kewlgurl & Mircea PG-13

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

kewlgurl & Mircea PG-13

Postby Castiel » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:26 pm

(I'll edit it soon. And what do you want to rate the RP?)

Name: Malphas
Age: Mere decades old, 93. Though he appears at around 17-18.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Skills and Abilities:
Species: Fallen Angel. Though if he manages to do enough good deeds in 3 months, then he could return to heaven, if not, then the inevitable is to be sent to Hell. Malphas still has his wings, but they are being weakened, and he is beginning to lose control over his normally kind nature.
Personality: To be RPed
Appearance: Malphas has an overall dark appearance. With black hair and black eyes, one wouldn’t have guessed that such a creature could’ve been an angel in the past. His eyes are like tunnels, and his hair like ink, individual strands barely visible. Malphas once had sparkling blonde hair, and vibrant, crystal blue eyes, though once he fell from heaven, it changed. It felt like everyday, his skin paled more, and eyes grew darker, and larger. Malphas suspected that soon there wouldn’t be any whites in his eyes at all. There were other things that changed too. Malphas’ original muscular and good build was beginning to evolve into more of a lanky and slender figure. What used to be shining, metallic gold wings were now a black as his hair, and becoming eerily skeletal.
Last edited by Castiel on Tue May 13, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Castiel

Re: kewlgurl & Mircea - TMI~Fallen Angel X Shadowhunter[PG-1

Postby Mircea » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Name: Nathan Corvi
Species: Nephilim (trained Shadowhunter)
Appearance: Nate's got light brown hair and crystal-clear blue eyes that seem to look straight into your sould. However, he's a complete fool when it comes to 'reading' people and knows nothing about it. He is not very tall (not tiny either) and definitely too small when it comes to him. His body is lean and well-trained although he's no good with endurance races, his talent is speed, being nimble and agile. He knows how to handle weapons for close combat and yet carries quite some light silveriish pink scars on his pale skin - it cost him many wounds to master his weaponry. Usually Nathan is very well dressed, always wearing a proper shirt and dark trousers, converse chucks for keeping light on his feet.
Character: I think I'll work that out during the RP and add some points later. Rather reserved and easily fascinated is what I can already say, I think.
Anything else: Will add something later, depeding on what comes to my mind and won't fit anywhere else...
Wishlist completion: 22/25
Why don't you just give my trade thread a look and maybe something I have UFT catches your eye? I'm offering regular pets as well as rather recent events and maybe I've even got something you're interested in...

"“No man knows
till he has suffered from the night
how sweet and dear to his heart and eye
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

Postby Castiel » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:35 pm

(Want to start? I'm rather busy at the moment)
Castiel

Postby Mircea » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:26 pm

(Sorry, not now, maybe later if you haven't already by then. But it's so incredibly late here in Germany and I really need to go to sleep though I really would love to RP some more. But I'm afraid I'm only human and do need the sleep. So I'll be back in some hours I guess. If you want to start in the meantime you are of course free to doso but if you don't you can expect me to do it as soon as I'm able to actually stay awake and think properly and have had a good breakfast. We'll see about this I guess. See you later - So long!)
Why don't you just give my trade thread a look and maybe something I have UFT catches your eye? I'm offering regular pets as well as rather recent events and maybe I've even got something you're interested in...

"“No man knows
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

Postby Castiel » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:45 am

(That's ok. ^^ Germany is awesome though. :P )

Malphas practically fell out of the doors of the Pandemonium Club in New York. He had been picked off by a group of demons, and got a nasty cut on his leg. Malphas still wasn't used to not being able to sense a demon miles away, and have an injury of a demon hurt tenfold from what he was experiencing now. Though as dragged himself away, or rather, 'limped' as Malphas liked to consider it, he knew that what he just did probably wasn't a honorable sight for the rest of the angels that may have been watching.

The Pandemonium Club had been full of demons, and being at a stage where he was still disgusted by their kind, had immediately looked for bloodshed. But looking back, it was clear that Malphas simply wasn't able to resist and overcome the urge and need to kill. He had that strange feeling to want to do so, ever since he fell, it had always been like that. But strolling into the Pandemonium Club and killing demons... Malphas didn't even realize he was out of control.

