so please forgive my absence.)

Shadeling was getting slightly annoyed at the uncertainty and ambiguity of Zafiro's answers. He didn't respond to her answer and continued to walk beside her in silence. Forest was sight to behold, it might've as well been a place from a fairy tale. Shadeling's thoughts drifted away to the memories of his human telling the tales about Elvians, adventurers and Ancients by the warm fireplace.

Suddenly, he was pulled back into the reality by the village entrance. The village itself was surrounded by a fence made out of stones, stacked up on each other. It was uneven and slightly overgrown, but served it's purpose to keep the night predators at bay. Entrance itself was just an arch, with a large boulder on top of the other two. It was covered in vines and flowers. "Welcome to AlderVille" said the carving on the top boulder. All of the hope Shadeling had in the morning has vanished as they walked between the small, creature sized houses.
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:12 am

Zafiro examined the small houses, continuing to walk through the village. A few small vegetable farms were by some of the houses, but the crops were terribly wrecked.
"It would be crazy if humans actually live here.." The jackalope stated after a while, looking about the village.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:06 pm

"I guess.. " Shadeling agreed after some thoughts. "Most creatures in my world aren't capable of building houses or farming.. Seeing this is still so strange for me." They continued walking down the loosely cobbled street until they reached a small square. It was filled with various market stands where creatures of all types were trying to sell their wares. In the middle there was a large rectangular boulder, carved with the letters of the language Shadeling could not understand. It seemed like the square was in the center of the small village and there were multiple streets leading to it. At one of the street corners there stood a colorful sign:

Oracle Sylvia

Divination / Palm Reading / Tarot
Are you a lost soul? Let Oracle Sylvia lead you back to your path.

"Do you think she might have an answer?" He pointed at the sign.
Sycake

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's