Let~It~Go & SkieNight

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Let~It~Go & SkieNight

Postby SkieNight » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:54 am

The maid smiled as they moved down the stairs before turning again and continuing down yet another seemingly endless hall. "Oh I'm sure you'll pick up on it quickly. I was a bit scared too when I first started but..." her voice died away and for a second the girl seemed frozen in thoughts or fear, it was impossible to tell. A second later she was starting back down the hall as though nothing had happened. "You catch on. It be comes necessary too really." When Charlotte spoke again the maid actually let out a laugh, though she tried to cover it she didn't do all that great of a job. "I'm sorry." she spoke once her laughter had turned into a giggle. "It's simply amusing seeing you so impatient." she brushed herself off, took a breath and than continued again, "The palace is large, so sometimes it takes a bit to get form point A to point B, but this time we are heading out to the gardens." Sure enough the pair stopped at the door and Leona held it open for the princess to go through. The door lead outside to a deck sort of thing with stairs that went down to the garden. The garden had many paths that split off of one another that were all lined with brushes, fountains and flowers. In the middle was a pretty large gazebo. "That is out destination." Leona spoke as she started down the stairs that descended to the flower beds.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:03 pm

Charlotte had noticed the sudden silence between the maid and herself, and it made her a bit worried. "Ill catch on? Wait--Leona, what just happened? What could you possibly have been thinking of?", she made yet another face as the woman laughed at her words. "Its unlikely Ill ever learn..", she had smiled a bit at this, however. "Of course Im impatient, I havent seen my father in what? Seventeen years? ", she followed her to the gardens, her fingers reaching out and brushing against a rose, very delicately. "Beautiful roses...", she breathed, her eyes studying the intricate petals. She was snapped from her daydream as she realized she still had to follow Leona. "Okay, lets go."
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 pm

The girl glanced back at the princess as Charlotte asked what had gone through her mind. Many things had, to be honest, though one memory would remain at the back of her mind forever. Still she was almost surprised that the girl had no idea. Isn't she Araedia's daughter shouldn't she had the powers her mother has. Rumors were that the queen of Edanon could know what you were thinking by simply looking at you. If that was true then shouldn't Charlotte be able to do the same thing? "It's nothing that you need to worry about." Though her words were sharp her tone was quiet and almost soothing. The pair walked onto the patio and Leona glanced back, happy that the princess was enthralled in the gardens.

The two started down the stairs and then strait through a path of hedges that lead to the gazebo. "In the spring and summer it's like a maze. It's a lot of fun to explore and I still find corners that I didn't know existed. I'm sure you'll find yourself coming out here a lot." The gazebo was not less than a hundred yards in front of them. The maid stopped and fixed her dress smoothing out the wrinkles before fixing her sleeves and her collar. She looked back at the princess and offered her a confident smile. "Remember to be polite, to smile. And if you don't know what to say, say noting, unless something must be said." she sighed. "The King does have a temper but as his daughter... I think you two are more alike then either of you would like to admit. Are you ready?"

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Charlotte frowned at the sharp edge on the voice Of the young woman, and it made her quite uneasy. "Leona", she said, her voice was set and even. "I would feel much better if you told me what happened. Obviously it's important, and you don't want to tell me. I would much rather it if you did, indeed, jut tell me. ", her own voice was softer during the end, and trying to urge the truth out of her maid. If she was, in fact, her maid, shouldn't she answer truthfully to everything Charlotte asked?
Charlotte suddenly scolded herself, mentally angry for thinking such biased words. Of course not—Leona was still human, she had her own secrets and things to keep to herself. "Sorry. ", she murmured to Leona." I shouldn't have spoken like that. ", and she cast her eyes aside. "I may come here a lot, I do love forests and gardens...", she said softly, touching another leaf as she walked by. "The king has a temper? what does that mean?", she hesitated and took a deep breath. "I'm ready. "
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:56 am

The maid froze and bit her lip slightly as the princess pressed the issue. She felt obligated to tell her what happened with they way she was speaking, but there were something things that Charlotte didn't need to know. She didn't want to give the girl opinions of her father before she even met the man. To her surprise Charlotte apologized first. "No need." She said softly taking a step towards the girl so no on could hear her. "After this meeting with the king you shall tell me what you think of him and from there I'll tell you part of it. The entire story is unnecessary." She stepped back and offered the girl a warm smile. "Now, lets have you go and meet your father." She began walking forward when Charlotte made one last comment. "By saying he has a temper, I mean to tell you, don't get him angry." He smile faded from her face and her voice was flat, Leona was as serious as she could be. This lasted only a few seconds and soon another smile appeared on her round face. "Well lets get going!"

Leona lead the princess up the stairs and pushed away a curtain that lead inside the gazebo. It was much larger than it appeared and set up inside was rather large table that held six people. The king was on one end with someone to his left, a man with very gray here sat on the other hand and two other men and one woman filled in some of the seats between. The seat at his right was open. The king looked up and offered Charlotte a smile it was warm and looked to be genuinely kind. "Welcome, Charlotte." He turned to the guests who had stopped their drinking and looked the girl over. "Everyone this is Charlotte. Charlotte I shall introduce them all to you when you sit down. Please," he pulled out the chair on his right. "This is for you." Leona didn't move from her spot but she curtsied deeply and offered Charlotte a smile that said I'll be right here.

