MODS PLEASE LOCK

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: WINTERCLAN- A story of a Clan-private

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:25 pm

"Alright." Moonstream confirmed with a flick of her tail
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:52 pm

"It's time to go! It's time to go!" Waterpaw burst through the opening of the den, breaking the silence.
"Alright." Snowstar said as she gestured to Moonstream with a flick of her tail, as if saying get everyone. "Let's go!" She exclaimed.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:55 pm

"Don't let SummerClan take pressure on you." Moonstream murmured to her sister. "Would you like me to stand with you?"

~
Rainpaw was excited. She couldn't wait! The Gathering was happening! The Gathering was happening! And she was going! She felt bad for Ghostpaw, who wasn't going.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Ghostpaw sat in the apprentice den with a sad look on his face. "I wish I could go to the Gathering," he thought.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:23 pm

"It's okay." Skyfern assured him. "When I was an apprentice, I got held back too."

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:32 pm

"But when do I get to go to the Gathering?" Ghostpaw wailed.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:32 pm

"Next time." Skyfern said warmly

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Ghostpaw sighed. When would he ever go to a Gathering?

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:40 pm

"I'll talk to Snowstar about letting you go to the Gathering next time." Waterpaw said warmly.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:50 pm

"Aww... thanks, Waterpaw!" Ghostpaw replied, relieved.

packageSK

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's