Ticklicous and cjr09 1x1

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Ticklicous and cjr09 1x1

Postby Ticklicous » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:13 am

Mel nodded in understanding at what Zero said. "Well, I am set to go whenever you are." She told Zero. Crowe sat by with Caila at his side. Although the espeon was still very wary of the others, she had always been less likely to suddenly accept another group. Crowe nudged her shoulder with his nose and she purred slightly. She could forgive her mate any day. Mel stood and waited for directions.

-----------
Pikachu sniffed at the litleo as it approached, then his cheeks crackled with electricity. It would have to fight if it wanted to be buddies. Gotta prove his worth! Pikachu jumped back, waiting for the attack. His cheeks let off sparks of readiness for battle.

Chase headed off on his own way, watching the place around him, and a bit of training on his own terms, catching himself a couple of pokemon. A little pikachu and a starly, also gaining Riley some good experience. Meanwhile the two pokemon were given the nicknames of Zane and Artemis.
Last edited by Ticklicous on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ticklicous

Postby cjr09 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:56 am

Zero looks up at the sky, pointing at the sun and suddenly spinning to the left. "It's this way. The forest gets really thick after a while- it's confusing if you don't know you're way around. The Pokémon should leave us alone- but a few of the stronger ones might come investigate. I doubt they'd attack, but they're certainly not friendly. They'll do what they have to. And watch out for the Eevees- they look cute but they're all evil, I tell you. Evil!" She snaps the last of her sentence into some nearby brush, and it rustles as a three Eevees run away, snickering. One remains, and jumps onto Zero. "I'm not holding you, you evil, terrible little thing," she says, but it's more playful than anything, and the Eevee climbs onto her head in retaliation. Umbreon and Espeon call their greetings- happy to see the little Eevee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze purrs and jumps back into a fighting position, waiting for Leon's orders. "Alright Blaze, let's start with ember!" The Litleo blasts out a barrage of flame- headed straight for the Pikachu.

(What's going on in Zero's post is they're entering basically where she lives- the Eevee's are Umbreon and Espeon's children- they're sort of her breeding pair, though she doesn't sell or battle with the Eevees. They just sort of do whatever.)
cjr09

Postby Ticklicous » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Mel nodded and then when the eevee were pointed out she smiled. "Ah, I see your pair has had babies. Crowe and Caila have actually had quite a few of their own. In fact, I have one here with me now." She said, then released the glaceon from her pokeball. Tabby shook herself out before being greeted by her parents and then going to meet the eevee. Mel smiled. "Must be a nice, happy family. Perhaps you could come to my region I live in some day." She said.

---------------------
Pikachu let his cheek crackle and when th attack came he was quick to dodge, shooting forward to use Quick Attack. He would not go easy on this kitty. Pikachu just hoped he could land a hit, because he was in fact far faster than the litleo, so it's likely litleo would not get too lucky in this battle.
Ticklicous

Postby cjr09 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:09 pm

"Yeah, I guess they do. There's only the four Eevees, and they make sure to stick close. Eevee's are rather... coveted." Her face twists in something very close to disgust, but she shakes it off after a moment. "Quite a few of the Pokémon here are technically 'mine', but I've never caught them. They're friends, I guess. It's pretty hard to get to this place," she continues, stepping expertly over a Eevee as it tries to tackle her from a bush, the one on her head giggling and jumping down to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze jumps ever-so-slightly to the side to avoid the attack, and tries to hit the Pikachu with a quick Fire Fang as it goes past.
cjr09

Postby Ticklicous » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:42 pm

[center]
Mel listened and nodded. "Ah, I see. Well, it's nice having pokemon around." She said. Crowe walked on, but a moment later a young eevee had gotten too big in the head. The eevee ended up being pinned by Crowe as the umbreon snarled. Tail raised and fur along the spine raised. The eevee was sent scampering after having learned his lesson on respect to an elder. Crowe then continued on, the message clear to the the other eevee: Respect those stronger and older than you. Tabby came bounding back after hearing the commotion, but soon dashed off again to play some more.

