A Jader Fairytale~ Sanguine's Search~

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: A Jader Fairytale~ Sanguine's Search~

Postby Livingdebgirl » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:42 pm

She was also caught up in the excitement as her hopes had come true! Korono, along with San and Valkas came running toward her in the meadow and the reunion was unforgettable!
So many memories rushed thru her head from their Adventures! A valiant trio Korono, Sanguine and Valkas and merciless adversaries they were to any evildoers in the World they lived in, Eldemore. They had saved her butt more times than can be counted!
Dusk had begun to settle, So she stoked up the fire, enjoying the late summer weather. Korono and deb talked nonstop about things they had done since they last met, the adventures Korono had been on, debs adventures of her own until they were interrupted quite suddenly by debs pups.
It seemed they raced out of the full starry sky itself and skidded to a halt in front of them. a log flew out of Eclipses mouth, as he stood astonished at the trio that had arrived. Danya just ran into Eclipse and toppled over, it seems she lost the race they were having^^
deb giggled.
"Korono, San , Valkas, I'd like you to meet Danya and Eclipse. 2 very good friends bred them for me, and they are a handfull! This is their very 1st trip outside Edgecliff Estate."
Eclipse bowed and sat, poking Danya that immediately got up and sat as well.
"Their Mother, Velvet, taught them manners, now I must teach them Life on Eldemore"
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:18 am

Kurono was laughing and smiling happily as she and Deb shared about their adventures after Edgecliff. Many memories came flowing back to her as they chatted, Sanguine was just laying on the grass and relaxing as she listened to them, Valkas had went a bit further ahead to graze on the evergreen grass that belonged to the beautiful meadow they were in. Until they were interrupted by two unfamiliar Jaders, the trio looked up to see the two beautiful canines came stumbling upon them, Valkas backed away in slight wary as Kurono and Sanguine perked their heads up to look down at the Jaders with much interest.

"Oh?" Kurono turned to Deb as she introduced the two, her smile quickly reappeared as she look back at the Jaders "Oh, Deb. They're beautiful!" She compliment on the two, quickly pulled out some of Sanguine's favorite treats and offered some to them like she had done to Patia for the first time, at least Patia liked the treat too so those two wouldn't have a problem right? Kurono assured herself with an awkward smile. Kurono looked with very much interest as the Jader named Eclipse bow and chuckled a bit at his sister, Danya "I see, well aren't they lovable? Their mother must have been a wonderful Jader too, teaching them well manners like this." Kurono shot the two a soft smile.

All the while Sanguine also sat up and watched the two in silent, she couldn't hide the curiosity for the new Jaders also, she returned Eclipse's greet with a dip of her head, then her white eyes fallen upon the beautiful Jader that was his sister, Danya. Sanguine raised an eyebrow as she studied the other female, she was quite taken away by Danya's beautiful eyes and astral ears, she tilted her head a bit, though kept her posture as she did not wish to do anything that could be deemed as disrespectful to the two Jaders.
Sanguine

As mysterious as the moon
Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Hey there! I'm WereW0lf, you can just call me Were.
Always up for trading and chatting, feel free to send over a PM my way!
The new moon comes through
Stone wall to darken lighted room.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.
Curently in
: Edgecliff Estate Drakeriders
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:52 pm

She was glad Korono, Sanguine and Valkas had accepted her new jaders!
Korono loved all creatures, so this was no surprise and although Valkas was a bit taken aback, it was in the Slips nature.
What interested her most was the slight, almost imperceptible changes in Sanguine. It was quite unlike her.

