one x one x one x one x one [[ milk, bow, nee, octy, qol ]]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

one x one x one x one x one [[ milk, bow, nee, octy, qol ]]

Postby queen of leopards » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 pm

stuff happens and five people are roleplaying themselves and another random person.
          these five people met on cs/chatzy and are known as *trumpeting* the five amigos!
          I guess!

nee plays: herself and octy
          qol plays: herself and nee
          octy plays: herself and milky
          milky plays : herself and bow
          bow plays : herself and qol
queen of leopards

Re: one x one x one x one x one [[ milk, bow, nee, octy, qol

Postby soda » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:07 pm

middle padiddle
woop
saving this for nee

since everyone else is doing this, suppose I'll share my story.
    so without further adieu: how the infamous knee found her amigos.

it's a long and complex story, one that starts off with how she was randomly stalking visiting the semi-lit club thread, and noticed a new user- new to her at least- mention something about a warriors rp. Neon was immediately in. she had not rp'd some good ol' cats in far too long, and as a cat herself, this was simply unacceptable. hopping onto the chatzy link provided, she noted things had already taken off. shy and dapper as she was, Nee politely said hello and jumped into the conversation. that polite little nee soon gave way to the explosive, hyperactive, rebellious, old hag, coffee addicted ball of fluff her lovely amigo's soon grew to know her as.

Neon:
            ,___,
            ◉Д◉)
            /)__)
            -"--"-
Last edited by soda on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soda

Postby queen of leopards » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:07 pm

princess leopardia queensville of the infamous cherry blossom island:

from the plains of Africa or some safari like place, the jungle, a little bit of the savannah, and probably everywhere else in the world because wow, where don't leopards live, comes this young one. better known as qol, she fights for the crown using her birth-name, Disney movies, and over all comforting skills.
Last edited by queen of leopards on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
queen of leopards

Postby queen of leopards » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 pm

qol was waltzing around the thread of the semi-literate and literate roleplayers' club when she noticed, hey! there was a link to a chatzy for a warriors rp planning! she clicked on it because hey, clicking on random links was fun, and arrived at a chatroom, where she set her color to purple.

queen of leopards : hey everyone
          queen of leopards : i'm queen of leopards

after a while, they started calling her qol because hey nicknames showed their FRIENDSHIP. and then nee and qol grew closer because HEY LOOK THEY BOTH WATCH PSYCH. and qol found out that OMG BOW WATCHED DOCTOR WHO so everyone was like besties except for octy because she didn't watch psych although she watched doctor who. and then they were like, THE FOUR AMIGOS *spotlight shines on the four* and then they were FIVE because Bow invited her FRIEND, Mikkune, because FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC.

and then because they were such AWESOME FRIENDS qol decided, I AM GOING TO PRETEND TO BE NEE. and she was all like:

red knee : the knee is IN THE HOUSE.
          red knee :
          ,___,
          ノ⊙_⊙)
          /)__)
          -"--"-
          THE OWL WANTS TO KNOW
          WHO IS IMPERSONATING ME AS NEON
queen of leopards

Postby octave. » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:27 pm

octy rolled around on her carpet after watching the first episode of supernatural even though it was about two in the morning and she really ought to be asleep. after her computer had crashed a couple of times she trolled onto cs and flicked through the posts from a couple of weeks ago since she was a lazy butt and noticed a warriors rp thing. hey, she thought, i haven't done a warriors thing in ages. and so she clicked on the link to the chatzy in the hope that they would still be accepting and was posed with the difficult choice of how to introduce herself.

octave.: uh
        octave.: hey guys

octy wasn't very good at meeting new people. she'd seen qol around the boards a few times but had never met 'a_bowtie" or "neonspirits" and was a little anxious as to how it would work out. she tended to get incredibly awkward in these kinds of situations.

octave.: yay warriors

her computer crashed.
octave.

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's