MODS PLEASE LOCK

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: WINTERCLAN- A story of a Clan-private

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:41 pm

"Okay." Moonstream stroked her sister's side with her tail and then turned. "Why, hello Moonleaf." She said.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Moonleaf turned around. "Oh, hello Moonstream." She replied.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:07 pm

"Hello." Moonstream said kindly

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:24 pm

"Snowstar, Snowstar!" Waterpaw's voice woke Snowstar up from a lovely nap.
"What is it, Waterpaw?" Snowstar grunted. "I was sleeping!"
"Oh, sorry. Am I going to the gathering tonight? Am I? Am I?"
"Yes, Waterpaw. Now let me sleep."

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:16 pm

I am a Package and I would like to join! I am package K
Cat Name: Meadowspring
Previous Names: Meadowpaw, Meadowkit
History: n/a
Appearance: Gray cat with blue eyes
Mate: None-open!
Kits: None

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:59 pm

I am a Package and I would like to join!I am package T
Cat Name: Ghostpaw
Previous Names: Ghostkit
History: n/a
Appearance: Gray cat with yellow eyes
Mate:
Kits:

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Moonstream let out a mrrow of laughter as she heard her sister's mumbles. She turned to Waterpaw. "Hey, Waterpaw, if you want, I can show you my herbs."

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 pm

"Uh, sure! But will Snowstar get mad at me?" Waterpaw asked, already bounding to Moonstream's den.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:34 pm

"Nope!" Moonstream chuckled softly. "She's asleep."

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:37 pm

"Wow! These herbs are so, so, so, so cool!" Waterpaw exclaimed, looking at all the herbs in delight. "How much do you have?" He asked.

packageSK

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's