While Korono handed out treats, she pulled out her celestial maps and charted the stars that appeared in the now Night sky. In 2 days, the total Solar Eclipse would happen.
Eclipse, Danyas Big brother, looked at the sky as well, then protectively at the young Danya.The eclipse Mask that covered his face grew a tad bit smaller, as the moon traveled toward the sun.
She went over and spoke softly to Korono.
I have heard stories and theories in towns on my way here about this Solar Eclipse. Soothsayers say it is a big turning point, others say it will cause disruptions.This does not worry me, for we have dealt with worse, but all our Jaders are born from the galaxy. Sanguine is the Full Blood Moon herself and Eclipse wears the Eclipse as a mask across his face. Danya is the epitome of the dark Moon in the last quarter when the moon is darkened during a bright starlit sky. Both Born from a SuperNova and what may be the Astral goddess Ceres herself, Velvet. I worry how this will affect them. They love to run with the moon and stars.
Just as she said that Danya, in her youthful exuberance for the Dark Moon that rose, took off running, Eclipse following.

Eep! Velvet may have taught them manners but thier insatiable curiousity is another matter!
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:57 am

Kurono turned her head to look back at Deb as she pulled out a celestial map, perked up as Deb explained about the Solar Eclipse phenomena. A spark of curiosity in her luscious brown eyes as she listened intently to Deb as she spoke, she wasn't an expert on this but Sanguine hadn't had any problem before during the change of the solar system before. She'd rub at the nape of her neck nervously, tilted her head to look at the woman's face "Disruptions?" Kurono began worriedly.

She gave Sanguine a look, which the canine just shrugged in return before she'd turn back to Deb "What do you mean, Deb? How would this affect on our Jaders?" Kurono look confused, though her gaze fell upon Deb's Jaders as they took off running, their antics set on a small smile on her naturally. Meanwhile Sanguine still stay where she was, even with her different expression, there was a spark of interest in her white orbs as she watched the two Jaders enjoying themselves on the open field.

Kurono leaned over to her Jader with a sly grin "Come on.. there's no need to hold yourself back." She teased, and Sanguine just gave her human her signature unamused look before fixed her gaze back to the two Jaders again, or more specifically Danya, she couldn't denied that she was a beautiful Jader, though Sanguine has been without contact of her own kin for a long while now, she was a bit rusty in trying to communicate with the other Jaders. She knew no better than to stay back and observe them with interests, and not knowing how to properly interact with her own kin.

Kurono noticed this and sighed "Pardon her, it's not that Sanguine doesn't like your Jaders. It's just that... well, she hasn't have much experience on dealing with another one of her own kin." She quietly explained to Deb, with a sympathy smile, though Sanguine didn't mind her words as it was the truth, beside she'd have her focus on the two playing on the field more than Kurono at the moment.
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

If there was any effect of the eclipse in the Oriental isles, it was very subtle and only noticeable by few within. Its full effects were only felt elsewhere in the World-this time. To some that witnessed it, it was phenomenal, inspiring and memorable. Here, in the Oriental isles, the effects remain to be seen, on its inhabitants and creatures alike.
She watched as Korono and Sanguine exchanged glances, not privy to the communication they shared, which she knew was a strong bond.
Sanguine watched Danya and Eclipse playing in the field, and she could almost feel her hesitation outweighing her interest in the pups. Such a serious girl Sanguine was, the life Korono and Sanguine chose as Adventurers denied them many things. An adventure was their fulfillment.

She watched as Danya and Eclipse jousted happily in the field, un-altered nor hindered by the Eclipse that happened halfway across the world. They had found a delicious Apple that had fallen from a large apple tree and proceeded to play fetch. Eclipse grabbed it and flung it and they both chased after it, the winner grabbing the Apple first. After a quick tumble and just to see who would get it, of course!
She laughed and joked about the pups antics with Korono.
I wouldn't worry about Sanguine, Korono, she will open up to her own kind eventually. A lifetime of Adventuring makes you wary. Someday, sometime, something will turn her thoughts to her own interests!
She turned to look at her maps and looked to the sky as the precise time eclipse occurred.
Just then, Danya got the Apple! After jousting and playing all day, Danya finally beat her big brother Eclipse! Danya flung it as hard as she could and if in slow motion, the half-bitten Apple rolled to a stop right in front of Sanguine.
Eclipse was well aware of the Full Blood moon Imperial, who had watched his little sister with interest. Both Danya and Eclipse skidded to a halt before Sanguine.