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Charlotte eyed the woman carefully, not liking how she wanted to only say based on her own opinion. "Okay....", her voice rang out uneasily, and she smiled meekly. She swallowed—could the king get that bad when he was angry? It was a shame, because Charlotte sure knew how to anger someone. Her father, she noticed, had looked exactly like herself. Her breath caught and her muscles froze when she saw him, and she only held eye contact for a second. She slowly lowered herself into the chair beside her father, her eyes locked on the ebony table before them.

She never expected them to look so similar; they were almost twins. They were both thin, with stunningly green eyes and dark hair. "It's nice to meet again, M-my king ", she didn't know if she should call him father, or her kind. She glanced up at Leona and gave a small smile back, then folded her hands in the lap of her sky blue dress. "Thank you, for the chair. ", she responded, after he said it was for her. She almost didn't even realize she had said it, yet she had.
(Sorry it's short, I just arrived at the hotel, and it's wifi is terrible. )
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:59 pm

{Don't worry about it}

The king looked her over with a kind glance, he seemed relaxed as though he were very comfortable. He sat tall in his chair with his head up and his shoulders back. The dark mop of hair on his head was neatly combed and though no crown sat on his head a dark maroon cloak was wrapped around his shoulders. His hands were folded neatly on the table. His stunning green eyes rested on Charlotte as he took her head. "Welcome Charlotte." He said once again with a large, open smile. "I know you must be nervous, this is your first time at Court, but you'll pick it up quickly." A few of the people around the table chuckled. "I'll introduce you to everyone, to my left is Sir Denton Elwin, he is the captain of the guard. To his right is Aaron Alger, he is one of the Dukes who lives near by and is my very good friend. At the end of the table is Randell Lucas, another good friend of mine who is visiting. And to your right is Lady Saskia Maguire, she shall be your tutor while you are here." Everyone offered Charlotte a smile and as if on cue servants entered the gazebo carrying trays of food. It was a smaller plate that was simply the appetizer and looked to be some sea food of some sort.

It had been an entire day, and the boy hadn't moved. Didn't even bother getting up to go to a more comfortable bed, he simply stayed on the couch his emerald eyes on the ceiling. She's probably at the castle by now. He realized with a sigh. For probably the twentieth time that day he tried to sit up but fell back onto the couch his face twisted in pain. It had gotten worse, to the point where he could move without daggers traveling through his body and twisting in his side. "For the last time don't sit up! Foolish boy." The witch who had been watching him walked back in carrying a tray of cookies and some herbal tea. "You need rest, it'll heal soon you'll see." He groaned, which only caused more pain in his side and took a cookie off the tray before she even set it down. "When is soon! I'm half elf, why isn't this thing healing any quicker!" She rolled her eyes and sat in a chair to the side of the couch. "Forrest, you are only half elf, sadly your wounds (while taking shorter than a human's) still take time to heal. Give it two or three days and you'll be able to go out and find her." He shot her a glare and swallowed the cookie in two bites. "I don't have that time! What if... what if they kill her or -" "They won't kill her. She's no use to them dead. Now drink some tea." Huffing he took a sip of the warm leaf-water. He knew Zaria was right, but he'd never tell that to the hag.

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Charlotte folded her hands in her lap to keep from twiddling her fingers—an action she did quite often when she got nervous. She had a polite smile plastered to her face, but it faltered once or twice. She had chuckled quietly when the king mentioned her being nervous, as it was incredibly true. She was nervous and quite fearful of the king, and had many questions she wanted to ask him. Charlotte seemed surprised when the food was brought, but wasnt particularly hungry. She ate little, having gotten used to the life in the towns. She wasnt used to the foreign tastes of seafood, either, and was quite sick of any breads.

"It's nice to meet you all. ", she said, giving a slight nod of her head. She made eye contact with everyone in the room, then glanced at Leona once. She wanted Leona to be seated next to her, as she was the only person that Charlotte was truly comfortable with. She wasnt royalty, therefore making charlotte feel entitled to speak personally to her. She didn't seem to judge how Charlotte had lived, or any other things. "Is it, ehm...possible for me to ask a few questions, my king?", she winced at her wording, she didn't want to come across as a suck up or any such thing.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:10 am

When the girl glanced back at Leona the maid gave her a small thumbs-up gesture. She kept it hidden in the folds of her skirt, as to not attract unwanted attention, she simply hoped that Charlotte had seen her. The King took no notice of the action, nor did he even see his daughter glance in the maid's direction. His while his gaze fixated on his daughter, he wanted to take in all the details of her for she looked so much like her mother. However he had glanced over to watch the servants cary in food. He began to eat slowly and steadily, as any royalty would, but looked up when Charlotte asked him a question. "Of course my darling, there must be many things you wish to know since you did just arrive." He offered her another smile and took another bite of the appetizer. He couldn't help but notice that she wasn't eating much. "I had expected you to be hungry from your travels. Are you okay? Or perhaps these foods don't meet your taste." It didn't help that he knew nothing about her, he simply wanted to know what she liked or not so he could prepare it.

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 pm

{Im back now!
Sorry for the wait. >.< }

Charlotte seemed only minorly encouraged by the small thumbs up, but it was enough to make her smile just slightly. Charlotte nodded slowly as her father told her it was alright to ask questions, and she immediately said, "How come I was taken away? And when will I get to see my mum?", all she knew was that they had split up, she knew nothing of their actual past. She knew not of how they divorced over her, and how he was probably not who she wanted to be with. "And...your guards had hurt my friend. He will be okay, of course, but I want to know when I can see him again. ", she swallowed slightly, her fingers fidgeting nervously beneath the tablecloth. She thought about Forrest, and how much she wanted to know that he was okay. Even though he was tough and independent, she found that she had grown quite fond of him.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's