kewlgurl x dauntless;

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

kewlgurl x dauntless;

Postby Dauntless » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Okay. So here we go. Imma try to take a stab at making the main idea sound fancy.

"Our society has known great diversity for hundreds of years. Each citizen possesses a great ability; one that will help them maintain a healthy lifestyle, so long as they are not to communicate with those outside of their quarter of land. The system that divides our citizens has proven to be a successful one. We believe in the great power of diversity, we believe in our system, and we believe in our quarters."

Pretty basic, right? Should I supply a form or should we make our own?

Hi there! I'm Dauntless, and I love to roleplay.
I love to do Hunger Games roleplays, Elementals, anything spiritual, etc. Send me a PM
if you have a Roleplay you think I might like. ^.^
Dauntless

Re: kewlgurl x dauntless;

Postby Castiel » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:16 pm

(I'll start with a form soon. ^^)
Castiel

Re: kewlgurl x dauntless;

Postby Castiel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Name: Kasper Alan Klein
Sexuality: Bisexual
Skills and Abilities: To start, Kasper is an advanced Elemental. Being 18, he had already completed all the courses and training that he had to take, and passed with reasonably good scores on them. Kasper can easily start reasonable large fires at his will, though has a harder time controlling it. Because of that, he often strategizes the placement of the first flame to make sure he won’t have to deal with it anymore later onwards.
If there is one thing Kasper does badly, it’s his memory ability. He can never remember any small and specific details, like to colour of one’s shirt. His short term memory counts for a dangerously low amount. It Kasper can’t remember something the first time, chances are that he could never be able to remember it.
Species: Elemental (Fire) Sorcerer
Personality:
Appearance:
History: To be revealed
Other:
Castiel

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's