1x1 with Nirvana

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with Nirvana

Postby vulcan » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Dain pulled out a knife and carved his initials in the tree where no one would look under the lowest branch. He found a good tree, one that the lowest branch couldn't be reached by climbing, he flew up to the branch and took the box. He found some strong vines and tied the box to the tree. He found some dry grass and put it in the box. He sat in the box which he had turned into a bed. He felt protected by the metal and went to sleep in the box.
matt [inactive] male / taken / chaotic evi
vulcan

Postby Lailic » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:47 pm

The sound of gun shots woke Alexa up. She cringed. Still in leopard form she bolted heading as far away as she could. She smashed into in invisible wall. And fell down she growled and ran along the wall trying to find a place to escape.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby vulcan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:59 am

Dain was woken by a band he saw a leopard racing toward the barrier, he watched it run along the side as three people ran towards it. Dain flew down to nearby the big cat and lifted it up while it was moving. He spread his wings and soared to his box followed by the sound of gunshot. He landed and went into his emergency camber which was a big hil under a tree, there was a mat with a pillow and blanket he place the leopard on the mat without the pillow and blanket.
matt [inactive] male / taken / chaotic evi
vulcan

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's