If such things continued, the chances of him returning to his original state was as good as dead. He spread his wings out, and examined them. There was a point where he could still fly, but now half of the feathers were gone, leaving behind a skeletal shape. They were useless to Malphas now, nothing more than an annoyance. Yawning with a light stretch, and crawled in the direction of the Institute. It had been his plan for ages, but he never got the nerves to do it. Apparently, getting hurt was a good motivation.
Castiel

Postby Mircea » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 am

Nathan lay on his bed, crosswise, his feet on the wall, bored to death. There were some demons in the Pandemonium Club but it wasn't his shift tonight, apart from the fact that the wound from the last fight only healed rather slowly and whenever he strained his hand too much his arm started hurting again. They wouldn't take him to such a big fight just now and he was one of the few who had to stay home tonight. Actually he had wanted to read a book, his personal favourite: Dracula. He had always adored and enjoyed it but tonight, when he had started for the fourth time, it got boring just after a few chapters. No, not really boring but he felt this inner restlessness that wouldn't allow him to just sit and read. Nathan had been shifting and changing positions through his whole room and still souldn't seem to ever feel comfortable.

Standing at the window he looked outside into the nightly darkness as if he was expecting someone - but no one ever came. The other hunters surely would be gone until dawn. He sighed and sat down on the ledge, the book still in his hands and his eyes fixed on the darkness even though he didn't pay attention to what he saw of Nathan might have noticed the silhouette heading towards the Institute. But he didn't and leaned his head back against the wall with an heavy sigh. Nathan hated having to stay at the Institute while everyone else ran off having a good time slaying demons!

"“No man knows
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

Postby Castiel » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:46 pm

For the first time, Malphas was thankful for his half dead wings. After all, he couldn't fly with them, and nor did they serve any purpose but make him a bigger target, and an uglier sight that forced him to have to use magic to cover up himself to humans. But as he tried to hop on one leg towards the home of the Nephilim, Malphas easily found that flapping his wings made the journey far quicker and easier. He had barely lost any blood since his fall, and so never got to realize the possible potential of his ill wings.

"Hell." Malphas softly murmured to himself, balancing on one leg as he looked up at the Institute. He doubted there would be much people in the building at this hour, though judging by what he had seen of them on Earth, it wasn't difficult to predict that there would be a couple of people, depending on how many of the Shadowhunters held residence in this Institute. Hopefully little enough for him to kill - no, knockout - in the event that they weren't supportive and kind. To Malphas, they had always been like any other human, and so he assumed that there were kind ones, and hostile ones as well.
Castiel

Postby Mircea » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:44 pm

(I'm really, really sorry my reply took so long! But actually I already posted one a few hours ago... somehow, however, it doesn't show up. I also had that problem with two other RPs as well, one being in this forum as well. I think it might be my internet connection not working properly though I have don't know for sure what did cause this. Anyway, I'm sorry for you having to wait so long for a reply. But here it is, at last!)

Nathan's head sunk down, falling asleep, losing tension - and he suddenly was wide awake again, desperately keeping his head held high. God, how he hated staying behind! His eyelids already fluttered close again, the book slipped from his fingers and fell to the ground with a low sound of cardboard hitting wood. The young man sighed and got up. He'd better go to bed - falling asleep on a window ledge was never comfortable and especially the day after promised to be painful. He preferred a warm and cozy bed anyway!

Already dressed for bed, a washed out t-shirt and old sweatpants, he threw a last wistful glance out the window, whishing he had something better to do than going to bed that early because otherwise boredom would suffocate him, even with his favourite book at hands. But apparently fate had different plans for him anyway. His hert jumped, partly from excited joy and partly from surprised fear, when Nathan spotted a black silhouett dragging itself towards the Institute. His favourite weapon at hands immediately - a simple long knife, blessed by some nephilim priest whose name Nathan tended to forget - he headed down the stairs, exptecting his 'visitor' at the front door.

