1x1; Sycake and ThisUsernameIsTaken

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1; Sycake and ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:00 pm

Character sheet:

Name: Shadeling
Species: Rune Dragon
Personality: Adventurous, Reckless, Impulsive
Bio: Raised up on the peaceful Homestead, he is a close companion of the "Sealer". Tasked to look after the remainder of the pets while his owner is absent, little Rune had a different plans. Deciding to sneak off, he headed off to an adventure of his own. There was no way he would let his owner go off on their own.

Little gray Rune Dragon was trying his hardest to keep up. He could only catch glimpses of his owner while jumping from portal to portal, going from being inches away from the Necromancers to the various halls of the monastery and it's secret library. Finally, last portal lead them out to the beautiful mountains outside of the monastery.

He understood very little of the event that had just transpired, he was too concerned about staying hidden from his owner, who would probably be very upset to see him here. He knew that she was already dealing with enough of things as it is, he couldn't let her worry about him, as well.

Shadeling sighed as his body started to finally relax from the adrenaline rush. "At least, there will be no more portals.." the thought have just crossed his mind, as the brown, dagger wielding dog jumped in front of the Sealer. Dog and the Sealer exchanged few words as they continued onward. Suddenly, a huge dark rift appeared in front of them. Dog jumped right through, leaving Sealer with no choice but to follow. Shadeling rushed after them, barely making it before the portal closed up.

Shadeling woke up in the grass, his eyes trying to adjust to the sunlight. His head was feeling fuzzy and he had little memory of what had happened after he entered the portal. He remembered catching a glimpse of the mysterious blonde man talking to his Sealer, before getting sucked out into the light and losing consciousness. He slowly rose up and looked around. He was at the monastery again, but somehow it all felt very different. The monastery was abandoned and the nature started to reclaim it, wines and flowers growing through the cracks. But what worried him the most.. He knew that the was all alone.
Sycake

Re: 1x1; Sycake and ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Zafiro

Zafiro was carrying a poorly made basket, with a red ribbon tied onto it, gathering berries and such. Winter was just around the corner, so the food would be quite scarce soon. She lived on her own, not by any markets, farms, or anything. So her only choice was to depend on the forest food.
Zafiro had brown fur which was speckled with white on her backside. Her tail and legs were faded with black, and the tip of her muzzle was too. The field may lay golden, and the summer sun may shine down brightly, but winter was soon.
She hopped through the undergrowth, as the sun hid behind the tall hills. Stars started to appear in the sky as the colors darkened into a blueish black.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Shadeling took some time exploring the monastery ruins, finding no evidence of what had transpired here. He was only gone for what it felt like mere moments, while it would take years, if not decades for the plants to regrow in such way.

Separated from the Sealer, he knew he had to make effort to find her. He didn't know "where", or maybe even "when" he was but he was determined to find the answer. "This is the adventure I was looking for.." little Rune tried to steel himself as he moved away from the monastery. He knew that this was bigger than him and he knew that for once, he will need all help he could get.

As the day turned to dusk, he reached a meadow near the forest. There he saw a brown Jackalope carrying a basket. His eyes widened in excitement. It was first living creature he encountered since he exited the portal. "Hey there!" he yelled, while frantically waving his front paws.
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Zafiro twitched when she heard the voice. It actually managed to startle her.
She couldn't remember anyone passing by the field, or near her cottage. "Hello?" She slowly started to look around
Seeing the rune dragon, she was a bit shocked. Zafiro had never seen an rune dragon in her life, but she knows what they are. Still, it could of been dangerous. Cautiously, she made her way to the rune dragon
"Hello..." The jackalope said again, her voice soft and calm.
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Shadeling's heart was still racing. He didn't notice the body language of somewhat startled Jackalope but instead he frantically ran up to her and hugged her. Maybe it was he fact that she reminded him of the Jackalopes he befriended on the Homestead, or because of the sudden realization of loneliness he had experienced earlier, he knew that he could trust her.

"I need help." he pleaded. "I can't explain it but I don't think I belong here."
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Zafiro looked down at Shadeling, not expecting the sudden hug.
She could almost hear his rapid heard beat, he must of been really frightened by something...
Zafiro truly wanted to help the frightened rune dragon, but then it came to her, how could she?
"How shall I help you? I'm not sure what to do..." She admitted.
Zafiro still held onto him.
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:25 pm

Shadeling felt relief as he slowly broke off from the Jackalope's embrace and sat down on the soft ground. He sighed and took a deep breath. He was not alone anymore.
"My name is Shadeling." he spoke softly, looking up at the kind Jackalope. He only now realized how strange all this must've looked for her. "I apologize for being so rash, I didn't mean to startle you." Without much pause he started telling her about how he used to live with his human companion, how he followed his Sealer on her adventure, looking after her from the shadows. And finally, he told her of the Monastery, the Necromancers and finally, the portal, and how he ended up here. "You must think I'm crazy.." he looked down as he finished his story. He wouldn't blame her for thinking that way, as he was questioning it himself.
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Every little detail of the story seemed odd, she was not sure wether to believe him or not. For a second, even she thought he was crazy.
Zafiro looked into Shadeling's eyes, which looked depressed, and hopeless.
"Its okay" She nodded her head. "But still, I don't know what to do with you.".
"Do you think there might be any portals here, too?"
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:35 am

Shadeling winced at the word "Portals". However, he knew that finding one was the only way he could get home. "I don't think so.. I've been looking around the whole day. But maybe they are hidden." He stood up to think and looked around. Everything around them was peaceful and stars were watching over them. "So.. What is your name?" he asked curiously while looking back at her. "Do you also have a person that you take care of?"
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:46 am

"My name is Zafiro." The jackalope said. "And, no.. I live alone." She put the basket down.
Zafiro questioned the part about the person she took care of, but decided not to say anything about it.
"I lived here for quite a while." Zafiro stated. "No one ever comes here, though. So I'm pretty sure you are one of the first."
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's