An Unplaned Trek To Cannada. 1x1 with Let~It~Go.

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: An Unplaned Trek To Cannada. 1x1 with Let~It~Go.

Postby Rexodus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:56 pm

❥ (No worries - I have it too owo)
    Jeremy shook his head as he slowly regained control of his breathing, taking deep and slightly steady breaths just to keep his lungs from spasming. ''Catia, I'm fine... and I highly doubt that...'' he mentioned to what she said after, holding her up so she wouldn't fall over. ''come on, lets find a tree stump or something and I'll bandage those wounds up for you, alright?'' he asked her, as he began walking slowly as he supported Catia, using himself as a walking stick or a crutch almost. [i]Thank goodness you don't need stitches...
    was the only thing that came to mind as he looked around in search of a tree stump - though he doubted he would find one here, in the middle of a forest.
Signature art by Rakkun on Chicken Smoothie. Avatar by ouji★hime also on Chicken Smoothie.
CS user name: L Lawliet
Rexodus

Re: An Unplaned Trek To Cannada. 1x1 with Let~It~Go.

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Catia continued throughout the forest, and she felt quite cold. She was happy that she had Jeremy here to keep her warm, especially because of the blood loss she seemed to be having. "We have to find the c-camp, where our stuff Is", she stuttered, looking around. Since she was a bit shorter than he was, she had her arms wrapped around his midsection.
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's