Changes & The Heart's Desire [Private with Silver Lailic]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Changes & The Heart's Desire [Private with Silver Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:29 am

[[ooc;; Yeah, often if I incorporate pets into my characters' lives they are considered legit charries. :3]]

Nodding in response to if he was okay he then turned to watch Song give chase to the ball again. Then of course bringing it back. He picked it up, and was about to throw it again, but he was suddenly asked what his dog's name was. He blinked for a second. "Uhm... Her name is, uh... Song..." He said meekly. "Over there," He started, pointing to his huge Leonberger still resting in the shade, "That is Rowan." He told her. Rowan lifted his head at his name and wagged his tail a bit before going back to loafing around. Chase figured they would probably go in a bit, but he gave the ball one more throw for Song. She charged off after it and came back, dropping it for another round.

"Not this time." He told her. He whistled and Rowan was soon up. Chase looked to Lailic. "We can... Head home..." He stated softly. He headed for the gates. In the boxes area he clipped on the leashes and made sure Lailic was set before he headed out and started walking back home. He was pretty satisfied with getting the dogs out for a bit. Although Song would probably need a bit more exercise later on. He figured he could get to that when the day began to cool down.

Turning to look to Lailic he just blinked. Then he finally broke the silence. "Do you want some lunch when we get home?" He offered. He would probably be whipping something up for himself at least. Then probably hit the couch with some TV. Perhaps Thistle would be in by then. She seemed to dislike the heat, her fur was so thick that he didn't blame her. He was sure he wasn't doing things correctly with Lailic, but he didn't care. He wasn't made to be bossy and arrogant. Rather the exact opposite of each trait. Though he did have a goofy side as well as being able to stand up for what he believed in. His dad had always mentioned how much Chase was like his mother.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:17 pm

She smiled. "Song? That's a pretty name. And Rowan is nice two..." She fell silent feeling as if she had already spoken too much. She watched as he flung the ball and Song chased after it. Lailic fiddled with her fingers and glanced around. A few other men were there none of them paid much attention to her or Chase. She sighed somewhat relieved. She simply nodded when Chase spoke.

She was more then ready to go home and at this point a little anxious. When they told her that each situation was different she never expected it to vary this much. However she couldn't let her guard down just yet. Or really ever for that matter. She was simply here to do as instructed and nothing less. To actually become attached to a home which she may leave any day was not advised and actually punishable.

"I would love something to eat... Chase. Shall I make something when we get home?" She smiled while keeping her eyes down cast. It was standard procedure to not meet the eyes of the one you were assigned to serve. Unless instructed otherwise. She felt with Chase it would be somewhat not needed but she did so anyways.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Chase smiled slightly as she mentioned how she liked Song's name. He admittedly picked it out because as a younger puppy she would howl all the time. As best she could anyways. She wasn't a wolf, nor any Northern breed, so howling was not her forte. She would try though. Then Rowan had also been gotten as a puppy. He had been all sorts of trouble and as he began to show a protective side of Chase he was enrolled in protection classes. Luckily he was now much more controlled and friendly unless Chase was under threat.

Chase turned to Lailic as she offered to make lunch. "It's alright... I can make it." He explained in his ever soft voice. He ended up taking a look into her eyes and noticed they were a icy blue color. He looked away after that, slightly embarrassed. She was kind of... cute. Chase, this isn't the time! He told himself mentally. He just kept walking after that until he reached the house.

Opening the door he let the dogs in after unclipping their leashes. Then he left the door open for Lailic to come in. "You okay with tuna melts?" He asked her. He would head to the kitchen in a bit to get things set. Plus he figured she would need to know what to do. "Oh... And ah... Feel free to sit wherever you like..." He mentioned. His dad was currently out at work and wouldn't be home until late at night. He heard some scratching at the door and went to open it up, Thistle walking in as Chase shut it behind her. The cat passed by Lailic with a quick sniff before hopping onto the back of the couch and plopping down to nap.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Lailic clenched her jaw and looked down. What am I even here for? Just to look pretty? "Oh. Okay."She followed him back to the house grumbling internally. She tried not to show her annoyance but she felt somewhat useless and out of her element at this point. She wiped her feet when they reached the house and followed him inside.

She shifted her weight from one foot to another. "Whatever you wish to make is fine." She actually wasn't a fan of fish on any degree but she felt it wasn't in her place to ask for something else. When he told her to sit wherever she liked, she simply nodded and walked over to the couch. But she didn't sit down on it. She sat with her legs tucked under her body on the floor. She fiddled with her hands in her lap and thought about what could go wrong in this situation. She straightened out her dress and looked around wearily. She was out of her comfort zone at best. This is just weird... I don't think his father is going to be too happy if he finds out Chase is doing work, not me. she cringed at the thought and closed her eyes.

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Chase nodded as she said whatever was fine. He soon headed to the kitchen and made the tuna. Putting some buttered bread in a pan he fried it up crispy with the tuna and cheese. Putting a sandwich on each plate he got a napkin each and went to the living room. He set one plate and napkin down for Lailic. He was pretty good when it came to cooking, so he at least liked whatever he made. He seemed to have a very sensitive taste overall and a way to really recognize flavor. He sat on the couch near the left arm. Then he looked to Lailic. "You can sit up here... If you want anyways..." He mentioned as he motioned to the empty area beside him on the couch.

