Let~It~Go & SkieNight

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Let~It~Go & SkieNight

Postby SkieNight » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:41 pm

{Welcome back!}

The king turned so that he was looking at his daughter as she rambled off her questions. With a small sigh the king set down his silverware and offered his daughter another warm smile that seemed almost too understanding. "Darling." He spoke calmly and lovingly. "You were not taken away, but rescued. The story is a long one and I'll explain it more after dinner." Once all the guests leave were the unspoken words that seemed so obvious and clear, though no one mentioned anything. The kind flicked his hand slightly and the servants came back in taking all the dishes away, leaving only the large plates in front of everyone. "And your mother will come soon. You must remember, she is the queen of an entire kingdom but I know that once she hears you have been save she'll come and visit. We just have to wait for that to happen, after all it would be too risky to take you all the way to Edanon, we might as well wait here for them to come to us." The other people around the table nodded and some leaned into one another whispering about one thing or another. There was mention of some kind of scrimmage at the border, though it was impossible to tell what they were talking about since they spoke to quietly. A frown flashed over the king's mouth for a second at the mention of her 'friend' but it was quickly covered by another clam and collected look. "Sir Cornelis tolled me all about your friend. It seems he wasn't injured too badly and should be alright." It one listened close enough you could almost here the bitterness in his words at the mention that the boy would be fine. "My question to you is, how did you meet this boy and do you know who he even is?"

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:35 pm

"You need to tell my mum and dad. They think I was kidnapped. ", Charlotte mumbled, poking uncertainly at her food. She was unsure if it was something she would like to eat, it may simply be too much. Besides, she wasnt hungry—the day's events had stressed her and made her tired. She nodded as he said he would tell her after dinner, and it was now the next thing she was looking forward to. Charlottes stopped prodding her meat and looked up at the mention of her birth mother. "No, I don't want to be an inconvenience. I want to see her kingdom, I want to go visit her. ", she put down her fork gently, folding her hands in her lap. She truly didnt mean to be defiant, bu he did fear when she could see the other guests whispering. "I don't like the idea of her coming here, to be totally honest. That would leave her kingdom unruled while she visits, and I know you two do not get along...", her gaze dropped slightly at this. She looked up sharply, rather quick, as Forrest was mentioned. "I know him because he's the one that saved me from the men you hired from killing me. The first time. ", she said, though her tone had a hint of bitterness. "I—I don't know what you mean. Who is he?"
{thank you x3 }
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:25 am

"We'll make sure to send them a message. I"ll have you be the one to write it." He sent her another reassuring smile before waving over a servant. They jogged up to him and he leaned over and whispered something in their ear, the servant simply nodded before walking off. He listened to what she had to say and sighed slightly. "Charlotte, I know you mean well but things are not that simple. We can't go to see you're mother, I am much too busy for that and you can not go alone." The people around the table nodded and a few whispered somethings about a kingdom to the south. "You don't want to be an inconvenience, but by going to see her you will become one. You have a lot to learn about the court darling, for things are not that simple." He shook his head slightly and took a bite of the main corse that had been passed around. He noticed she didn't touch a thing but didn't think much of it, she probably wasn't that hungry. The king was started at her defensiveness against the boy, this time he didn't hide his frown or the hardened look on his face. "How much do you really know about him?" He asked sternly and the table and surrounding area grew quiet. "My guard tolled me who that boy is, he's a criminal. You might think that he was rescuing you, but he was simply playing you with kind words and a nice face. He can't be trusted. Did you even know, that boy or... thing... he's half-elf. He's not wanted there, in the elfin land where he should belong, and he's not wanted here. He's a thief, a criminal, and no good can come from being with him!"

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:53 pm

"Thank you", Charlotte responded, grateful that he was allowing her message the family that had adopted her. It simply wasnt fair for them to be weeping over her disappearance, when she had really been returned to the king. Oh, how blind Charlotte was—for she thought this was something her parents would be happy about. They knew that they were hiding her from the king, and now—now she was on his grasp. This was terrible news for them, of course, but she was oblivious to this. She led out a sigh and averted her gaze, somewhat irritated that she couldnt see her mother. She heard the murmurs from the other people on the table, but had already created a great deal of dislike towards them all. She once more looked up, not as friendly, as Forrest's indentity was questioned. "I know that he is not who you think he is. It doesn't Matter that he is half elf, how criminal is that! Discrimination! Pah!", she seemed almost triumphant. "Your men wouldve killed me. He kept them from doing that, don't you see?", she hissed. "How can I trust you, then? You are as much of a stranger as he is. Just because you are royalty does not mean you are trustworthy. ", she pointed out, crossing her arms defiantly. She was an adult, and acted like one.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:50 am

{I'm so sorry for literally taking forever to respond. The rp sort of slipped my mind for a while and with school and everything I've barely had time. Let me know if you are still interested in this, if not I totally understand}

A smile crossed the king face, and he relaxed back into his chair once more. He hadn't noticed how still his shoulders and his back were until he relaxed once again. His attention returned to the meal in front of him, and he took a few more bits before glancing over at the young girl besides him. She really did look like her mother and it twisted his heart just to see it. He was about to take another bite when the girl erupted, and while she didn't sound angry per-say, she wasn't pleased to say the least. The other guests at the table looked between one another, their eyes wide and their mouths gaped. A few of them leaned in together whispering a word or two before glancing towards the king. "I expected you to be well educated." he muttered under his breath a hit of annoyance flashing across his eyes. "Clearly you know nothing about the elves." He glanced her way, and sat up once more, his arms resting on the table and his hands balled up together tightly. "Listen, darling. I don't know what he told you, but he's a criminal. He's attacked and stole from the innocent, and while he might have seemed to be trying to help you, he was probably just planning on selling you off to the highest bidder. You can't trust people like him." Another breath escaped the kings lips. "And while I'd love for you to trust us... to trust me... I understand that it must be heard for you. These last few days have been long, to go, relax, and lie down."