Will she take the Apple?
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:20 am

"I do hope that you're right, Deb." She admitted, giving the woman an uncertain smile but still she was willing to believe that maybe her Jader would allow herself to take a break, Sanguine has always looked after her like a guardian for as long as she could tell. Valkas snorted as he approached, given her a nudge and dipped his head at Deb, he recognized her well, and so he'd allowed himself to slowly flopped down onto the grassy carpet beneath them, placed himself beside his rider then used the opportunity to take a quick nap, the meadow was peaceful enough so that it had quickly lured the Sleipnir into his slumber.

Kurono sat back and enjoyed herself also, she listened to Deb as she spoke to her and watched as her Jaders playing on the field, their antics made her heart fluttered, as she took a quick glance to her own Jader again. Silently hoped that the canine would stop being so close off and actually join in their game, though she knew that it was nearly impossible. But then again, maybe they could change Sanguine somehow, for the better. They've been through a lot and Kurono had wanted nothing more to see her used to be only friend enjoy her life in its fullest, Sanguine has always been one to worry way too much, and takes things so seriously that even Kurono needed to force Sanguine to play some silly games with her sometimes, even if the Jader didn't seem to be too keen on those, but she knew that Sanguine might have secretly been amused by it and wanted to entertain her either way.

Sanguine tilted her head slightly, watching the two Jaders getting into a somewhat silly game that involved an apple.
She didn't see the humor in it but still couldn't help but to be curious about it, it was a natural instinct after all and she has been denying it for many years. She was temporarily lost in her thoughts until a certain apple caught her attention again, she watched as the half bitten fruit rolled toward her. Sanguine tilted her head to look down at the fruit, then look up at the two siblings again, she looked confused and thought that they'd wanted the apple back so she raised a paw and awkwardly nudged the apple so that it'd roll away from her and back to Eclipse and Danya again. After that she'd fix her posture, simply sitting there with her ears perked, her white gaze fell upon the other galaxy Jaders with an indifferent expression, though there was a spark of something in her glowing white eyes,
something that Sanguine herself hadn't discovery yet, maybe the siblings could help her.
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Livingdebgirl » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:05 pm

She giggled.
Danya and Eclipse had much to learn, being Just youngsters and had yet to experience life in the World of Eldemore. They had no idea about the Curse of Oblivion, nor it's toll it was taking within the races and societies that existed within Eldemore.
She understood Sanguine's hesitation, for here on Eldemore, nothing is as it seems. Sanguine's only experiences encompassed what happens outside in the World, and her true heart always belonged to Korono. To look within her heart and find what she wants inside may be a long process.
When Sanguine rolled that Apple back, Danya and Eclipse both stood as well, copying the Blood Moons posture. it was if they first became aware of Sanguines influence and experience.
A new light of respect flashed over Eclipses masked eyes as Danya seemed to look at Sanguine for the first time.

She leaned over to Korono while gathering up her maps and heading to sleep.
I think the pups are growing up^^ Sanguine is a good teacher, actions speak louder than words.
Danya bowed to Sanguine as Eclipse left to curl up with deb for sleep and took the Apple.
She trotted over and placed it carefully by Valkas, who slept soundly beside Koronos side.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:45 am

Sanguine was bit surprised to see the Jaders fixed their postures to match with hers as well, she raised an eyebrow at them, she'd half expected them to grab the apple and ran off again or that they'd be over her to beg her to play with them, but she remembered the woman's words on how their mother has taught them manners and she couldn't help but to admired on the well-behaving way the mother has raised her pups to grow up as. Sanguine never had an actual chance to come across her kin that offen, except for Patia a long time ago and now that she had the pleasure to meet these two, they were still growing and eager to learn more, unlike Patia, who was an adult herself just like Sanguine.