Mel looked to Crowe, knowing how society worked for a canine. The houndour walked along as if magnetically pulled to Mel. It seemed that the kindness of the girl had won the houndour over. To a point of absolute loyalty. Mel looked down at him, the dog seemed so much less ferocious than he did during the attack from CIPHER. Mel swore to herself that she would do her best to stop them.

---------------------------
Pikachu turned sharply, putting electricity in his tail he swung it at the litleo. If it hit, the litleo would definitely get a shock. Literally and hypothetically. Pikachu didn't plan to lose so easily.
Ticklicous

Postby cjr09 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:28 pm

The Eevee's back off for all of two seconds- suddenly far more interested in the strangers than their own parents. They're more cautious in their approach, but still filled with youthful brashness and curiosity.

Zero snorts at their antics, but continues walking. "It's not too much farther. Another thirty minutes, maybe. We made good time- no Pokémon attacks so far."

Blaze recoils sharply from the hit, but shakes it off to blast an Ember at the Pikachu at his trainer's command, snarling something fierce for such a little guy.
cjr09

Postby Ticklicous » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Mel smiled as Zero said they made good time. So it wasn't that far after all it seemed. Mel looked to her surroundings. Although suddenly when a pyroar trotted out and looked to Zero calmly, it was something. He flicked his tail, the lion pokemon scenting the strangers. His eyes seemed to bore into Zero, he flicked an ear. He could tell that this girl had potential, and that her smaller yet older companion was already a worthy one. He would challenge the adolescent female though. One that he knew would not wipe him out in an instant.

The pyroar was one of nobility, taking things very calmly but with leadership. He was a brave warrior, but a kind sould who cared greatly for others. He was never beyond helping those in need. He was known through these very forests as The Noble King. Now could be the chance for the gorl before him to become his friend.

Wild Pyroar Appears!
Male--Level 38--Rivalry Ability
Attacks: Hyper Beam, Fire Fang, Yawn

-------------------------------
Pikachu twisted his body in the air skillfully dodging the attack. When you grow up wild, you have more experience than some captive kitty cat. He smirked and sent a Thunder Shock attack flying towards the litleo in hopes of hitting. This litleo obviously had lived a soft life. A very soft life indeed.
Ticklicous

Postby cjr09 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Zero recognized the Pyroar- he was one of the forest guardians.

Seems like it was time to test her skills.

She quickly goes through her options- Umbreon was out, despite being able to counter Pyroar's Rivalry- his ghost attacks wouldn't do anything. Espeon was her best bet- she had Dig and was fast enough to dodge the majority of his attacks. Dolly was out on level- but her Shadow moves were supereffective on everything, so she was up if Espeon went down.

"Espeon, get ready to rock!" She calls, and Espeon takes up an offensive position at her call- Umbreon herding their children out of the line of battle.

Blaze jumps to the side as quick as he can- effectively dodging the Thundershock and firing off an Ember in the process- following up with Roar.
cjr09

Postby Ticklicous » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:11 pm

[center]
Mel stood back as she watched the battle preparing. This would be quite an interesting run of a battle. Seems it would be quite intense if anything. Crowe sat by to watch and assess the battle.

Pyroar watched the espeon for a moment before stepping forward. He then crouched down and sprang forward to use Fire Fang attack. He soared through the air with claws outstretched to grab the espeon. His jaws ignited in the air as he opened them wide.

--------------------
Pikachu quickly dodged the Ember, although his ears perked when Roar was used. Then, pikachu fled, as with all cases. Seems pikachu would definitely not be captured.

[[ooc; Big mistake using Roar. x3]]
Ticklicous

Postby cjr09 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:34 pm

At her trainer's call, Espeon dives underneath the ground with Dig, but doesn't get close- she pops up a ways away from Pyroar, launching off a Swift- apparently planning to keep her distance and let the never-miss attack do it's work.

Leon startles a bit- then remembers what Roar does with wild Pokémon. He gives a bit of a laugh- oh well. At least Blaze had gained some EXP.

(There was no way I was winning that so I thought best to bow out gracelessly. Blaze isn't too powerful- I need to train him before I can actually catch anything, in all honesty.)
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's