A Jader Fairytale~ Sanguine's Search~

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

A Jader Fairytale~ Sanguine's Search~

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:10 pm

She had returned, once again from her daily trek to the Mystical place were Imperial Jaders were born, created and lived. Some were feral, domestic, all Oriental. All were unique in their individual traits and personalities.
April has been a busy month. Herself and her Jader, Patia, often wandered Eldemore, enjoying the Spring Season.
Up ahead in the distance, she saw a familiar figure, Kurono and Sanguine!!
Kurono looked up from the book she was studying as she threw a shuriken at a target. She hit it dead-on.
"You're good at that Kurono! " She said as she sat Beside Kurono.
Patia, her Jader, sat beside her. Patia's tail flicked back and forth.
She noticed her Jaders distress and petted her from head to Floofy tail, calming her. Patia had not seen one of her kind since she had arrived In Eldemore.
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: A Jader Fairytale~ Sanguine's Search~WIP

Postby WereW0lf » Fri May 05, 2017 2:05 am

The trio were enjoying the cool breeze of the meadow around them. The Jader's eyes was fluttering shut until a whiff of familiar scent filled her nostrils. She was wide awake as her eyes keen on the two figures approaching from a far, ears perked as one of the individual seems to surprised her. Kurono seems pleased as she successsfully hit a target, and an all too familiar voice praised her. She turned to her good friend, a wide smile planted on her pretty face "Hello, Deb! What brings you here?" Then something, or rather.. someone else catches her attention. She looked over at an Oriental Jader, it has been quite awhile since she has seen one beside her own Jader, who has now sitting up to examined the other canine better. "And.. who might this be?" She gestured to Patia, a spark of curiosity and interest danced in her eyes as she looked at the Feral Jader, if she's not mistaken, after all it did take awhile for Kurono to distinguished the Jaders breeds.
Sanguine

As mysterious as the moon
Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Hey there! I'm WereW0lf, you can just call me Were.
Always up for trading and chatting, feel free to send over a PM my way!
The new moon comes through
Stone wall to darken lighted room.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.
Curently in
: Edgecliff Estate Drakeriders
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Livingdebgirl » Fri May 05, 2017 7:30 pm

"Allow me to introduce you to Patia! "
She smiled and nodded at Patia as she stood, Patia trotting up beside her.
"She's quite shy but not all of the aspects of her personality are revealed in her appearance. She has helped me on more than one occasion in my journeys and adventures.
Yes, Kurono, she is feral, Wild. I found her in an auction, somewhat unexpected, but when I saw her, she seemed to bond with me. She has been with me ever since. Patia's levels run deep. And you can't believe what she can do with the Bamboo stick when she get's mad!! "
She and Kurono caught up with the current goings-on in Elde as Patia sat, Quizzically looking at the Imperial jader, Sanguine. Patia had not seen a jader of her kind ever. And this one was so different than her but smelled the same.
Similar, yet different.
Only time will tell what happens.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Fri May 05, 2017 7:46 pm

The black haired girl nodded, gave the Feral Jader a quick look over before turning back to her owner "I see, well isn't she a pretty girl?" Kurono cooed at Patia then fished into her pockets and pulled out a treat "Do you want one? Sanguine loves these." She then chuckled as she listened on Deb talking about her Jader "Better not get on her bad side then, don't want to mess around with that bamboo stick do ya, San?" She nudged her own Jader, who huffed at her in return. But Sanguine's attention was fully on the other canine so she wasn't listening to what Kurono was saying at that matter.
Carefully, the Imperial Jader approached the other, she'd keep a respectful distant from Patia, ears perked forward and her nose wet, she leaned slightly closer to sniffs the Feral Jader, taking in her exotic scent.
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Livingdebgirl » Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Patia could not resist a treat. She was a bit hesitant, in this new situation, with An Imperial jader sniffing about her, but she trusted this pairing of Imperial jader and the black haired girl that had bonded with her.
Patia tucked the bamboo stick into her floofy tail-an excellent place to hide things. Just like deb tucked things into her gown, and took the offered treat.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Sat May 13, 2017 10:37 am

