Let~It~Go & SkieNight

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Let~It~Go & SkieNight

Postby SkieNight » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Though the Kingdom of Abinnor and the Queendom of Edanon never got along, there was always peace in the land. The two relied on each other for food, supplies, and general resources. However, over time, it was clear that if something wasn't done a war would break out. For the sake of their kingdoms and people the King of Abinnor and the Queen of Edanon married for peace. The two were young when this decision was made, and hoped that over time love would sprout between them. It never did. Yet they still bore a child, a single daughter who was the hope of both lands. However, there came a time when a choice had to be made, what Kingdom would the child belong to? The parents fought hard and argued over what to do about the situation, for neither wanted to give up their only daughter.

The King's power was much greater than the Queen's, and her greatest fear was to loose the one thing she loved with all her heat. So in the middle of the night, under the cover of the mood, she cast her spell. It was a spell to hide the identity of the child before she sent her away. She gave the child one last kiss before handing the princess off the her lady's made who stole the princess out of the castle and hid her away in the country side, far from the public's eye. The next morning she informed the king that robbers had broken in and taken the princess, most likely killing her. After a year of looking for the child the two left to their own kingdoms.

it is now (seventeen of eighteen?) years later. The princess grew up far away, hidden in a shack in the country. She knows she belongs as the ruler of one of the two kingdoms, but she is forbidden to make herself known to the world. However, what would happen if her identity is discovered? Will she bring together the kingdoms or rip them apart? And will there be another person there to catch hide her from safety or throw her into the fray? Only time will tell.

~ One of One Rp between Let~It~Go & SkieNight ~
Only post if you are them

Characters:
Araedia Brililia (SkieNight)
Forrest (SkieNight)
Charlotte Newsburry (Let~It~Go)

Unimportant Ones:
Zaria - witch
Sir Cornelis Rider - captain of king's (private) guards
Leona Honeysett - lady's Maid
Denton Elwin - captain of king's guards
Aaron Alger/ Randell Lucas - king's friends
Saskia Maguire - tutor
Last edited by SkieNight on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SkieNight

Re: Let~It~Go & SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:32 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"C h a r l o t t e xxxxxN e w s b u r r y"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Famous poem~

All that is gold does not glitter,
not all that have wandered are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
renewed shall be the blade that is broken--tarnished;
The crownless again shall be king.
~JRR Taklien

X-----X

Charlotte Newsburry grew up in the great kingdom of Vorent--the ideal place for young families to live. It has a low crime rate and is rather remote, which helped develop an eternal interest in nature for Charlotte. She often spends her days searching through forests or out in the market. Shes kind hearted and considerate, as well as positive in many ways. Although these traits make her a great candidate for a friend, she Is often passed off as 'preppy' or 'sarcastic.' She is also extremely hot headed to the people she dislikes, especially her parents. People like that she never learned how to get along with, and it is likely that she never will.

Physically and mentally, Charlotte thinks she is quite stable. She stands at 5'6, with long, spindly legs that have a nice tan. Her hair is unruly and does whatever it wants--sometimes its straight, other times its not. She does many sports and is active, leaving her with a nicely toned body. Mentally, charlotte is extremely smart. She can do many puzzles in minutes that would take others days to comprehend. On the downside, it makes her personality rather hot. She can make snap-quick remarks, usually rude or sarcastic. She is a nasty person when she wants to be, extremely stubborn and can ruin a relationship in the blink of an eye. She witty and fast to reply, usually giving her the upperhand in a fight.
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:18 am

â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…

ғυʟʟ пαмε Calix Maru is his full name, though he never uses it. Most simply refer to him as Forrest.
пıcκпαмε Forrest, or Forr, how he got this name, most do not know. Sometimes he's referred to as thief, or rascal or even half breed.
αɢε The boy looks to be rather young, around seventeen or so, but he is in fact nineteen.
яαcε Forrest isn't a human. The boy his half elf, half mortal.
ρєяƨσпαʟıту When you think of a showoff, most people think of Forrest. The boy is known for his ability to turn almost any conversation into one about himself. He has no qualms against being in the spot light, and actually, loves it. Despite living as a thief for most of life, the boy actually isn't all that 'dark or scary' as thieves are thought of. Yes, he can be quite sarcastic to the point where it might be a little cynical, but he isn't evil. Really Forrest is a witty one. He has a sharp tongue that seems to get the best of him quite often. With little to no filter the boy can be blunt, he doesn't see the point in lying and is always up front with everyone, almost to up front really. Honestly Forrest holds telling the truth very highly on his list of 'morals' (which was one can imagine is a very small list). And while he'll rarely tell a lie he as no qualms against not answering all together. If he wants to hide something he will. He's not normally a secretive person, but there are some things that he feels should not be shared, even wit the closes of friends.
нιѕтσяу *I'm gonna have it grow though out the rp and maybe put it here later*
вεƨт ғяıεпɔ The boy tends to deny having best friends though some of his closest companions are in partners in crime
ғαмıʟч He rarely talks about them and almost refuses to admit that they in fact exist.
яσмαптıc ıптяεƨт Forrest gave up on relationships long ago. To quote his last lover, "How could anyone love a half-breed mutt."