Thistle got up to try and sniff at Chase's food, but he gently pushed her away with a smile. "No fish for you, Thistle!" He said in baby talk to the cat. He pet her with one hand and she lay down on the couch arm and purred in content. Her eyes closing. Chase made a few squeaky sounds as he cuddled her for a sec with a huge grin on his face. Then he resumed eating with a happy smile. He also turned on the TV to the nature channel. Something about cheetahs was currently playing. He loved this channel.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Lailic picked up the plate and kept her face blank. The last thing she wanted to do was offend him but she really didn't like fish. This is my own fault... She shook her head when he told her she could sit on the couch. "I'm fine here thank you." She took a bite of the sandwich and had to admit it tasted somewhat better then others she had before.

She smiled as he talked to the cat and then turned her attention to the tv. She really had no interest in what was on but that didn't matter. She took another bite and let herself lean back against the couch. She fell back into her world of thoughts nothing too interesting was going on. Her thoughts again turned to Chase and the fact that he wasn't like any of the guys she's met before. She didn't know wether that was a bad thing or not. She just had no way of knowing how he would react in any given situation. It was like her schooling was worthless. She sighed setting the plate down on the ground before thinking better of it and placing it on the table.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:57 pm

After a while Chase finished his own lunch. He took Lailic's plate and stood to go into the kitchen. He was followed by Rowan and Song of course. Although it wasn't dinner time. Once he washed off the dishes and put them in the washer he went back to Lailic. Sitting back on the couch he let out a slight sigh. "I am not sure what to do..." He said, finally getting the courage to try talking. "I'm pretty useless when it comes to ordering people around." He admitted. "It's just... Not who I am." He stated. Hee admit sure what she would think of him, but he didn't care either way. What she thought of him was her opinion.

He shifted awkwardly and eventually slumped down onto the floor beside her. "So Ahm... Do you have any dreams for your future?" He asked her. "I want to go into work with animals myself." He mentioned. He turned his eyes to her and waited until she was comfortable to answer. He figured he better get used to having her around if he was going to live with her. His eyes showed nothing of demand, but a kind peacefulness. He was very calm and often it seemed to sooth those with restless souls, mostly animals though.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Lailic raised an eyebrow. "I cook, clean, wash clothes, and pretty much do everything you could want me to do and more. I was the top of my class in the school, the best." She shook her head slowly not really sure what to say now. She felt somewhat annoyed feeling her talents were being wasted serving him. But it was hardly her place to complain. She listened to him talk. She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he slumped down to the ground next to her.

When he spoke she turned to look at him somewhat confused. "With what rights exactly? I am what I will always be now. I'm happy being what I am." What is he trying to do? Mock me? Is he making a joke? If he is I really don't find this funny. What she said to him was the farthest thing from the truth. She hated the fact that she was nothing more then a servant girl. She hated that she could never be more no matter what she did. She wanted to be able to control where she went and what she did in life. But that wasn't how things worked. Not anymore anyways.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Ticklicous » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Chase just nodded as she explained her capabilities. It all was so basic and boring. He felt kind of bad for her. Losing the ability to enjoy life and all the quality it could throw at you. When he was told how she was fine with what she did he was shocked. "So... You have never want to do anything else?" He inquired. He looked to her with a quizzical look. "Well ah... If you ever do want to learn anything then, uh... Let me know." He told her honestly. He averted his eyes slightly. Chase pulled Thistle into his lap, petting the cat as she got comfortable and started purring. "Whatever you choose, I will teach you if I can..." He said suddenly.

He sighed as he sat there unsure of what to do now. Overall he felt like this was going to be quite the experience having Lailic around in his life. He knew things would be hard, but in time he would probably grow used to it. He just hoped she could eventually be truthful to him. "My dad always says I'm just like my mom. He was really close to her, and I guess more of an actual friend to him he always said. He tells me that no matter who or what a person is, they can always be a potential friend." He stated suddenly. He had to bite his lip and tried to discreetly wipe his eyes as tears were starting to come. He still missed his mom.

Chase dared not say anything else now as his voice would likely crack. It was terribly embarrassing to be crying in from of Lailic as it was. He was sure she noticed despite his attempts to not show his emotions. Chase was always a very emotional boy and tended to cry far more than most kids when he was smaller. He had grown up lonely and secluded most of the time since his dad was often at work. Chase didn't look at Lailic, he needed a moment to recuperate.
Ticklicous

Postby Lailic » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Lailic shrugged "Not really, I feel its pointless to wish for something you won't ever have." she shook her head. She sighed. Don't hold your breath. She thought bitterly. You seem like a nice guy and all but seriously, do you expect me to believe that. She smiled and nodded. "If I think of anything I'll let you know."

She was taken back by his next comment. Maybe his whole family is different... I wish they taught us something to do in this situation. I don't have a clue and its killing me. Is it like some sort of test or trick? He seems too sincere. Maybe a little too sincere. "Oh well... Your mother was a lucky woman." If that's even true. She looked at him and noticed the change in his demeanor. She hesitated for a moment before reaching out and placing her hand on his arm.

"Hey... Your dad is right you know. Anyone can be a friend, no matter who they are. It all depends on what you make of a situation." She smiled reassuringly.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's