Kurono watched the interaction with much interest while leaning on against her asleep Sleipnir, he made a really good pillow/bed sometimes and she could felt him breathing as his stomach rise and fall at a steady pace, but other than that he was comfortable enough and he didn't mind her leaning onto him either "I see.." She chuckled, then gave a yawn herself, stretched her arms out before she'd put them on her stomach, continue watching the Jaders.

As Danya bowed to her, Sanguine felt a bit awkward as for seeing such a formal gesture was made toward her, but she'd return with a dip of her own, then watched as Danya took the apple and went over to place it down by Valkas, Sanguine almost snorted in amusement as the Sleipnir sleep like a log so much that he couldn't even detected the smell of fresh apple that was placed beside him. She couldn't blame him though, it was a long journey to get back to the Isles again. Sanguine however never strayed from her duty to keep watch on the group as they slumber unless been told otherwise, Kurono gave her a sympathy look before turning to Danya "Don't worry Valkas will very much appreciate the apple when he wakes up." She chuckled, then inclined her head toward the Blood moon Jader "Maybe you have something in mind to help her out?"
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:12 pm

She heard the words Korono spoke while finding her own eyes getting heavy with sleep. Perhaps the youngsters someday will change Sanguine in some ways, but San will always hold her ways within herself.
Even now, in the Peaceful Meadow she had met Korono in many months ago, Sanguine still kept dutifully watching over her "New" pack.
Danya lie restless beside Her, tossing and turning, all the while stealing glances at the brave Jader that kept watch vigilantly.
The moon rose and with it the creatures that called the Oriental Isles home did as well.
Rustling, and low growls and roars in the forest that surrounded the meadow, as well as disturbed Griffins taking flight. Not only animal predators but inhabitants of the Isles that had survived the Massacre at the Monastery years ago. Much scurrying was heard as Predator and Prey ran that last chase as if their lives depended on it.
And it did.
She kept an eye open as well because although the Necromancers had hit here once before, no place on Eldemore was safe from the trickery and devastation of Oblivions curse and its disciples...

She could hear a low rustling in the long grasses that surrounded the meadow.

Not one creature had entered the meadow yet, for I'm sure Saguines white-orbed eyes kept most creatures at bay, very wary of this creature that was initially bred as a pet, now a predator herself. A very formidable one.

The grass rustled once again and then she saw the eyes peering from the forest...low, crouching...Liger? Dire? it was after whatever dared trespass into the meadow.
She slowly moved protectively in front of her sleeping pups, drawing her knives as she glanced up and saw Sanguine. as the black blood began to drip down her forelegs...
She whispered to Korono

Danya and Eclipse may or not be able to bring Sanguine out of her embedded ways, but Life in Eldemore will.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:47 am

Sanguine tried her best not to be distracted by the younger Jader that was obviously demanding her attention, her posture stiff as her dutiful eyes scanned the area around them. And the rustling sound, accompanied by the various noises of other creatures quickly caught her attention as she turned her head to the source, as the Griffins took flight, it set an uneasy feeling to Sanguine's chest as she frowned a bit and slowly rose to her four, leaned forward at the rustling continued among the grass.

The Jader's ears perked as she moved protectively in front of everyone else, tilted her head to a side, her tail flicked as a sign of warning to whatever creature that had been spying on them, she barked as the pair of eyes stared right back at her from the grass. Didn't notice the blood exuding from her legs, it seared the ground it touched and the grass swelled and burnt away by the acid. Sanguine carefully stepped away, though there was no avoiding the grass, she felt bad for destroying the once beautiful green color of the evergreen carpet, now tainted by a small spot of dead plants. Her ears dropped a bit as she didn't intend for it to happen.

Kurono and Valkas was startled awake by Sanguine's previous barking, they quickly jumped to their feet as well, Kurono pulled out her trusted pair of daggers, her eyes darted around for any sign of danger, the Sleipnir beside her reared back a bit. Though they didn't see anything that was out of the ordinary, beside Sanguine accidentally destroying the plants "What happened?" Kurono asked, a bit confused to why Sanguine had woken them up, turned to Deb, looking even more confused by her words.
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's