MODS PLEASE LOCK

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: WINTERCLAN- A story of a Clan-private

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:10 pm

"Snowstar?" Moonstream ran to her leader. "Come on, we won't let SummerClan make fun of us."
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:16 pm

"Well I know I won't let them make fun of us, but they still will anyways," Snowstar thought
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:16 pm

"I know." Moonstream sighed. "They always make fun of us for being the smallest Clan."

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:19 pm

“I just wish we had more Warriors." Snowstar replied."But at least we have less mouths to feed."

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:21 pm

"Yep. Aren't you..." She glanced down. "...expecting?"

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:27 pm

"Yes, I'm expecting, but it'll be a while until they can have prey." Snowstar answered warily as she yawned. "I'm tired."

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:28 pm

"Then take a nap, sis. You need your energy for SummerClan's comebacks."

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:38 am

"Ugh. Fine. I'm just so worried, thats all." Snowstar yawned as she closed her eyes.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:36 pm

I am a Package and I would like to join! I am package S
Cat Name: Skyfern
Previous Names: Skypaw, Skykit
History: n/a
Appearance: gray-white she-cat with long legs and green eyes
Mate: Open
Kits: none yet

I am a Package and I would like to join! I am package S
Cat Name: Frostclaw
Previous Names: Frostpaw, Frostkit
History: loved Skyfern all his life
Appearance: white cat with streaks of gray and icy blue eyes
Mate: hopes to be Skyfern's
Kits: none yet

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:39 pm

I am a Package and I would like to join!I am package T
Cat Name: Moonleaf
Previous Names: Moonkit and Moonpaw
History: N/A
Appearance: Green tortioseshell she-cat with blue eyes
Mate: None
Kits: None
Last edited by packageSK on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

packageSK

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's