MODS PLEASE LOCK

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

MODS PLEASE LOCK

Postby packageSK » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter

(This is a private roleplay and is only for one account)
Code: Select all
[center][i]I am a Package and I would like to join![/i]
Cat Name:
History:
Appearance:
Mate:
Kits:[/center]

L e a d e r:
Snowstar|Female|20 moons|Package K|Apprentice: Waterpaw

D e p u t y:
Name|Gender|Age| Package

M e d i c i n e C a t:
Moonstream|Female|19 moons|Package S

M e d i c i n e C a t A p p r e n t i c e:
Name|Gender|Age|S or K|Mentor:

W a r r i o r s:
Streamfeather|Female|19 moons|Package S|Apprentice: Rainpaw
Lionfern|Male|21 moons|Package S|Apprentice: Frostpaw
Frostclaw|Male|20 moons| Package S
Skyfern|Female|18 moons| Package S|Apprentice: Ghostpaw
Moonleaf|Female|26 moons| Package T
Meadowspring|Female|19 moons| Package K
Name|Gender|Age| Package
Name|Gender|Age| Package
Name|Gender|Age| Package
Name|Gender|Age| Package

A p p r e n t i c e s:
Rainpaw|Female|7 moons|Package S| Mentor: Streamfeather
Frostpaw|Female|7 moons| Package K|Mentor: Lionfern
Waterpaw|Male|7 moons|Package K| Mentor: Snowstar
Ghostpaw|Male|8 moons| Package T| Mentor: Skyfern
Name|Gender|Age| Package|Mentor
Name|Gender|Age| Package|Mentor

Q u e e n s a n d K i t s:
Snowstar|Female|20 moons|Package K| Kits:expecting
Name|Gender|Age| Package
Name|Gender|Age| Package
Name|Gender|Age| Package

E l d e r s:
Name|Gender|Age| Package
Name|Gender|Age| Package
Name|Gender|Age| Package
Name|Gender|Age| Package
Last edited by packageSK on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 24 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

Re: WINTERCLAN- A story of a Clan-private

Postby packageSK » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:38 pm

I am a Package and I would like to join! package s
Cat Name: Moonstream
Previous Names: Moonkit, Moonpaw
History: n/a
Appearance: silver-and-white tabby with green eyes
Mate: forbidden
Kits: forbidden
Last edited by packageSK on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:41 pm

I am a Package and I would like to join! I am package K
Cat Name: Snowstar
Previous Names: Snowtail, Snowpaw, Snowkit
History: n/a
Appearance: white cat with blue eyes
Mate: Lionfern
Kits: expecting
Last edited by packageSK on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:42 pm

Moonstream figured she needed an apprentice. With the lack of warriors in her Clan, she knew it was highly unlikely. However, she felt like she needed to train someone, someone who just was special.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:49 pm

As Moonstream was thinking that, Snowstar was thinking very different thoughts. "We need more warriors in our Clan. Maybe I should think about getting kits of my own. It's about time we show the other Clans that we can survive on our own and not make a fool of ourselves." Snowstar thought.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:04 pm

I am a Package and I would like to join! (s)
Cat Name: Streamfeather
Previous Names: Streampaw, Streamkit
History: She fell in love with the handsome warrior Lionfern, but then realized her leader Snowstar loved him as well. Streamfeather was- and still is- best friends with Snowstar and let her best friend take him in as a mate.
Appearance: white she-cat with a silver stripe down her fur and soft, feather-like fur
Mate: None-open!
Kits: None

I am a Package and I would like to join! (s)
Cat Name: Lionfern
Previous Names: Lionpaw, Lionkit
History: He loved both Streamfeather and Snowstar, but mated Snowstar at Streamfeather's insistance.
Appearance: golden warrior with green eyes
Mate: Snowstar
Kits: expecting

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:15 pm

I am a Package and I would like to join! (s )
Cat Name: Rainpaw
Previous Names: Rainkit
History: Normal Clan life
Appearance: silver tabby with a white underbelly and crystal-blue eyes
Mate: too young
Kits: too young
Last edited by packageSK on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:02 pm

I am a Package and I would like to join! (k)
Cat Name: Frostpaw
Previous Names: Frostkit
History: Was littermates with Waterpaw, Normal Clan Life
Appearance: White she-cat with green eyes
Mate: Too young
Kits: Too Young

I am a Package and I would like to join!(k)
Cat Name: Waterpaw
Previous Names: Waterkit
History: Was littermates with Frostpaw, Normal Clan Life
Appearance: Blueish-grayish cat with blue eyes
Mate: Too young
Kits: Too young

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:11 pm

The Gathering is tonight! The Gathering is tonight! The thought buzzed in her head. The other Clans, SummerClan, SpringClan and AutumnClan were going to meet them! Moonstream couldn't wait

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:25 pm

Snowstar just HAD to get Waterpaw through apprentice training, and fast. The Gathering was tonight, and they needed more warriors to go there. With just two Warriors, Snowstar knew StarClan would end the gathering. SummerClan would DEFINITELY make fun of her Clan. She decided to tell the other Clans that most of the Warriors had greencough.

packageSK

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's