MODS PLEASE LOCK

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: WINTERCLAN- A story of a Clan-private

Postby packageSK » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Moonstream pressed against her sister. "Want to go hunting? We can clear some of that nasty SummerClan insults out of your head." She offered
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:42 pm

"Sure," Snowstar agreed. "You're the best, sis."
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:59 pm

Moonstream smiled. "Where should we go?"

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:59 pm

"Hello, Moonstream. Why are you back from the Gathering so early? Is there a problem?" Moonleaf asked.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Moonstream turned. "SummerClan." She growled. Cats bristled around them

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Skyfern glanced around. She needed a mate. Perhaps Frostclaw would be nice? She frowned. But what about Lionfern? He was surely nice

packageSK

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's