1x1; Sycake and ThisUsernameIsTaken

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1; Sycake and ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:16 pm

"You must be awfully lonely.." After growing up with his Sealer and her numerous other pets little rune couldn't imagine living all alone. While reminiscing of home, he was interrupted by the loud growl. He winced, startled, only to realize that the source was his own belly. He chuckled nervously from embarrassment. "Could I.. Could I stay the night at your place?" Shadeling asked politely. "I promise to get out of your way in the morning." He didn't want to inconvenience Zafiro further. After all, she have shown kindness to him, one he couldn't just abuse endlessly.
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Zafiro's nose twitched when the rune dragon asked that. Now that he bought it up, she realized that she was awfully lonely.
"You can stay at my cottage." Zafiro nodded. She looked down at his rumbling stomach.
"Have you eaten, yet?" The Jackolope asked casually.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:27 am

(I apologize for lack of response, had somewhat busy day.)

Shadeling's eyes lit up. "Thank you so much for letting me stay. Don't worry about feeding me.. I'll manage to find my own food." Little rune said confidently, not to worry and inconvinience Zafiro further. "I am an adventurer after all!" he added confidently while pointing to his chest. Rune seemed to have recovered from the traumatic ordeal and was back to his old self.
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:44 am

"Well, if you say so..." Zafiro continued to trot across the dirt road, leading to the cottage. She could see it from a far distance.
Once they got there, it was almost pitch black. They looked at the vine covered house in front of them.
"Well... This is where I live." The Jackalope sighed, turning over to look at Shadeling. "You can go ahead and go inside, I will be in there in a second."
She opened the door, letting the rune dragon walk in.
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Shadeling stopped for a moment and tilted his head to the side. While cottage looked like one would expect, there was one thing that puzzled him. It was smaller than any other he have ever seen, in fact it was a perfect size for a jackalope to live in. He realized it would be too rude to say anything, so he accepted Zafiro's invite and walked through the door.

As he walked in, he was welcomed by the simple, yet cozy interior. Everything inside was, as he guessed, proportional to the size of the cottage itself. After living his whole life in a human world, it took some time to wrap his head around it all. "Have you always lived here?" Shadeling muttered, still standing in the middle of the room.
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:11 pm

"Yes, I did." Zafiro said, with a bit of a sad tone. "My sibling lived here with me for a while, I don't know where he is now...".
The Jackalope grasped a tin watering can which was on the steps of the cottage. She watered the tulips that she had planted eariler. Zafiro brought the basket inside with her into the house, closing the door behind her.
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:45 pm

"I'm sorry about your sibling.." while he didn't have blood siblings of his own, he was deeply bonded with most of the creatures he lived with on the Homestead. "But.. Maybe we can go look for him.. Who knows, maybe he was also taken by the portal." Shadeling said with determination in his voice.
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Zafiro shrugged, sitting down on a spruce wood chair, and placing the basket that she was holding all day onto the table.
"If you wish to have anything to eat at all, please let me know." She tiredly said. "So... Is there anything that you might want to talk about before I go to sleep?"
ThisUsernameIsTaken

Postby Sycake » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Seeing Zafiro show signs of tiredness, Shadeling realized just how tired he actually was. Yawing, he sat on the floor. "Is there any human town nearby? Maybe they know about the portals." He said early. He cared little for the food, the information he was seeking was more important to him.
Sycake

Postby ThisUsernameIsTaken » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:30 pm

"I'm not sure if it is a HUMAN town..." Zafiro said. "But I saw one just to the north of the cottage.".
Zafiro yawned, her eyes were getting tired.
"Well, maybe we should go to sleep?" She suggested to the Shadeling. "Unless you want to explore the town." She hastily added
ThisUsernameIsTaken

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's