Strive to survive( 1x1 with mk and sting)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Strive to survive( 1x1 with mk and sting)

Postby interestingword » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:54 pm

"thanks!"Mickey replied, pleased that his lump of plants had gotten noticed. The monkey chittered too, clutching a berry in it's hands, and he scratched its head fondly. "but be careful, some of them may be poisonous-"
"so make sure to eat extra! We all want ti be healthy, listeners," Sabrina interrupted in her best Kevin impersonation, grinning ear-to-ear. Mickey just gave her a confused look and a shake of the head, before going back to petting the primate.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:04 am

Ash frowned slightly,and gave her best Carlos impression." I'm a scientist. Scientist are always fine unless we get atuck in a fricken desert and decide not to leave." She said, her impression tapering off into her normal vice at the end. Maxon rolled into his back and groaned, covering his eyes." Wake up, sleeping beauty." Ash laughed. He. Groaned again and rolled back over." Or...not." Ash added before turning aroud." Anyone else wanna go Swimming today? Or explore that thingy you guys found the other day? The building." She said, looking at Sabrina.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:09 pm

With a shrug, Sabrina answered, "I can go for either, really, but who knows what lurks in either the water or the building..." a wicked grin grew on her face. "maybe a dragon or old oak door..." She picked up a stick after saying that, and poked Maxon with it gently.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Maxon groaned and simply lay there like a starfish. Ash chuckled softly." Who knows." She
Murmured, rubbing her jaw." Who knows if we will be killed by going for a nice little dip, or investigating a building, I mean, sometimes I feel like this is all a game, or someone is just playing a huge, nasty trick on us, you know?" She asked, mostly talking to herself.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:43 am

"well, if it is a game, at least whatever is controlling it hasn't killed anyone." Her grin faded a little, and she added "...yet." Sabrina then poked Maxon a little harder, exasperated look on her face. "man, the island could fall apart and sink into the ocean and he wouldn't wake up!"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:45 pm

maxon swatted her hand away." let me sleep, woman." he murmured, getting a mouth full of sand. he sat up and spat out the small pieces of shells and rocks that was thrown in his mouth, and glared at ash, who gave an an innocent " are you alright there, maxon? don't choke." before giggling. he flopped back onto the sand, covered his eyes, and attempted to go back to sleep when a small ball of fur hopped onto his head and began to tug on his hair. maxon attempted to swat away the monkey, but it bit his fingers, not drawing blood though.

ash sighed loudly and rubbed her face." guys, i smell like a week old tuna sandwich. I NEED a place to rinse off." she groaned, as she attempted to run her fingers through her hair, but only succeeding at wrenching her head back." after that, i will do anything you guys want today."
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 am

"Fluffy?" Mickey called, concerned. He spotted his friend sitting on Maxon, playing on his head and having fun. He strode over and took a seat next ti them, watching his pet monkey. "think that'll keep him from going back to sleep?" Mickey asked Ash with a smirk, having heard the previous conversation.

Sabrina nodded. "maybe try that little stream we found? It's fresh water and would loosen up your hair, though..." she leaned over and took an exaggerated sniff,making an equally dramatic face to accompany it. "I don't think it'd help with the smell at all."
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:17 pm

maxon shook the monkey off his finger." monster." he murmured sleepily as the monkey landed a few feet away. maxon then promptly dragged his body into the shade of a tree and fell back down.

ash grinned and playfully shoved sabrina." you don't smell that much better." she said, laughing.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:55 pm

With an indistinct noise of acknowledgement, Sabrina decided to turn her attention to Maxon. Eyes narrowing, she scooped up a few fistfulls of sand and edged closer, cheeky grin on her face, before flinging it onto command crawling away again. "seriously though, can we at least decide where to explore? The boredom is killing me here."
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:17 pm

" fine! fine fine fine fine fine!" maxon shouted, throwing his hands into the air as he slowly crawled to his feet. he sighed." man. i really wished there was coffee here." he groaned. ash laughed." dont we all, buddy? now, ima go wah off at the stream.. soooo..... dont go near till im done... okay?" she asked, shedding her t-shirt to reveal her tank top. even though maxon knew she was wearing a tank top, he still found himself looking away." ill.... go... take a walk by the beach." he murmered." anyone care to join me?" he asked.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"