At first he wanted to make fun of him, say something about having drunk too much as it seemed to be that case but when he looked closer into the dark, he could recognize that he was not human at all. Rather surprised he leaned against the doorframe, playing with the knife in his hands. "What a late surprise, Sir", he greeted. "How come a Fallen One 'honors' the Institute with his presence?" Nathan could hide neither curiousity nor little disgust. He had never met a Fallen himself but fro what he had been told they werearrogant and believed themselves to be superior and in no need of cooperation with 'lesser beings' such as nephilim or - god beware! - humans.

"“No man knows
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

Postby Castiel » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:26 pm

(I hate it when RP posts don't go through. -.- It's ok though. ^^)

Malphas could only pray that whichever Nephilim was in the Institute who he first saw wouldn't start with a fight. Would they even bother going to the door? Or was the little angel blood in him enough to grant him easy access into the Institute? Malphas had been a very pride-filled angel, almost nearing the tipping edge where they could've cast him from heaven for that. But with it, of course, it was him that was immediately accused of human slaughter.

The first words of the young Nephilim threw hope into Malphas' heart. Mistaken hope that lasted for seconds until the boy continued. Distaste flooded into his face at the sight of the Nephilim. He kept asking himself just why he was coming here to beg Nephilim for help. But then, Malphas would remind himself that he couldn't let the demon stirring in him come through. However, what bothered him more was the appearance and vibe of the Shadowhunter. Most would've assumed that something cast from heaven would've had a stronger angelic alliance than a measly human who got some drops of angel blood injected possibly hundreds of generations back. Yet, looking at the young boy, Malphas could feel the strong angelic alliance pouring out. The thing even looked more like an angel than he did.

"I'm not sure you're really all that 'honored'," he spat in return. "Though I'm honored that you try to humour me. Surely, little Nephilim, you understand that you aren't the slightest bit humorous?" Malphas sneered. Perhaps there was a lie there, if he had been watching such a scene, it'd might've served some entertainment, but not in his position. "Honestly, I was hoping for some hospitality. Is that not what Institutes are for?" he continued, trying to tone down the murderous stare and his loathing filled voice. "I just needed to heal." Malphas said softly, his own words making him cringe at the weakness he showed.
Castiel

Postby Mircea » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:56 pm

(Yeah, sorry about that again. But I think for now everything should work just fine again.)

He was limping and his wings were wilting and yet there was this superior mockery in his voice of which Nathan had heard already. He stopped fooling around with the knife and now took his time to throughly scan the miserable Fallen. He spoke his doubts about Nate's words and the nephilim flashed a short smile in return. "Neither am I. After all, we have never been treated kindly by your kind." And yet he felt pity for that man in whose eyes the pain shortly flashed like a darting flame from a fire not kept properly in control.

"Who says that I'm attempting to entertain you, anyway?" With that question on his lips, Nathan shortly rose an eyebrow. The Fallen One was so full of himself! "I am merely trying to keep tiredness from gently beating me to the ground right here on the street. I prefer a bed, you surely understand." Finally he stepped out of the way, carefully studying his guest. His leg seemed to be damaged though his wings looked even worse - truly horrible and it scared him a bit. Nathan couldn't really imagine an angel taking harm from actually anything and if he had been wider awake, it might have freaked him out, the thought of something capable of such thing being out there.

"Come on in then. Do you need anything, something I could get you? Assistance maybe, in taking care of... well, whatever it is you need to heal from." It was too dark for him to see anything that could've caused the man such pain but Nathan was sure the light nside might as well soon reveal a wound.
He closed the door behind him, gestured the Fallen to follow him into the hospital room where he surely would find anything he needed. "Now, um..." Nathan turned back, waiting for his visitor to catch up as this one wasn't particularly fast, "What's your name anyway? In case I need to explain tomorrow why I stayed up longer than intended..." Not quite true - a pretty lame excuse as it seemed. Truth was, Nathan was simply curious about the Fallen.

"“No man knows
the morning can be.” "

~ Bram Stoker, Dracula
Mircea

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's