World of Amora

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

World of Amora

Postby Startedraining » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:36 pm

This is an invite only RP (sorry guys n gals n nonbinary pals)
Currently between Cjr09 and Startedraining

Setting:

World: Amora (Mostly Land, 4 continents, 1 unexplored. 3 Oceans. 8 Kingdoms.)
City: Imperian
Continent: Palvillion
Kingdom: Under the rule of King and Queen Briar

Palvillion is the only continent that stabilizes one kingdom -- the other two house seven different kingdoms under different rules. Palvillion is also the largest and most dominant.

Kingdoms: Minor; Major; Main
Imperian - This is where the Royal Army is centered and focused. This is where the Roleplay characters meet each other and join up for battles between other kingdoms.
--
North
Degrul - In the North, very cold, focuses on mining and supplying troops to the royal army.
Fantasia - In the colder islands by Degrul, studies through every kind are held in the coldest parts of Palvllion. Scientists and biologists originate from the North.
--
South
Sovana - In the South, humid, focuses on crops (Sugar and Wheat/Barley for ale) and food for other kingdoms.
Archivin - Just off the coast down South, focuses on entertainment and creative arts. Actors and painters usually originate from here because of the beautiful cliffs that beg to be painted and danced upon
--
East
Tomaschis - In the East, industrialized corner of the world, clocks and simple electricity based objects are made here.
Lyria - Towards the center of the continent, a rather religious part of Pavillion; Worshipers of Harmony live here.
Sheryan - A smaller city just away from Lyria, this is where many travelers are born, adventurers!
--
West
Cordan - In the West, modernized and high performing transportation is made here.
Kallin - A minor city located just outside Cordan. Magicians and illusionists are born and raised here, Mages and wizards and giant libraries hold whispers of untold and unwieldy knowledge.

There are hundreds of thousands of small towns throughout the continent and between cities, it's not uncommon to stumble upon these while traveling! Anyone can come from these small towns, beware of thieves and burglars!
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Re: World of Amora

Postby Startedraining » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:39 pm

Shopkeepers- Sell goods and are found throughout the play. None named specifically.
Preachers - Churchmen and women who dedicate their lives to Harmony, Palvillion's Goddess. Very common, religion has a heavy impact on the citizens of Palvillion.
Harmony - The 'witch' who owns the locket

Plot!
A group of soldiers that work under the Kingdom's military find a stolen locket, and do not realize it belongs to the Godess Harmony. They look around and learn the truth, but Harmony is no longer on Palvillion! She has gone home, grief for the lost locket hurt her too badly. Now the group has to face challenges to get it back to her -- up to the sky, and the heavens, where they encounter strange creatures and people, and enemies around the corner and at every turn!
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Re: World of Amora

Postby Startedraining » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:43 pm

For characters! wowie. Nice. im excited.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return