Penwiddle

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Penwiddle

Postby Sphye » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:34 am

Private roleplay between Scar, Silverhart, and Sphye.
Starring the lovely lady Oriental Jaders Riddle, Willow, and Penumbra!

Scar's Riddle
    Riddle, a piebald husky Jader raised and domesticated in the lap of luxury, has proudly displayed her regal features and flaunted them whenever she can. Dismissive of all others that don't hold her interest, she is a tricky one to get to know but with enough perseverance and a little game of riddles, she is a loyal lady with class and respect that will never betray you.
    However, in spite of all her guessing games and material fancies, she is quite lonely and her owner is often too busy to really give her the attention she secretly craves. Until, in the unlikeliest of places, she found good company in two Jaders that she has grown to love, and while she would never openly admit to this, she wouldn't trade anything in the land of Eldemore for them.
Silverhart's Willow
    Willow's an adventurous, outgoing, klutzy jader, who loves to play and romp, and tackle other Jaders to the ground. She's a fickle sort of canine, a terrible flirt who likes to playfully goad any Jader she finds into her many games. Willow loves games – one of her favorites is “Quick! Dig Up All the Pillows and Throw Them From the Couch,” closely followed by “Bite the Dire's Tails and Run Away Like Mad”, “Find the Smelliest Thing You Can Roll Around In”, and the ever popular “Quick! Jump Inside That Strange Crate/Cart/Carriage/Boat etc.” She's a very optimistic, happy soul, almost never embarrassed, and rarely afraid of anything. But she's also a very sneaky Jader who often finds herself on the wrong side of town getting up to no good with some no-good characters. She might be a happy-go-lucky soul, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have her secrets – she does wear a mask after all... Her other hobbies include long walks through the forest at sunset, running from things, running at things, and starting collections of things that she then forgets about.
Sphye's Penumbra
    Penny lives with her young halfborn girl, Vivize, and her pack of wolfkin mommas. Penny is very loyal, but much like her family, she is also independent. When she isn't traveling with them, she can often be found with a rather opposite couple of Jaders instead...
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Re: Penwiddle

Postby Sphye » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:22 am

The wind roared outside, but inside it was calm. Cool tile stretched from wall to wall, firm and comforting beneath Penny's paws where she laid her head. Beside her, Willow and Riddle were breathing deeply, tails resting together. No light could find its way through the window behind them. Neither the glow of the moon or the flickering of the stars pierced the thick blanket of clouds.
The air smelled fresh. The familiar scents of the other two Jaders mingled with the clean, earthy smell. Penny yawned without opening her eyes, a whistle-like sound escaping her toothy maw as she did.
Her senses flickered in and out. Unimportant noises faded like receding waves. Now and then, someone would whimper or half-bark in their sleep, bringing back that faint awareness for a moment or so. It was comfortable, and it was late, so falling back to sleep wasn't hard.

Only when white light flashed outside, followed by a crashing BOOM!, did it become hard to sleep. The rain, merely a soft sprinkle before, grew quicker and heavier. Penny tucked her ears back. She scrunched her face in annoyance at the noise, preparing to roll onto her back and continue resting until another bolt of lightning sent a deafening roll of thunder in again.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Re: Penwiddle

Postby Silverhart » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Ah Ha! There it was! Willow's rump wriggled as she settled into a crouch, blue eyes taking in the sight before her of a giant jackalope. It twitched it's stupid nose, and looked at her with two big stupid eyes. The thing sat back casually. It was easily twice her size, and as such it had never learned to properly fear the proud Oriental jader race. Or maybe it was just very stupid. Either way, someone had to teach it the proper respect for all things jader, and that someone was going to be Willow.

As she prepared to pounce, the jackalope struck it's foot down, causing the very air to rumble around her. The jader gathered herself up – and then sprang forward like an arrow from a bow! With a BOOM! the jackalope took off, white tail flashing in her eyes...

… Waving her legs gently in the air, Willow pursued the dream rabbit, as she lay upside down among the two other jaders. Soft snorts and snores emitted from her snout – no doubt they were tremendous barks and battle cries in her mind. Her legs pumped faster as she gained on the rabbit, occasionally kicking the warm snuggly jaders around her. She almost had the giant rabbit in her jaws when a crack of thunder made her sneeze in surprise. Rolling over, the fallow deer jader smacked her forepaw right into the soft, squishy face of some unknown jader, (why was some jader's face in her dream?) and gave a mighty snore loud enough to rival the thunder.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's