Strive to survive( 1x1 with mk and sting)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Strive to survive( 1x1 with mk and sting)

Postby interestingword » Sun May 29, 2016 4:01 pm

"Man, we're stuck on an island filled with plants and you're thinking of a salad?" Mickey returned the silly grin, before pausing to bend down and pull up a leaf. The plant it came from has a red flower bursting from a short green stem, and looked for all the world like a crimson-stained dandelion. Tossing it over to Maxon, his grin grew wider. "Found yours! Now, how about scrounging me up some hot dogs?"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun May 29, 2016 4:39 pm

Maxon rolled his eyes, the flower landing at his feet. He leaned down and swept it into his hand before tucking it behind his ear. " Do I look beautiful?" He joked. Of course he already knew the answer was no. He hadn't showered in FOREVER and his face was probably covered in grit and dust, but, for a moment, all he wanted to do was make Mickey laugh."Hey, actually, do you wanna have a competition?" He asked, still grinning childishly.

Ash Braced herself one last time before flinging herself into the freezing water. Horrible move on her part, and she realized that the moment she remembered how shallow the stream was. She landed on her back and let out a small shriek of surprise. The water splashed up around her right about the time she decided to open her eyes.Ash rubbed her eyes with a huff and looked down at her hand. The water around it was turning crimson. She frowned and added pressure to the wound , wincing slightly at the pain.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sun May 29, 2016 6:02 pm

"Competition of what? 'Cause if it's a beauty competition, I doubt I'd win," he said, giving Maxon an exaggerated flirtatious expression and pretending to fan himself.

"Yo, Ash? You seeing any food or anything over there?" Sabrina called. She had decided to head back in the direction of her friend, hoping that maybe she'd had a slight bit of luck in finding anything useful. Her own search for food was failing, that was certain. The ground around her was barren and barely held anything vaguely edible, and the few plants that persisted were scraggly and covered in dust. As for the forest...she shivered, thinking of the things they'd seen within the past few days, and the things that could be revealed in coming times.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun May 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Ash lifted her head slightly at the sound of her friends voice, her dripping hair falling in her face." Not Y-" she cut herself off as she noticed a clump of yellow plants on the side of the stream. She crawled over closer to inspect them. Daises. She felt a smile grow on her face as she reached down and ripped the plants out by their roots. It had been probably three years ago when she had been extremely bored in a library and had decided to check out a book on edible plants and their uses in medicin, and, if she was correct, dasies were 100% edible and were actually supposed to taste quite good." Are you in the mood for some fresh greens?" She yelled, washing off the dirt from the roots.

Maxon gave a flirtatious wave in return before crumpling into a heap of laughter. It took a few moments to compose himself, but when he did, he straightened up, wiped the tears from his eyes and put on a serious face.(which, of course, resulted in even more laughter).He shook his head " I was going to suggest.... A competion to see who can find the most... Useful item. Like something to make a tool,or maybe a food item?" He suggested.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:46 pm

"Fresh greens? Count me in!" Sabrina could just see her friend and the plants as she clambered through the trees, finally coming to a stop on the opposite side of the stream. "Are...are those edible, though?" Daisies weren't high on her list of 'emergency foods when stuck on evil island with strangers', and getting sick from a flower would be insult to injury. Then again, Ash probably knew this sort of thing, she decided. No use arguing. "Eh...never mind. Want help picking 'em?"

Mickey gave him a sly look, still batting his eyelashes foxily at his friend. "Count me in. Say, whoever finds it by midnight wins? Or do you need more time to lose?"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's