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:22 pm

{no problem, the same thing happened to me. ^^ }

Charlotte couldn't stand to hear the brutal truth. It twisted her heart, making her feel like she just might throw up. Was Forrest really like that? She couldn't believe such terrible things about him, for he had saved her on multiple occasions. He may have not been the best mannered or the kindest of people she had met, but he certainly was not a criminal. "I don't think he would hurt me, father." Her voice was a lot quieter, less daring than she had been before. She was worried for her mother, as she didn't trust this man, and decided she would escape that night. Once everyone was in bedded, she could certainly find a way to escape to find her mother. And, if she was lucky, possibly bump into Forrest. The old woman had been kind to him—surely, she was a truthful lady. It seemed unlikely she would help him if this was the case. She stood up, a thin breath escaping her equally thin lips. "Excuse me. ", she said, briskly turning to leave. She was going to her room, if she happened to remember where it was located. The halls were twisted and confusing to her, a newcomer, no doubt.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:52 am

The king watched her with a hard gaze, no longer would he sympathize with her. He had to make her understand just how dire her situation was. "You don't think he'd do something like that, but what do you know? How much do you even know about the boy?" She was weakening, her shaky voice and darting eyes told him that much. Just a little longer and.... the girl rose to her feet quickly and the King did too, after all it was polite to see his daughter off. "If you are going to leave at least take the maid with you." he looked at Leona who bowed slightly before hurrying after the girl. Sighing he turned back to his now quiet table. "She certainly takes after her mother, doesn't she?" The woman sitting on the far side commented, after taking another bite of food. "Almost too much." Was the king's only response as he plopped himself down in his chair.

The maid had been forced to stand and watch the lunchen from a distance, though the whole time she wanted to run over and hold Charlotte's hand. The things about the half-elf bothered the girl though, Leona didn't know how to tell the princess the rumors she had heard about a half-elf who was running around committing crimes and pissing off the guards. However, all her worries left her when she was excused. Leona lifted her dress and jogged after Charlotte, hoping to catch up to the girl before she made it back into the place and before the other girl got lost. "Charlotte... wait!!" the maid huffed. She slowed down once she caught up to the other girl and huffed slightly. "I'm... glad... I caught up.... to you." She took deep breaths trying to slow her heart. "Come on... lets go."

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:13 pm

{Terribly sorry I disappeared. >.< Im mostly doing my roleplays on AS, so I forget about the ones on here. xc }

Charlotte was out of earshot, and she had not heard the comments of the king. She was fed up with his idiotic replies and secrecy, and it was about time he told her what was going on. She knew something was wrong, simply from the way whispers were shared and glances were exchanged. It sickened her, in a way, and for him to act like that was indeed rather suspicious. She didn't see why the queen would have to cross borders, as it was more of a hindrance than simply sending her over. The queen was more valuable, as hardly anyone even knew about Charlotte in the first place. She wa a new kid, one that was unknown to either kingdom. She was the lost princess, forgotten and cast aside like an old child's toy. And he knew she was not kidnapped, for her family said they found her. She had her own theory in mind, but was not in the position to share it.

Charlotte gave a somewhat bitter smile to Leona, slowing her walk a bit.
"Sorry." She said, but the words were a bit automatic.
"What do you know about him? The half elf, as you call him? He was kind to me, and saved me from the king's stupid guards who almost killed me. " her skin was red hot, and her lips were darker than they had been. Her anger had burned into fuel for her magic, and she only now became conscious about the fact that she just might burn her dress off. This didn't appeal to her at the least, and she forced herself to cool down. "I don't know...I kind of liked him. He was a bit arrogant, in ways, but acted truly...boyish. " she looked away, a bit embarrassed by her own words. She was telling th truth, however; she had grown attached to him, somewhat, and the tweak in her heart when she saw him get hurt was undeniably something unwanted. But, like all princesses, she knew she would be married off to some other arrogant prince.
-me

W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby SkieNight » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:55 am

{No worries, as you can see i can't exactly do a great job of replying either... life's a bit busy at the moment...}

The main smoothed out her skirts and gave the girl a forgive and almost pitiful look. She truly felt bad for Charlotte, the girl was new and had no idea of how any of these palace things worked. And she was simply tossed into it as though everyone expected her to be perfect at it. Of course she would feel confused, or at least that was what Leona presumed. She had grown up as a maid, hidden behind and protected by the palace walls, while she could sympathize with the girl she couldn't empathize. She had no idea what it was like. She offered Charlotte another small smile before letting out a small sigh. "Well..." her eyes dropped to her hands. "You aren't going to like it, but this is what I herd. Mind you, they are all rumors and such."

She looked up at the girl and found herself amused a the embarrassed expression on the princesses' face. She had ignored, at least to the best of her ability, when the other girl began to heat up and glow as though she were about the combust. Leona didn't want to think about that kind of thing, it scared her. She offered the girl one last apologetic look before beginning. "He's known around the land, the half-elf. He's a thief, or at least that's what they say. He had no alliances with any of the kingdoms, and it seems that everyone would rather have him dead of gone. While he's never stolen from the palace, he has stolen from the king one when his majesty was out and about traveling somewhere. They say he's got magic," she chuckled lightly at the last part. "But I'd think he's just a sneaky one."

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's