Kurono looked pleased when the Jader took her offer for a treat, smiling brightly at the resembling between Patia and Deb "She suit you well, Deb" Kurono chuckled, she looked around for a moment, not seeing her sleipnir anywhere, he must have ran off to gaze fresh grass somewhere else, maybe even catching up with some wild sleipnirs too. And looked back to Sanguine, who has now stopped sniffing the other Jader and proceeded to yawn a bit, showing her sharp teeth and a white tongue. Kurono chuckled and shook her head at that "Rude to yawn infront of a lady." That had Sanguine snapped a jaws close, finding the ground interesting to look at instead before grumpily grunted at her owner, giving Kurono her infamouse unamused look.
Which her human owner ignored and cheerily turned her attention back to Deb and her Jader "Hey, how are you guys enjoying the Isles so far? Welcome to Sanguine and mine homeland." She smiled, looking wistfully at the view, feeling the chilly breeze of the meadow during this time of the year, Spring, frankly one of the season she enjoyed the most, the Cherry Blossom trees bloomed at their best at this time of the year. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts for a moment then turned back to Deb, cleared her throat, she was slightly embarrassed for spacing out like that "And Patia homeland too, if she was born here aswell, Deb?"
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:02 pm

She was lost in her own thoughts for a moment.
Had she been here the whole time? The World of Jaderdom had expanded so much, and it appeared she was in the right place, the Oriental isles. She turned to Kurono, her friend, adventurer, and partner in crime.
"I believe all Oriental Jaders originate from these Isles, Kurono. 'Tis a beautiful breed of canines. But I will tell you Our quest for Sanguine's Soulmate has become much more difficult and quite frankly, nearly impossible."
Patia stood, looking to the east. The sky was darkening, yet the heat bears down.
Thunder and Lightning filled the sky.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: A Jader Fairytale~ Sanguine's Search~

Postby WereW0lf » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:54 pm

She stood quiet, listening to the necromancer girl beisde her talks on, that is until one of thing Deb had said caught her attention "Eh?" She turned her head to look at her friend so fast that could have given her a whipslash. Our quest for what?! She was internally shocked by what she has just heard. Apparently that caught Sanguine's interest too, did someone just mentioned her name? The Jader adverted her attention to Deb, her white glowing eyes sparked with curiosity with whatever the humans have going on in their conversation. All the while Kurono looks baffled "I'm sorry Deb, but did you just say Sanguine's soulmate? As in, her significant other, or?"
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:59 pm

It had been a whole full moon ago and then some since she last visited the Oriental Isles.
So much had happened since her last meeting with Korono and Sanguine, she missed her friends so. Lost in the grayness, she had been unable to accept any Adventures and only her current Jader acquisitions slowly brought the grayness to lighter shades.
Patia absolutely doted on them, 2 space babies with the colors of a midnight glow from the full moon in summer called Danya and the brilliant glow of shooting stars when the moon is dark called Eclipse. Brother and sister, they grew up happy and developed their own personalities.

This would be their first trek anywhere together in Eldemore. Danya and Eclipse loved the journey and she blamed herself for locking them up in her own grayness.
They came upon the meadow where she last saw Korono and Sanguine and was overjoyed when Danya and Eclipse made the meadow their own, dancing, playing and enjoying the warm summer weather.
She enjoyed the sun as well, and although it was a small step, the gray had turned a lighter shade.
She hoped she would find Korono here again.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:45 am

Kurono had lost track on how long has it been since she last step foot on this land she called home once again. Funny how this would be the second time she'd visited the Isles, given that she had ran away for such a long time ago. The clapping hooves of Valkas filled her ears as the Orient herself enjoyed the scenario unfolded before her eyes. The Isles was at its very fullest this time of the year, she craned her neck a bit to look down at her most trusted friend, the one and only Sanguine. The Jader just inclined her head to look up at the human as well, given her a curious look.

Ever since Deb had departed the place, Kurono found herself buried with her many more adventures around the land of Eldemore as well, since the last ruckus about the Sealer had long cooled down, she'd figured that she should return to this land once again. She pulled on Valkas's reins, urged him to move forward, with her Jader running up ahead to scout the area. The trio found themselves came upon the familiar meadow once again, where they've been with Deb and Patia a while ago. Kurono saw a figure in the distant, she squinted her eyes and Valkas carefully approached.

And boy did fate has something wonderful in store for them, the figure was none other than Deb in her full glory! "Deb!" Kurono called out to the woman, her expression brightened and her laugh filled with joy as Valkas galloped ahead, Sanguine's head perked up as well as the canine dashed forward to greet the familiar woman, barking loudly and given her a canine version of a small.

As Kurono and Valkas pulled up next to Deb, she quickly hopped off of her mount and pulled the woman in for a hug, oh how she has missed the woman "Hey." She murmured, feeling the joy overwhelming, Sanguine came up to them and sat down on her haunches, a calm smile on her feature and Valkas given the woman a playful bump as if asking her how has she been. They all failed to noticed the two other Jaders playing on the meadow in a certain distant from them of course, too caught up with seeing Deb again.
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's