â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…â–…

ғυʟʟ пαмε Her full name, given to her at birth is Araedia Kendal Brililia of Edanon.
пıcκпαмε Your majesty is the most common 'nick name' though there is also, My queen, your highness, etc.
αɢε It is improper to ask a lady that question, but she looks younger than she is as she is not a human.
яαcε The queen is full fledged Fae, or Fairy.
вεƨт ғяıεпɔ She has no 'best friend' persay, though she is very close to her lady's maid
ғαмıʟч She was married, though it did not end well. Now her only living direct family, is her daughter.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:07 pm

>>Should we start? <<
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:59 pm

{Yes we should! You can start since at the moment I'm doing homework so I'll reply eventually, just not right away. Sorry}

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:01 pm

>>that's no problem ^^ how literate do you want this to be? c: <<
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:38 pm

{I consider myself semi-lit but honestly I'll just copy your length and probably go a bit longer if I can. ^^ I'm good with anything}

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Charlotte let out a small cry as she tripped over the small step on the porch, having missed it the moment before. She almost toppled over with the basket of laundry, but managed to regain her balance. With a final huff, she continued on to the washing bucket.
Charlotte was in charge of different chores different days of the week, and laundry for her six person family was today. It was Sunday, but she had refused to go to church. She wanted to practice all of her mental abilities he possessed, too—but her family had no idea of them. She was safe with practicing when they were gone, and they would be gone for the next few hours.
Charlotte grinned as she began to wash the small items of clothing, most were a young boy's. She used her mental abilities to pick them up and drop them into the water, then had manually worked from there. She was still weary, however. They would be coming for her soon, and she knew it. She couldn't hide forever, they knew who she was. Where she was. The thought of this sent a shiver down her spine, and she forced herself to push the thought away.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:38 pm

"Get out of the road half-breed!" Forrest stumbled of of the road as the carriage narrowly missed his foot. The three loaves of bread in his arms tumbled onto the cobble stone. The boy mumbled a curse under his breath and because of it received a glare from quite a few old woman as they walked by. It was sunday which meant that the small town was bustling with people heading to church and from there, they went to the markets. The business of the day made it easy for thieves and pickpockets to grab a few extra goodies.

Picking up his now dirty loaves the young man started off again. He looked around but mostly kept quiet as he tired to listen of any good information. He passed by three men hanging out in a back ally whispering amongst themselves. Stopping he tired to hear just what they were saying, for one word had caught his attention. "-she's here I know it. I was thinking that we could do it tonight-" the man was was talking was cut short by another. For fear that they had heard him Forrest started off again keeping his oddly green eyes on the path a head of him.

However, what he got from not looking up was running into yet another person. "Stay of of my path mutt." the man spat before continuing down the street. The boy chuckled and shook his head. He looked at his hands which now not only held three loaves but a silver pocket watch as well. That's what you get for bumping into me. He thought with a smirk as he continued down the road again. Maybe later he could sell it for a good profit.

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Charlotte scrubbed at the last of the dirty laundry, then sat back and used her mind to pile them up neatly within a basket. They were still quite damp, as she was to take them back and hang them on a clothesline. She had to walk through the village to get back home, a dangerous act for one like herself. Charlotte was stillthe princess, known or not—anything could go wrong. She could be noticed, killed, or even lidnapped and sold for money. The possibilities were endless, and being taken back was the last thing she wanted.
It was nearing afternoon, and she would need to get home in the next hour. Her family got home then; she was to be done and clothes hung by then. If she was not, she would be assigned an extra chore somewhere around the house. She yawned and picked up the now heavy basket, dripping onto her newly ironed dress. 'Great', she thought. 'Just another reason for mum to fuss'. She scowled and continued to pick her way bak to the house, hurriedly pinning the things up. Dark, gloomy clouds were rolling over the hills, great claps of thunder were heard already. She could see the church people bustling to get home, to get their own clothes down from the lines. Any sensible person lnewnhow rain would just soak them even more.
It wasnt long before her mum had approached as well, mere minutes before Charlotte expected the rain to start. "Take them down, now!", her mum said frantically. "Before you get them all soaked! Go on, now, Charlie!", and she got to work. They called her Charlie, for Charlotte was the name only a princess was for To have. Anyone that had the nerve to name their child the same thing would have to take it up with the royalty, and deal with the suspicions of the townsmen.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's