MODS PLEASE LOCK

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: WINTERCLAN- A story of a Clan-private

Postby packageSK » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:41 pm

"Many." She glanced at a green leafy plant with a white flower in the middle. "That is chickweed. It cures greencough." After a moment she added, "Sometimes."
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:45 pm

"When will the gathering be? I can't wait!" Waterpaw exclaimed.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Moonstream sighed. "Soon." She smiled at Waterpaw's enthusiasm

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Waterpaw really wanted the gathering to happen, so he said,
"Snowstar! Can we go to the gathering early today? Please?" as he barged into Snowstar's den.
"I'll be out soon, Waterpaw. Ok? Just give me some more time." Snowstar replied lazily.
"Ugh. Fine." Waterpaw answered.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:47 pm

"Wake up, sis." Moonstream said. "We need to prepare a speech,"

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:52 pm

"Fine, sis. But what can I say? There's absolutely NOTHING to share with the other Clans!" Snowstar said.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:53 pm

"Waterpaw is now an apprentice? Our Clan is PERFECTLY fine, thank you, Sunstar?"

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:54 pm

"Should I say that the Clan has another queen, but not say that the queen is me?"

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:56 pm

"Yes. They mustn't know our leader is weak." After a bit she added, "Not that you are weak, sis."

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:03 pm

"Okay. I'll tell them that we have another queen, two new warriors, and four new apprentices."

packageSK

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's